Did i over react?

nanowatt

We are in off topic section so i guess i am not breaking the COC.Something happen on my way home.I was in public transportation  and i was a little tired after 6 hours of physics,electronics and electrical, i wans't in the mood for fooling around with people.This dude in front of me kept starring at me like i was some kind of zoo exhibit or some weird dude.I did glance at him, i starred at him for a few secs and he kept analyzing me like some kind of aberration so a little pissed of i said "the **** you looking at".I was so not in the mod i was ready to jump him and his cocky friend.

So now i am wondering if a have temperamental issues.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

if some guy on a bus is staring at you and doesnt look away when youre obviously pissed off at him for doing so, thats pretty creepy

I would have just moved away though and said nothing , since I'm canadian

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Staring is terrible.. So no i don't think you overreacted.

I usually go with the "Shake your head kid. your eyes are stuck" 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Maybe he liked you? Or just a weirdo...

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I think it's normal - although of course fighting him would have been excessive :P

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'd have kicked him in the head, but that's just me.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

if some guy on a bus is staring at you and doesnt look away when youre obviously pissed off at him for doing so, thats pretty creepy

People around here especially the "gangsta" dudes that they they think they are cool and though are really cocky and have a stupid attitude so it's hard to avoid them.The worst part is that usually i am not seeking this kind of entourage because i don't want to promote violence and i was so surprised by my reaction i started shaking and my adrenaline went off the chart.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

People around here especially the "gangsta" dudes that they they think they are cool and though are really cocky and have a stupid attitude so it's hard to avoid them.The worst part is that usually i am not seeking this kind of entourage because i don't want to promote violence and i was so surprised by my reaction i started shaking and my adrenaline went off the chart.

Well you didnt slit his throat so nah no overreaction.

I was thinking the same thing.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I dont like "gangsta" dudes

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

TBH Starring is probably the worst thing someone can do imo...

That kind of stare is a normal one.This guy was looking at me like some kind of weird kid, i could hear him laughing and thinking "look at this dude"

Sounds like you would fit right in in NYC.

I wouldn't have said anything. I would have just remained weary of that person. Could have been casing you for a mugging. Always remain on yellow alert when in public. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well that's public transportation for ya.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I dont like "gangsta" dudes

They are more like teenager dudes with a fooling attitude.Those "bad ass" dudes that sit outside the school's entrance judging everyone that enters and making fun of them

I hate people staring at me for long periods of time, especially if I'm pissed off or had a bad day. I think your reaction was alright. He should have looked away instead of staring for long. An over reaction would have been just punching him! :D

That kind of stare is a normal one.This guy was looking at me like some kind of weird kid, i could hear him laughing and thinking "look at this dude"

Yeah! Screw that guy!

But in all seriousness I don't think you over reacted.

Not an overreaction imo... but things could've gotten a bit hairy...

(had a remotely similar experience before... on a train... some dude was way too close even for when the train is packed... I was at a disadvantageous position since I had my back to him... he was chewing gum whilst apparently observing me... it's a common tactic used by muggers to distract the victim by putting gum on the victim before taking the loot... I watched him through the reflection on the train's window and fixed my stance so that my elbow will easily hit his carotid should he try something... and for some reason he started shaking... sweating profusely... he got off a few stations later... hurriedly...)

GTA 6: Canada

Now with more Trevor!

---

Don't stare at people. Same reason why the slang of cops is One time. You look at them only once. More than once and you look suspicious.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

.....  <_<

these people.... 

Y U STARE AT ME?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

We are in off topic section so i guess i am not breaking the COC.Something happen on my way home.I was in public transportation  and i was a little tired after 6 hours of physics,electronics and electrical, i wans't in the mood for fooling around with people.This dude in front of me kept starring at me like i was some kind of zoo exhibit or some weird dude.I did glance at him, i starred at him for a few secs and he kept analyzing me like some kind of aberration so a little pissed of i said "the **** you looking at".I was so not in the mod i was ready to jump him and his cocky friend.

So now i am wondering if a have temperamental issues.

I just laughed out loud in the middle of class. "The fuck you looking at"

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Not an overreaction imo... but things could've gotten a bit hairy...

(had a remotely similar experience before... on a train... some dude was way too close even for when the train is packed... I was at a disadvantageous position since I had my back to him... he was chewing gum whilst apparently observing me... it's a common tactic used by muggers to distract the victim by putting gum on the victim before taking the loot... I watched him through the reflection on the train's window and fixed my stance so that my elbow will easily hit his carotid should he try something... and for some reason he started shaking... sweating profusely... he got off a few stations later... hurriedly...)

This is why i am afraid of violence, because things might deviate so i try my best to avoid them.I am not sure what is wrong with me, but each time i feel conflict i start staking, my adrenaline is rising and i act really stupid.So i am afraid i might do something regrettable and because of that i always keep my head down to a point

people are way aggressive over there, here, no one cares for these stuff, if they are looking,you look the other way, but never do we confront as you did. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

This is why i am afraid of violence, because things might deviate so i try my best to avoid them.I am not sure what is wrong with me, but each time i feel conflict i start staking, my adrenaline is rising and i act really stupid.So i am afraid i might do something regrettable and because of that i always keep my head down to a point

Same here... but sometimes I can feel something like 'evil intent' or 'hostility' directed towards me... that's when I try to make myself vanish... but in the cases when there is no escape, being a few steps ahead could save some trouble...

Edit: The Assassin's Creed franchise has been really helpful in teaching me the vanishing techniques... (no I don't do a leap of faith from tall structures...)