Please sign here if you Officially quit CSGO!

Mikjul

While I'm not 100% done with CS, as I occasionally play bhop/surf maps, I'm most likely 100% done with competitive. I've played it for roughly 600 hours (around that mark) and I have to say, it's one of the least interesting competitive games I've played. I play League of Legends as well, one of the main reasons I've been playing League consistantly for 3 years now is that there's a new patch every 2 weeks (or so, sometimes delayed a few days) and the meta can shift in 1 patch, which is good and bad. CS rarely had good updates, at least in my opinion. CS either had  weapons being super overbuffed (*cough tec9 cough*) or super nerfed to the ground. While CS is a fun game, it's also incredibly frustrating because of the community, it's super toxic, and there's nothing to do about it. Although I had my fair amount of fun in CS, I'll probably not download it on my new pc as I have no interest in it anymore. *signed*

While I'm not 100% done with CS, as I occasionally play bhop/surf maps, I'm most likely 100% done with competitive. I've played it for roughly 600 hours (around that mark) and I have to say, it's one of the least interesting competitive games I've played. I play League of Legends as well, one of the main reasons I've been playing League consistantly for 3 years now is that there's a new patch every 2 weeks (or so, sometimes delayed a few days) and the meta can shift in 1 patch, which is good and bad. CS rarely had good updates, at least in my opinion. CS either had  weapons being super overbuffed (*cough tec9 cough*) or super nerfed to the ground. While CS is a fun game, it's also incredibly frustrating because of the community, it's super toxic, and there's nothing to do about it. Although I had my fair amount of fun in CS, I'll probably not download it on my new pc as I have no interest in it anymore. *signed*

I play LoL too. Are you trying to say LoL isn't toxic? They're about the same. You can mute people on both. I guess you don't play with friends? I think people take this way too seriously. Like honestly, i queue as 5 and we are always troll as fuck. Every game is different and i doubt you have mastered everything. If its not your game type, okay then. But its gameplay is always interesting unless you seriously do nothing but grind for ranks. 

I play LoL too. Are you trying to say LoL isn't toxic? They're about the same. You can mute people on both. I guess you don't play with friends? I think people take this way too seriously. Like honestly, i queue as 5 and we are always troll as fuck. Every game is different and i doubt you have mastered everything. If its not your game type, okay then. But its gameplay is always interesting unless you seriously do nothing but grind for ranks. 

I'm not saying League isn't toxic at all, but from my own personal experience I feel like CS is a lot more toxic in terms of communities.

I'm not saying League isn't toxic at all, but from my own personal experience I feel like CS is a lot more toxic in terms of communities.

Meh, i don't care enough. If some shitter wants to be annoying he gets muted. Easy. Both are shitty communities. I don't like either. But i play with friends so it doesn't matter much. 

CSGO is now officially dead for me, and it's out of my control.

My own servers are 140ms+ and Russian 55-89ms... 

Play some games on russian servers... oh god.

VALVE finally destroyed the game at least for EU.

Goodbye CS.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

It's already been dead for a while, the community is beyond cancer and for a new player there's no fun.

Everything too competitive, if you die as a last man standing they vote kick you, people screaming and such.

I'd rather play a more casual game if I don't have 10+ hours each week to play.

EU CS:GO seems fun :)

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

It has already been dead for some time, after all the CoD kids on YouTube joined the game..

But the game never interested me to begin with, so I don't care much for it.

It's already been dead for a while, the community is beyond cancer and for a new player there's no fun.

Everything too competitive, if you die as a last man standing they vote kick you, people screaming and such.

Nice 5.555 posts.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I only got csgo for surfing lol

basicly this xD

but i'm gonna go check how pings are for me, because i dont remember stuff being that bad.

I only got csgo for surfing lol

You can't surf in that game...

The crap ping seems to be a UK problem... Valve doesn't seem to give a crap though. The Indian servers have been down for almost 4 weeks and there hasn't even been a statement from them. If you solo queue in Europe, you're basically fucked. You'll either get Russians or premade Russians. This is why I only play with 4 other friends.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

You can't surf in that game...

bb78eb9031.png

well.. i can surf, and i can at a *just fine* latency...

I just started playing last May and have been really enjoying it. The recent update increased the accuracy of hitboxes which has been great.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

P11fNKN.png

The one in red fluctuates as high as 700ms, Russia sticks to 55-65, but in game it's 80-90.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

It was already dead on release. Then Valve had a half-assed attempt at reviving it, and here we are with a half-dead game. However, the state it is in currently is still the most playable state it has ever been in.

I was one of the people who bought in the hype, I pre-ordered it a few days before release back in 2012. When the game came out, it wasn't too interesting and too different to be a successful CS game. However, it ran very well as it was well optimized. Then Arms Deal update dropped, and so did game stability and FPS. By a lot.

I don't even understand why I try to still play it, before Valve actually tries to fix it.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

The one in red fluctuates as high as 700ms, Russia sticks to 55-65, but in game it's 80-90.

96034b2968.jpg

may just be your net being funny.

but your posts about CS still arent dead it seems :P. and no you are not going away from CS so stop saying goodbye you said that last time too, i said it many times but you will come back once this is fixed or maybe even before, you know it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

but your posts about CS still arent dead it seems :P. and no you are not going away from CS so stop saying goodbye you said that last time too, i said it many times but you will come back once this is fixed or maybe even before, you know it

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

P11fNKN.png

you will never truly understand how bad Australian servers are.

yea i played the game for around 2k hrs and also played 1.6 and source a bit but i gotta say GO has by far the worst community not just compared to other CS games but worst out of all esport competitive games.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Well before the update i was humming along at a nice 25-40ms tops in EU west.