Why are some people Devil Worshippers?

Overkilled

Quite frankly it scares the shit outta me and I fail to get my head round why some people worship the devil?

Quite frankly it scares the shit outta me and I fail to get my head round why some people worship the devil?

Not everyone who identifies as a Satanist worships the Devil. I've also read up on the Satanic Bible - It has a fair bit of logic and science in it. Even so, it shouldn't bother anyone unless you accept the Devil as real and believe he's evil. As long as they're not causing issues, what's the problem?

Edited by Godlygamer23

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Look at the 11 satanic rules of the Earth. They are way better than the 10 commandments.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Because humanity.

The #1 rule: If you can think of it, someone has already done it and potentially millions of people are doing it right now.

People believe in whatever they want to believe in, whether it may be bad or good in other people's opinion.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

well im not a satanist i dont believe satan exists but when you look at the bible you are only getting it from one perspective after all the victors write the history books so why couldnt it have been that satan was the "good guy"

(atheist incoming...) Christianity, and all fundamental religions for that matter, scares the shit out of me also; there are some really messed up things in the holy books. Furthermore, Satanism has just as much empirical evidence as Christianity so I don't know why you're fixating on this religion opposed the other tens of thousands out there

I'm not here to bash relgion but Satanists obviously believe they'll go to hell, how can someone openly accept that?

because people don't like change, and satanism involves staying how you are and enjoying carnal delights until you die. Pretty much any other religion like Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc is all about self-improvement.

LaVeyan satanism 

"Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshiped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. Thus any concept of sacrifice is rejected as a Christian aberration—in Satanism there's no deity to which one can sacrifice."[23]

Source. Wikipedia. (because i can't be arsed to read another source) feel free to correct me on this

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

(atheist incoming...) Christianity, and all fundamental religions for that matter, scares the shit out of me also; there are some really messed up things in the holy books. Furthermore, Satanism has just as much empirical evidence as Christianity so I don't know why you're fixating on this religion opposed the other tens of thousands out there

because its based around "burning in a eternal fire" called "hell"

People keep thinking that I worship Satan when they hear me listening to stuff like this.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'm not here to bash relgion but Satanists obviously believe they'll go to hell, how can someone openly accept that?

Supposing they worship Satan and Satan controls hell, wouldn't it be the equivalent of going to heaven for Christians? Being with their deity.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

LaVeyan satanism 

Source. Wikipedia. (because i can't be arsed to read another source) feel free to correct me on this

ok gonna change the title to devil worshippers to better get my point across

Look at the 11 satanic rules of the Earth. They are way better than the 10 commandments.

what are they?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Because some people really do hold the opinion that hell and eternal damnation is a wonderful prospect. Crazy, I know.

And the more extreme satanists hold the belief that Satan will rally them in the Second Coming of Christ or whatever ultimate Messianic event will occur, whereas Christians, for example, believe that Satan will just turn and run. And then be pretty much rendered as nothing.

Not everyone who identifies as a Satanist worships the Devil. I've also read up on the Satanic Bible - It has a fair bit of logic and science in it. Even so, it shouldn't bother anyone unless you accept the Devil as real and believe he's evil. As long as they're not causing issues, what's the problem?

it really is a good read.

because its based around "burning in a eternal fire" called "hell"

It's about joining in Satan in the afterlife. The eternal fire rhetoric was added by the Bible to try and scare people away from sinning. Like Kemo said, it's about engaging in your carnal sins and enjoying it. Hell fire is a christian(really judaic) concept

it really is a good read.

I was under the impression science and religion go hand in hand

Because notice me sempai

Skip to 1:07

Anyway, if you think is weird that people worship Satan, look at other religions first :P.

His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and

with a whole tangled mess in the middle.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Maybe I'm not the most unbiased person in this thread considering my current Member Title.

Because notice me sempai

Skip to 1:07

I was just posting this. This guy is either a really good actor or batshit insane.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds