Please sign here if you Officially quit CSGO!

Mikjul

Something about it keeps me coming back even after uninstalling it... even after swearing to be done with it.... I just can't get what I get from it in other games, i'm so sad right now that I have to reinstall this damn game.

Play MOBAs. Its still competitive but you don't actually have to speak. Oh, stop making so many posts about CS :P 

We get it. You don't like CS:GO. Please stop posting about it.

Well it's both lol... hate/love it it's a really complicated relationship this.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

It isn't CS that is the problem, it is an inanimate object, so it has to be either you have a bad time playing because of maybe a lack of skill or because of the douchenuggets in the lobby, either way don't hate the game because of it.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Shouldn't be complicated. Its just a game.

Play MOBAs. Its still competitive but you don't actually have to speak. Oh, stop making so many posts about CS :P

I can't stand them, literally bore me to tears, Warhammer 40K though? all day every day!

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

It isn't CS that is the problem, it is an inanimate object, so it has to be either you have a bad time playing because of maybe a lack of skill or because of the douchenuggets in the lobby, either way don't hate the game because of it.

I bet my right Nut that he is the one who flame and insult ingame all the time.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Shouldn't be complicated. Its just a game.

This is the only game with satisfying gameplay, I mean I play BF4 and can pub stomp... but it's just not the same, you get tired of doing it over and over again when competition is so damn low.

CS though... makes me rush... makes my mind think and actually feels like you are a detriment to your team whether losing or winning, that 1 mistake can fuck the entire match up quickly.

I love it for that value only though, everything else is cancer.

No actually, there is a guy on here who can confirm that as he plays with me.

@Hman1250

Holy bananas how many topics about csgo are you going to open? Are you trying to break a record or something?

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Holy bananas how many topics about csgo are you going to open? Are you trying to break a record or something?

I get that a lot.. is there really a problem with it? civil discussion right?

hqdefault_zpsfn0a7hho.jpg

I'm off out for a few pints.

10/10 post.

That's why its fun. When you're new to anything it can be hard. 

the reward of getting better and better and completing harder and harder maps is really nice but getting there can be a pain sometimes. when you keep failing on some stage of a map(especially if its almost last stage) or near last part of a map constantly it can get pretty annoying

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Never tried surfing in all honesty, not something that would really appeal to me.

BTW reinstalling...

CS kills the soul... but brings you back no matter WHAT was said or done :(

dont do it man! dont reinstall! you have to fight back! i dont even get how i could go 4 months without playing cs when the VAC waves hit and im trying to go for at least a year without CS now. we can both try going without CS and see who lasts longer :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I just hate the people that decide to mod it to get aimbots/able to see through walls.

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

He maybe, not sure though but in his defense, the so called flaming and insult ingame is inevitable as some player come in the lobby and try to bully other players especially if they are in a party. I will never blame a game as it is not at fault, it is some of the players that join the lobby that is the problem. i get the same thing in MW3 and i believe it is in most games as you can't stop a player from joining. 

In MW3, yes i know you guys find the game shit, when i rain hell with my ac130 or use my RPG to clear a path of spawn trappers, i get kicked and this is with a 34-2 KDR, they kill you from spawning from a tactical insertion after you just killed them so they call me ni**er, i don't mind as long as i can call them toilet brushes, but when i do i get kicked , but some how it is ok for them to party up and spawn trap and use tactical insertions to change spawns and the favorite mouse scroll wheel bind for shooting and on top of all of that there will be one or two hackers in the partied team. So i understand his frustration but is isn't the game just the some stupid players who suck and have to gang up on others to feel good.

Just join another lobby.

This is the only game with satisfying gameplay, I mean I play BF4 and can pub stomp... but it's just not the same, you get tired of doing it over and over again when competition is so damn low.

CS though... makes me rush... makes my mind think and actually feels like you are a detriment to your team whether losing or winning, that 1 mistake can fuck the entire match up quickly.

I love it for that value only though, everything else is cancer.

Then just remember the players who muck up the lobby and join a lobby without them in it, don't let them mess it up for you.

Play Rocket League! :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I remember the good old CounterStrike times back in 2000. Skilled civilized People, not that imature kiddi growd that flooded MP Gaming. Those Games all should be 18+.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Try sc2 - if the difficulty doesn't turn you off.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Something about it keeps me coming back even after uninstalling it... even after swearing to be done with it.... I just can't get what I get from it in other games, i'm so sad right now that I have to reinstall this damn game.

this is your profile pic 

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Yea man I get it you just have to force yourself to not play/find other games(but a lot of them and play a lot of different ones) I had this but it can be done you can quit if you really want to. Also yea you are kind of flooding this part of the forum with your CS topics and posting more wont really help.

Specs of my PC:

We get it. You don't like CS:GO. Please stop posting about it.

Agreed, this is your third thread in 24 hours about CS.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.