Please sign here if you Officially quit CSGO!

Mikjul

I have officially quit and uninstalled.

The community that play this game is just disgraceful, it's literally impossible to enjoy on your own, and sadly I can't get premade half the time, so i'm done.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

#insurgencymasterrace

#battlefield3masterrace

I have officially quit and uninstalled.

The community that play this game is just disgraceful, it's literally impossible to enjoy on your own, and sadly I can't get premade half the time, so i'm done.

*signed*

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

post-4855-0-71840800-1442132239.jpg

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I am never going to be done with CSGO. I have too many hours into it to stop, not even global yet.

The community sucks, yes. I am broken for life, I feel like there now is hackers in every game, even Minecraft. It changes your mind quite a bit.

I always have premades, but rarely a 5-man.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Also idea: Poll if we have played csgo, have we considered stopping 5lyf?

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

I am never going to be done with CSGO. I have too many hours into it to stop, not even global yet.

The community sucks, yes. I am broken for life, I feel like there now is hackers in every game, even Minecraft. It changes your mind quite a bit.

I always have premades, but rarely a 5-man.

Having premades is the best way to play, if they aren't shit. Been trying cevo lately and its pretty good too. 

*Signed*

Haven't really played for too long.

Edit: 11.5 hours that is unbelievable.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

CS:GO has a community just as bad as any big game like WoW, LoL or DotA. If you want to get around the dickheads then play with a group of people on a regular basis otherwise you'll never progress in the game.

I hit LE once and DMG as my solid rank... I really can't be fucked with trying anymore with it.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Having premades is the best way to play, if they aren't shit. Been trying cevo lately and its pretty good too. 

Surprisingly, I have a lot of luck queuing solo on my smurf (which is the same rank as I, please don't hurt me :( ) but insanely unlucky with solo queue on my main.

I hit LE once and DMG as my solid rank... I really can't be fucked with trying anymore with it.

If it was more than a couple of months ago, you should have gotten better now. The ranks have fallen quite a bit, so a previous DMG would be smfc/global

Surprisingly, I have a lot of luck queuing solo on my smurf (which is the same rank as I, please don't hurt me :( ) but insanely unlucky with solo queue on my main.

Yeah, i had to stop doing premades because all my friends are shit despite their rank. 

If it was more than a couple of months ago, you should have gotten better now. The ranks have fallen quite a bit, so a previous DMG would be smfc/global

Don't know about that. Maybe LE/LEM. 

Yeah, i had to stop doing premades because all my friends are shit despite their rank. 

Don't know about that. Maybe LE/LEM. 

I feel like I haven't gotten better since GN1, then came the vac waves... lol =D (LEM now)

The amount of cheating going on right now is also pretty damn massive, MGE/DMG/LE is a hot spot for it.

The amount of cheating going on right now is also pretty damn massive, MGE/DMG/LE is a hot spot for it.

i honestly only see one every 10 or so games. And even then they always get reported and banned so the win or loss or tie gets taken away. 

i honestly only see one every 10 or so games. And even then they always get reported and banned so the win or loss or tie gets taken away. 

Yeah, this is EU though, for some odd bastard reason EU is like cancer...

Russia... cheat central.

Yeah, this is EU though, for some odd bastard reason EU is like cancer...

Russia... cheat central.

Yeah, when i get russians on my US server.... The salt levels rise. 

You get the odd ball in matches that runs without stopping but instantly 1 shot's you in the head with an AK... stuff like that.

Over aggressive plays that make zero sense but they gain all the kills.

People with zero game sense but Pro level aim.

I find it hilarious, I constantly get accused of Smurfing or Haxxxxx...

People get sore and sometimes need to get a grip. Not everyone is hacking or Smurfing they may just be half decent.

And yes, sometimes that shot is actually just possible...

I find it hilarious, I constantly get accused of Smurfing or Haxxxxx...

People get sore and sometimes need to get a grip. Not everyone is hacking or Smurfing they may just be half decent.

And yes, sometimes that shot is actually just possible...

You assume too much.

And when a guy does it over and over again it becomes a tad more than just luck.

Literally the only game you can win at and still want to murder everyone...

It's also disgusting how valve doesn't care at all about it...

I've had issues with netcode (AWP shot to the chest, going right trough people...)

Issues with general server stuff..

Issues with the money farm that skins are for counter strike.

Issues with the shit game design

Issues with game play

Issues with consistency of said game play

Issues with cheaters

Issues with the amount of protection with the very expensive items i had...

Its a very dumb game imo... Pickup Arma 3 or Battlefield 4...

This was done 7 months ago.

http://wccftech.com/cheating-csgo-community-rise/

But it's all on the rise again and dare I say around the same as it was before?

Just seems to have shifted the ranks is all that happened, cheaters are in full swing.

I know for a fact that in my regular team of 5 nobody hacks or smurfs, and yet nearly every single game at least one (or all of us) are accused of hacking or Smurfing, all of which none of us are.

Hence my aforementioned assumption that sometimes people just do well.

I've resorted to agreeing with the opposing team and just telling them to report us all if that's what they think. I'm not worried lol.

I know for a fact that in my regular team of 5 nobody hacks or smurfs, and yet nearly every single game at least one (or all of us) are accused of hacking or Smurfing, all of which none of us are.

Hence my aforementioned assumption that sometimes people just do well.

I've resorted to agreeing with the opposing team and just telling them to report us all if that's what they think. I'm not worried lol.

Had plenty of games like this, but im not THAT guy who calls out in game, I open the scoreboard and use the report feature, sometimes speak to my own team that a guy maybe fishy.

Had plenty of games like this, but im not THAT guy who calls out in game, I open the scoreboard and use the report feature, sometimes speak to my own team that a guy maybe fishy.

I'm not trying to accuse anybody of being THAT guy, as that guy is probably more annoying than the hacker/smurf (especially when he dies and gives no location lol)

I completely agree that 90% of the time the game isn't worth playing without at least 3 or 4 guys you know.