Please sign here if you Officially quit CSGO!

Mikjul

i honestly only see one every 10 or so games. And even then they always get reported and banned so the win or loss or tie gets taken away. 

Enough. Stop with this. There aren't so much cheaters in CS:GO. There just aren't.

You're probably one of those guys who calls cheats everytime someone gets a nice shot, or kills you through the smoke, right?

There aren't a lot of cheaters in CS:GO AT ALL.

I've encountered 5 obvious hackers in my entire CS:GO career (Supreme now), so all this shit about cheaters is absolutely bullshit.

If I were to believe my teammates who are constantly calling hacks while the other guy isn't fishy at all, yes, there would be a hell of a lot of cheaters.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Enough. Stop with this. There aren't so much cheaters in CS:GO. There just aren't.

You're probably one of those guys who calls cheats everytime someone gets a nice shot, or kills you through the smoke, right?

There aren't a lot of cheaters in CS:GO AT ALL.

I've encountered 5 obvious hackers in my entire CS:GO career (Supreme now), so all this shit about cheaters is absolutely bullshit.

If I were to believe my teammates who are constantly calling hacks while the other guy isn't fishy at all, yes, there would be a hell of a lot of cheaters.

By hacks i meant the guy spinbotting or the guy that prefires only where people are and never checks the corners where people aren't. I don't know man. I've gotten that VAC notfication at the top of my screen at least 10 times. 

All I play is Casual and community servers(DM, 24/7 maps, surf, zombies) and I haven't encountered a cheater except for maybe 2-3 times in the 320 hours of playing.

I know at Global there can be tons of cheaters, but I can't comment on other ranks.

Why don't you just play casual or community servers? Or even CEVO? I guess if you want the "competitive" experience, but that gets boring really fast.

Had plenty of games like this, but im not THAT guy who calls out in game, I open the scoreboard and use the report feature, sometimes speak to my own team that a guy maybe fishy.

My roommate has seen two of my own games on overwatch where i was the suspect. Ripparino kids be salty cuz bad

I have officially quit and uninstalled.

The community that play this game is just disgraceful, it's literally impossible to enjoy on your own, and sadly I can't get premade half the time, so i'm done.

SALTY!!!!!!!!!

what rank were you btw??

Looking for a job

SALTY!!!!!!!!!

what rank were you btw??

Perhaps read the thread.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

This was done 7 months ago.

http://wccftech.com/cheating-csgo-community-rise/

But it's all on the rise again and dare I say around the same as it was before?

Just seems to have shifted the ranks is all that happened, cheaters are in full swing.

I'm not saying there isn't hackers in CS, but that article proves nothing; it's just an opinion piece with no citing of actual hacking numbers.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

Every game this guy plays comes with a few box of salt.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I officially never started!

CPU - FX-8350 / GPU - r9 390 / RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance / Storage - Samsung Evo 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD / Case - Fractal Design R5 / PSU - Corsair HX750i / MOBO - ASRock Extreme4

After 500+ hours on CSGO, I can officially say I don't play competitively anymore. The only time i'll play will be if I'm dicking around on Austrailian servers with my friends, we live in the US. 9/10 times the Austrailians we play with are pretty good sports about it. Or if I'm playing strat roulette.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

The community has been bad since 1.6 in my opinion. 

I have officially quit and uninstalled.

The community that play this game is just disgraceful, it's literally impossible to enjoy on your own, and sadly I can't get premade half the time, so i'm done.

(kind of a long post im gona write)

Yep I quit and it kinda was pulling me back today and I did play one ESEA PUG but left it and uninstalled again. I have exactly 2k hrs as steam says(only 961 of them are gameplay hours though lol), pre VAC I was DMG and on the 25th of August I got Global finally.

I can say that playing MM at Global heck maybe even at Supreme level is pointless. There are still pathetic hackers even at Global but you can't really see any visual notifictaion of improvement stat-wise so the next step is ESEA/FACEIT PUG clients. To not play with complete retards you will have to pay for FACEIT too so it's your choice either ESEA or FACEIT sub. Now I will just say solo queing is not the way to go, you can still improve w randoms on ESEA/FACEIT and keep getting more and more RWS/FACEIT points or whatever but these PUG clients are meant to be played with a team and maybe even go big and win some tournaments and become a semi pro/invite level team. So you gotta be serious about trying to become semi pro/pro to get the most out of ESEA/FACEIT. 

Now I'm not into joining a team that is too commited/has practice sessions/goes to LANs etc. so there is no use for me playing these PUG clients tbh. CS is not meant to be played solo at least not at the higher levels and I wana get better n better but dont wana commit to a team so yeah. I wouldnt have the time for it anyway with school and other stuff.

Another reason why I quit CS is I was too damn adicted to this game, spent too much money on skins which I regret so fking much and it made me become super competitive in every MP game and even rage a lot when losing even at other games. To start with I was never a competitive gamer, but CS was slowly turning me into a stat-whore/competitive player who want be satisfied until he wins. Completely took the fun part out of a lot of games for me. Not to mention I could have spent time playing all kind of awesome games released but instead I spent the money on CS and its money sucking skin market(damn you Volvo!)

CS is a great game and if you wana be one of the best at it you have to fully commit to it and mostly only it, find a team of 4 other players that you can communicate and play well with, spend hundreds/thounsands of hours training yourself,improving yourself and even then after loads of hours it's hard to be CONSISTENTLY good at the game. Consistency is one of the hardest if not hardest thing in CS and even a lot of pro players struggle with it.

I wana move on from CS and be the gamer I used to be, playing many different games both MP and SP and hopefully I can come back to that, more casual, immersive play.

So for people that are starting with CS or are starting to take it seriously: you have to commit and once you do this game becomes hella addictive, so know and decide to either stop sooner or keep going

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

My last thing to do with CS was watching the ESL ESEA Dubai Invitational, I expected Fnatic to win as always but was surprised that the VIRTUS PLOW was in full effect, completely destroying top teams like nV,fnc and even tsm at times. Was nice to watch as probably the last event in CS i will follow for a while and was very nice to see VP win another big event. Feel genuienly happy for them. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

My last thing to do with CS was watching the ESL ESEA Dubai Invitational, I expected Fnatic to win as always but was surprised that the VIRTUS PLOW was in full effect, completely destroying top teams like nV,fnc and even tsm at times. Was nice to watch as probably the last event in CS i will follow for a while and was very nice to see VP win another big event. Feel genuienly happy for them. 

Ah, I didn't realise you quit. Just saw that you had removed me from Steam. :( 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ah, I didn't realise you quit. Just saw that you had removed me from Steam. :(

Yeah I mean we played really only CS together no other games outside of it and not to mention since you guys are trying out events and stuff with  the team you are probably more into it now but I mean I can add you back if you want just dont know if there would be much of a point considering how you probably play only CS atm 

Specs of my PC:

OP sounds like a big baby lol

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

It sounds like people on here only play comp....

Surfing and the mini games on the servers are so fun. =/

Never, them headshots are just way to pleasing :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

It sounds like people on here only play comp....

Surfing and the mini games on the servers are so fun. =/

Surfing can also be a bitch of you're new to it and it definitely takes a lot of time and dedication to get good at it too

Specs of my PC:

Surfing can also be a bitch of you're new to it and it definitely takes a lot of time and dedication to get good at it too

That's why its fun. When you're new to anything it can be hard. 

Never tried surfing in all honesty, not something that would really appeal to me.

BTW reinstalling...

CS kills the soul... but brings you back no matter WHAT was said or done :(

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Something about it keeps me coming back even after uninstalling it... even after swearing to be done with it.... I just can't get what I get from it in other games, i'm so sad right now that I have to reinstall this damn game.