im getting a ps4 soon!

ROBLOXGaming

OP really only plays Minecraft, Roblox, Warframe and TF2. GPU is not very necessary for all those games

And he could add a cheap second hand AMD 6000 or 7000 series GPU to it, or a GTX 500 or 600 series GPU too..

yeah, i'm still amazed that you can get something that can play games decently for really cheap

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

-____-

I'm not hating but wouldn't you want to visit a console based forum with more knowledge than a DIY PC area?

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Lol dude like that Taco Commercial with the little girl always says: Porqueno los dos? 

I got my PS4 because all of my friends have one and nobody PC games. So I choose which games I wanna buy so I pick my battles wisely. The games are a bit more expensive for PS4, considering I buy them used off craigslist. So I suggest you do the same and trust me you won't regret it, the online play is pretty cool. Spotify is great, and let's not forget the awesome games there are.

Hey fuckheads, this is a console sub-forum, if you have a problem with people playing on consoles then why the fuck are you here.....

Hey fuckheads, this is a console sub-forum, if you have a problem with people playing on consoles then why the fuck are you here.....

If you bothered to read the thread you would see it was in general discussion.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

If you bothered to read the thread you would see it was in general discussion.

I read the damn thread. All I ever see in these types of posts is people saying but why not upgrade your PC? Why don't you save a bit more and buy a new PC?

God PC Master Race is annoying when it comes to consoles. If you want to spend $450 or less and play AAA games, then a Playstation 4 is a great choice for an awesome gaming experience.