Why are some people Devil Worshippers?

Overkilled

I was more talking from the perspective of the human claiming that a deity created everything.

It would be highly inefficient to create billions upon billions of planets, stretched over nearly 100 billion light years, just so you can create one small rock to place is creation on.

I edited my post.

We live in age of God.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

because it's edgy

and edgy is the new hipster

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Because people will believe whatever they feel like believing. But also because it is edgy.

because it's edgy

and edgy is the new hipster

giphy.gif

tumblr_mhxoxrM1wv1s5n59do2_500.gif

*I wanted to say the same thing but then your post reminded me of this scene in Daria haha*

Supposing they worship Satan and Satan controls hell, wouldn't it be the equivalent of going to heaven for Christians? Being with their deity.

They actually don't believe in hell, not in the same way Christians or other religious people do. The Satanic bible really uses hell as a symbolism most oft than not. To them, there is no heaven or hell, just the now. Though of course there is hardly any consistency at all within the Satanic bible, especially not in regards to hell, but here's what it has to say on one hand:

There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!

Weird that they find joy in their "days of torment". haha

But then in Part 19 Enochian key, it makes references to the gates of hell opening and that it is where you go to engage in all forms of "sins" or whatever pleasures you find...well, pleasurable. Like murder, rape, etc etc.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

To ask why people would worship Satan, you have to first remember that his name was originally Lucifer, and he is one of very few angels whose name is known in all of Christianity. He was only cast down because he had the audacity to ask why humans were treated so special compared to angels. He was shunned because he asked "why."

All that said, I'm an atheist. When I die, it'll be like falling asleep, but I won't wake up.

I feel like this thread will go bad faster than a banana in the hot sun..

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

All that said, I'm an atheist. When I die, it'll be like falling asleep, but I won't wake up.

More probable your last moments are living hell.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Yeah, I was looking, I agree with most of the Satanist ideas, other than when you get into the magic stuff...

Pretty much :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Why do people worship God/Allah ect...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

There's three major sects of satanism, first off.

"True" Satanism, which does not value being evil, malignant, or causing harm or pain to others; but instead attempts to empower humanity through logic and faith of will.

"Main-Stream" Gutter Satanism, which is the stereotypical devil worshiper, in their tight black pants and makeup, screaming that they hate their mothers and attempting to run away from home.

And finally, Old Satanism (Paganism-ish), This is a weird combination of paganism deriving from germanic, and middle-eastern cultures, and has adapted many of the ancient gods worshiped in those regions, with their own. This is my personal favorite sect of satanism to see, as their methodology is somewhat, profound. Of course, I'm a firm disbeliever, and stand by my opinion, but their views and beliefs I feel are very intriguing. They share the belief that the soul purpose of life is to expand human knowledge and advance human power/intellect.

In all, to me at least Satanism, or at least anything but "main-stream" satanism, is just about as worthy a religion as any other. As with every religion you have nut-jobs and extremists who are not representative of the group as a whole. Your religion of a bearded man floating in the clouds, is about as real to me as that of 9 crown princes of hell, commanding legions of spirits.

joyofsatan.org

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Ever hear of the term Agnostic Atheist? Many atheists fall under this term where agnostic is used as a modifier. Most atheists do not claim to know whether or not deities exist, but at the same time see no evidence for their existence and therefore do not believe in them. However, some atheists(Gnostic Atheists) do claim to know there are no gods at all - I fall under the former category...agnostic atheism. You may also refer to me as a skeptic and/or rationalist.

Yes, in fact the quote you chose starts "If I may be agnostic..."

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

People worshipping Baphomet, Behemoth, Lucifer or whatever name they give Him makes as much sense as worshipping the sky fairy(s) that other religions do.

I makes no sense what so ever.

Prove to me that there is a hell and I'll start thinking about it. Untill then worrying about going to hell is about as constructive as worrying about the tooth fairy stealing my wallet.

And can I assume that there will be no christians in Hell? If yes, then Hell just got a lot more inviitng.

FULL-RETARD.gif

FULL-RETARD.gif

Without any context that .gif makes no sense.

If you think I went full retard, then provide me with reasons, so that I can either defend myself or accept that I was wrong.

