I don't understand these devices called "females"

iamdarkyoshi

Men seem to do something called a "date" with females. I don't understand it. Should I do it? Why or why not? I am 17 and haven't ever had a female like me. 

I am so confused. Anyone have any advice? Is it worth it? How do I begin?

The world of poontang will open you're eyes to a whole new dimension of fun.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

d4ed585ec91701beef3d34484cf38ce7.jpg

you're welcome

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

im gay tbh

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Men seem to do something called a "date" with females. I don't understand it. Should I do it? Why or why not? I am 17 and haven't ever had a female like me. 

Take her on a date. A nice, fancy, "I care for you" date. Take her dancing in the moonlight, take her on a morning stroll in fields of flowers, buy a guitar and play her a song even if you cause her ears to bleed—do something remotely romantic and you're golden.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Your 17 and asking this question, r u serious?

And what is wrong with that?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

And what is wrong with that?

What isn't wrong with a 17 year old asking what dating is as if it's something from outer space?!

What isn't wrong with a 17 year old asking what dating is as if it's something from outer space?!

I hope you're joking, because I'm pretty sure he was. :P

I hope you're joking, because I'm pretty sure he was. :P

It's a freaking joke(it is right?)

Sarcasm is hard to show through text but i did assume it was hence the r u serious?....

Sarcasm is hard to show through text but i did assume it was hence the r u serious?....

Well...alright then! Well I took it as the OP just making one of those internet "women" jokes. haha

My best advice? "Don't stick your d1ck in crazy".

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

The magical thread has arrived http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/363115-how-girls-work-an-explanation/

Anyways, a date is where you like this lady you're interested in and you go up to her and be all like "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to X with me at X o'clock and X together?" (X is a fill-in-the-blank deal)

There ya go.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The magical thread has arrived http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/363115-how-girls-work-an-explanation/

Anyways, a date is where you like this lady you're interested in and you go up to her and be all like "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to X with me at X o'clock and X together?" (X is a fill-in-the-blank deal)

There ya go.

Well thanks! I wish I could mark solved in off topic :P

Well thanks! I wish I could mark solved in off topic :P

Just remember not to give up, you'll find someone :)

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/