im getting a ps4 soon!

ROBLOXGaming

im getting new original one for 220 dollars

im getting it in 35 days im saving for it

i always wanted a ps4 its soo much fun

my favorite games on playstation was gta san andreas and god of war 2 when i had ps2 4 years ago

and games i want for ps4 is gta 5, god of war 3, and god of war 4  which is coming soon also bloodborne never played it only saw it on youtube

whats ur favorite games???

Why don't you play them on a PC?

EDIT: I just realized they were exclusives...

Exclusives kill gaming imo

I never touch my PS4, but I do play The last of us sometimes, I like it. But idk, might seem circlejerk-ish, but you might want to reconsider. My PS4 purchase is probably the only one I really regret doing. Everything is overpriced

I would recomend for a better PC because...well...is a PC. But whatever, My favorite games that are on Console are GTA V and Skyrim.

God Of War was pretty fun I guess. That upcoming mech dinosaur game looks like load of fun.  

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

No.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

You just admitted you are gonna get a console and not a new PC?
mY1Zy35.png

Black Ops 3 Beta was kinda fun, maybe fun to get that later. But nothing on PS4 really interests me.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

yes

Yo.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Saying this in this forum is like asking to get shot.....

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I borrowed a ps2 from my cousin years back and my favourite game was Ratchet and Clank I hope they make one for PS4 if they havent already. Also you just opened up a thread to people to just post how much you should get a pc instead or pcmasterrace

Saying something good about a console in the general discussion area is an instant death.

Blue Jay

Other Stuff

GitHub

I never touch my PS4, but I do play The last of us sometimes, I like it. But idk, might seem circlejerk-ish, but you might want to reconsider. My PS4 purchase is probably the only one I really regret doing. Everything is overpriced

I bought it last summer because I was bored and didn't have a great pc back then. Splurged 500 euros on it total (games, psn,...). I really regret it though, since then I worked and saved up for my new rig and bought it this easter. I'd recommend that you save up and hold on tight :P

I bought it last summer because I was bored and didn't have a great pc back then. Splurged 500 euros on it total (games, psn,...). I really regret it though, since then I worked and saved up for my new rig and bought it this easter. I'd recommend that you save up and hold on tight :P

I had a PC long before getting the PS4, I think 3 weeks ago? Pretty good PC, got a gtx 970. But the PS4 was mainly for my brother as a gift, should've built him a PC...

i wont get pc i think ps4 is good for me i dont need more than that

i also i heard that the last of us is a great game so im going to try it soon

i could of have got a ps4 if i didnt buy this iphone 4s for 300 dollars last year it was a stupid idea i trough that it would be cool if have a phone but i only used it for youtube

he only has 220 dollers so...

he could get this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7n4f7 and then just get a graphics card later, for $200 its great, could also change the cpu to an apu

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

he only has 220 dollers so...

dam son

Last of Us is decent game.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If you're super casual, that's okay. But try buying used games. Games are suddenly 70-80-90$...Shopping game with my brother is just plain painful

i could of have got a ps4 if i didnt buy this iphone 4s for 300 dollars last year it was a stupid idea i trough that it would be cool if have a phone but i only used it for youtube

PS4 is a good bet. Great games: last of us, ratchet and clank(not out yet), MGS:V, uncharted collection, journey, uncharted 4(not out yet), killzone, destiny, bloodborn, until dawn, horizon zero dawn(not yet, but looks amazing).  I was considering just getting a ps4 for  uncharted alone, naughty dog are AMAZING at making games. Also there is probably going to be a grand turismo game eventually those games are great too. Just pick a platform where your friends are, your familiar with and what games you intend to play most. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

what surpirsed me is that the copy of PS4 not the original is more price because the games are cheaper

he could get this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7n4f7 and then just get a graphics card later, for $200 its great, could also change the cpu to an apu

OP really only plays Minecraft, Roblox, Warframe and TF2. GPU is not very necessary for all those games

And he could add a cheap second hand AMD 6000 or 7000 series GPU to it, or a GTX 500 or 600 series GPU too..