As things stand now, you are just calling me wrong without providing any evidence as to why I am wrong.

Edit: From the below post I can assume that you are talking about my Tooth Fairy analogy.

I fail to see what is wrong with it. 

Both Hell and the Tooth Fairy are arbitrary concepts. The existence of neither has been proven. 

Therefor, thinking about the harm one of these might do to me is very unconstructive.

It's the same reason why I don't worry about being mugged by leprechauns in my every day.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

-snip-

"Untill then worrying about going to hell is about as constructive as worrying about the tooth fairy stealing my wallet."

Indeed, no sense.

People worshipping Baphomet, Behemoth, Lucifer or whatever name they give Him makes as much sense as worshipping the sky fairy(s) that other religions do.

I makes no sense what so ever.

And you are assuming that satan worshippers know they will be going to hell. Most of them just don't buy your version of the story.

Have you ever thought that the Bible/Torah/Quran might be wrong?

Prove to me that there is a hell and I'll start thinking about it. Untill then, worrying about going to hell is about as constructive as worrying about the tooth fairy stealing my wallet.

And can I assume that there will be no christians in Hell? If yes, then Hell just got a lot more inviitng.

I'm also not affraid of dying. I have been very close to dying a couple of times and I can tell you that it feels like absolute nothingness.

You don't know you are dead, so why worry about it?

I'm very fond of Mark Twain's quote on the subject

If God created the Universe, then God is the worst engineer to ever exist. The Universe is extremely inefficiently build (assuming it was build) and every engineer would tell you that.

I agree with all of this

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's because those people want to feel different which totally doesn't makes sense. Moreover it doesn't really makes them cool looking hipsters.

The way you say that God is the worst engineer of all times is actually wrong on all levels. If something smashes your fantasies to ground then just think differently.

And then there are people who actually worship devil for real for in turn of something they want. It's real. Believe me.

idunno

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

idunno

10/10 post

"helpful to the conversation"

"very on topic, love it"

"don't put my quote on that site"

"why is there no space between the words?"

/jk

In my Eyes, Religion (not Faith) is for people who are too lazy to think for themself

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

10/10 post

"helpful to the conversation"

"very on topic, love it"

"don't put my quote on that site"

"why is there no space between the words?"

/jk

It's because those people want to feel different which totally doesn't makes sense. Moreover it doesn't really makes them cool looking hipsters.

The way you say that God is the worst engineer of all times is actually wrong on all levels. If something smashes your fantasies to ground then just think differently.

And then there are people who actually worship devil for real for in turn of something they want. It's real. Believe me.

Heaven sounds like a really boring place. I bet parties in hell are way better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ot2mQtqeg

In my Eyes, Religion (not Faith) is for people who are too lazy to think for themself

Most Christians haven't even read the bible all the way through. They tend to only be Christian because it's good and they want to be socially accepted within a group.

Either that or they just find it soothing to know they go to a special place once they die (my girlfriend told me that special place can be anything). The only reason I don't care much for Christianity is because I have other interests and a hobby of my own, so I don't really care to think about it much. I do agree with most people here that death isn't to be feared due to the fact that you won't even know you stopped existing (or however they worded it).

I wouldn't say it's not acceptable to believe in Christianity though but don't blame me for rolling my eyes about the subject. Satanism is a subject I don't really know much about, so I have nothing to say about it.

Pancakes are horrible. Waffles are the best.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

..And God only approves 50k applicants and the odds are you're not among them.

Heaven sounds like a really boring place. I bet parties in hell are way better.

-snip-

Not sure if I was suppose to be quoted, bu I can't listen to YouTube right now :P

But I guess they could be better, but I don't believe in it

Let's say both God and the Devil don't exist. Imagine that for a second.

Isn't it just strange people getting together to do strange, pointless things?

I mean think of La Sagrada Familia, a massive pointless building in Spain, a waste of stolen money.

Think of St. Paul's Cathedral, a pile of limestone bricks complete with people indoctrinating themselves.

The Shard is a monument to human confidence and optimism moreso than any church, mosque or temple in the world.

Just in people's self-delusion they think there's more out there, a natural response to a world too extensive to process.

It shouldn't scare you. No, the world should.