What do you guys do in your free time, besides gaming or building computers?

ValorZero

On my spare time i read up on historical events

Go on dates

Work on, Look at, or drive cars

Cook

Sleep

Sometimes i take walks. From other people

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What kind of programming do you do? C++, or some other scripting language I don't know of yet?

Disclaimer I'm far from being competent at programming. I just do a tiny bit of arduino programming I think it's called processing or somethingsomething. I occasionally play around with c# with unity.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

During the summer yard work and gardening.

Spring and fall i dont have much free time because of overtime season.

Winter hitting the shooting range, charity work, visiting nieces and nephews. doing some projects around the house that is hard in the hot summer months.  Mainly stuff in the attic.

Also some friends of mine do shows at local bars and pubs so i check them out whenever i can.

Lift.

I'm single so look at naked chicks..

Consider knifing Terrorists before they plant the bomb IRL (when i have Russians on team)

Cyka blyat, yes?

On my spare time i read up on historical events

Go on dates

Work on, Look at, or drive cars

Cook

Sleep

Sometimes i take walks. From other people

History is pretty important, eh? What time period are you most interested in?

During the summer yard work and gardening.

Spring and fall i dont have much free time because of overtime season.

Winter hitting the shooting range, charity work, visiting nieces and nephews. doing some projects around the house that is hard in the hot summer months.  Mainly stuff in the attic.

Also some friends of mine do shows at local bars and pubs so i check them out whenever i can.

Yard work must be pretty exhausting, eh? To be honest, I need to be more active outside and do something more productive, but the thing is i'm suffering from a bit of a eczema that likes to trigger when I am exposed to the sun, too bad too sad. 

History is pretty important, eh? What time period are you most interested in?

Anything up to the late 1800s 

My favourite period is the 5th to 15th century

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Fap

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yard work must be pretty exhausting, eh? To be honest, I need to be more active outside and do something more productive, but the thing is i'm suffering from a bit of a eczema that likes to trigger when I am exposed to the sun, too bad too sad. 

It can be, especially since summer temps tend to range in the 90-98F(32.2-36.7C) range with humidity in the 90s and above where i live.  

its also  rewarding.  I like pulling up to my house and seeing the fruits of my labor, especially compared to my neighbor that hardly even mows theirs. 

Its also nice being able to grow some of my own fruits and veggies.  Garden fresh will almost always taste better than anything that is bought at the market. At least if you are growing them right lol. 

It can be, especially since summer temps tend to range in the 90-98F(32.2-36.7C) range with humidity in the 90s and above where i live.

its also rewarding. I like pulling up to my house and seeing the fruits of my labor, especially compared to my neighbor that hardly even mows theirs.

Its also nice being able to grow some of my own fruits and veggies. Garden fresh will almost always taste better than anything that is bought at the market. At least if you are growing them right lol.

Nice, too bad I live in a small area with high population density and live near the equator so it's usually that hot all year round. Anyway, ever considered selling some of your produce before?

Study Physics and program.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

youtube, chrome, and youtube

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

youtube, … and youtube

, vessel, carousell, maybe a bit of facebook and twitter, and making youtube poops and editing my own videos IF I can do those last 2 things that is

Marching band :) (say what you want, I love it)

Nice! What instrument do you play? I am in a symphonic band though, but I play the Euphonium and used to play the Tuba.

Study Physics and program.

What kind of Physics? Quantum, electrical or mechanical (studying on forces and so forth)?

, vessel, carousell, maybe a bit of facebook and twitter, and making youtube poops and editing my own videos IF I can do those last 2 things that is

Ah yes, how good are your YTPs? I'm intrigued to see them.

I study Linguistics, construct languages, write, read, listen to music or draw. Sometimes two or three of those things combined.

Or bike if it isn't night.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nice! What instrument do you play? I am in a symphonic band though, but I play the Euphonium and used to play the Tuba.

What kind of Physics? Quantum, electrical or mechanical (studying on forces and so forth)?

Ah yes, how good are your YTPs? I'm intrigued to see them.

Quantum Physics :) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

tennis , skateboard , sing (yes , yes i try and sing ... hate away) , build / repair cars , read , watch anime , watch tv , eat food , sleep , modify things , take stuff apart lol ect 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Nice, too bad I live in a small area with high population density and live near the equator so it's usually that hot all year round. Anyway, ever considered selling some of your produce before?

the soil where i live is pretty poor naturally so i barely generate enough for myself.

However in the future as i build up the nutrient base in my soil through composting and other means i might look into it.

Usually with stuff like this i give away what i cant eat myself. I had a decent Jalapeno yield this year and i took them into work and told everyone free to a good home.  

tennis , skateboard , sing (yes , yes i try and sing ... hate away) , build / repair cars , read , watch anime , watch tv , eat food , sleep , modify things , take stuff apart lol ect

No shame in singing. Unless you know that you can't pitch in tune properly, and you know that well. Really to be honest, just sing when no one is listening unless you want to share the joy of singing.

I can relate with taking stuff apart. It's usually that, but rarely the reverse process of putting back the parts together, because it's not an easy thing to do if you don't document your steps.

I study Linguistics, construct languages, write, read, listen to music or draw. Sometimes two or three of those things combined.

Or bike if it isn't night.

I don't study linguistics and language and I know very well that I suck at it. Makes communicating with people pretty hard because it's hard to formulate what to say verbally from my mind with good accuracy. Constructing languages is out of my scope of imagination though.

I don't study linguistics and language and I know very well that I suck at it. Makes communicating with people pretty hard because it's hard to formulate what to say verbally from my mind with good accuracy. Constructing languages is out of my scope of imagination though.

I'm an idiot and I can understand Linguistics...well, a portion of it (of resources that I currently possess). :lol:  If you study it, I'm sure you'd make sense of it and not "suck"!

You would be surprised. No one is without imagination, and if that were true, you could easily construct a language with influences directly from existing languages—maybe even use their exact phonology and morphology, just a different syllable structure. Then you would be skipping the imagination part! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I like handloading my own ammunition. It's allot like overclocking, except with nitrocellulose based propellants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-rcmNLv8k

nah I dont smoke never have

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I actually don't really game or build computers..

:P

I spend a lot of time with the girlfriend trying new restaurants (we're starting a blog soon), watching the odd movie, traveling, hiking.

With friends it's hockey, drinking at the pub, or chilling with some Netflix.

On my own, exploring new business possibilities, studying, working out.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Cooking.

-snip

nah I dont smoke never have

God I miss high school.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs