From what I've been told by a former military police investigator, the highest constitutional power in a county lies with the local sheriff so....that might actually make a difference. From what I've read, a local sheriff can actually force federal agents to leave the county.

Lol mom I'm totally not talking to a stranger on the internet about guns, drugs and whole milk

As for the who "power is given to the county thing" I'm not totally sure how it goes. As long as you don't approach the ski areas and generally vacationed areas (Mount Hood is a big deal here) then you're probably OK? I can imagine it's extremely expensive to live around there though. However, what you describe (mountainous, remote area) is expensive to live in regardless.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I have, and it might be for a temporary stay... living in one.. eh.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/reb/5188270544.html

I like that, however I want a garage tall and wide enough for a lift. 

I gotcha, you like a modern home from like 1995 or later.

Ah the keycaps are back on and my fingers are no longer in pain.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

ok will remember to do so

Seriously, take it easy. It IS easy to get partially drunk and then overdo it (you think "I FEEL GREAT" and keep drinking, next thing you know you are running for the door with a mouthfull of vomit). You really need experience to judge how tolerant your body is. As well as how quickly the alcohol takes effect.

Lol mom I'm totally not talking to a stranger on the internet about guns, drugs and whole milk

As for the who "power is given to the county thing" I'm not totally sure how it goes. As long as you don't approach the ski areas and generally vacationed areas (Mount Hood is a big deal here) then you're probably OK? I can imagine it's extremely expensive to live around there though. However, what you describe (mountainous, remote area) is expensive to live in regardless.

Indeed it is, that's why I want to live somewhere like Alaska where the land is so inhospitable that prices are low. I would LOVE to live somewhere where there is snow on the ground year round. I LOVE SNOW.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I gotcha, you like a modern home from like 1995 or later.

Ah the keycaps are back on and my fingers are no longer in pain.

Newer than 2001, cause thats when we had the last earthquake and codes got revised for it. 

Homes are really cheap right now. Sucks because when I'll actually be looking for one the economy will be in a very different state likely. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

Seriously, take it easy. It IS easy to get partially drunk and then overdo it. You really need experience to judge how tolerant your body is. As well as how quickly the alcohol takes effect.

Indeed it is, that's why I want to live somewhere like Alaska where the land is so inhospitable that prices are low. I would LOVE to live somewhere where there is snow on the ground year round. I LOVE SNOW.

ok i got it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Those tags, lol. Not drinking but I sure wouldn't mind a good beer right now.

i thought you were german made beer

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i thought you were german made beer

If I were I'd be drinking myself.. but that would be self cannibalization or something.

Newer than 2001, cause thats when we had the last earthquake and codes got revised for it. 

Homes are really cheap right now. Sucks because when I'll actually be looking for one the economy will be in a very different state likely. 

I'm in the same boat, especially because I refuse to get a loan to buy a house or land.

ok i got it

I know, but I really can't stress it enough. I've had alcohol poisoning before.....I'd rather die than go through that again. I imagine it's pretty close to what dying actually feels like.

You feel constantly dizzy, can't stop retching/throwing up, closing your eyes makes it worse, etc. It's absolute pure MISERY when you overdo it.

I'm in the same boat, especially because I refuse to get a loan to buy a house or land.

My goal is to be buying one around when I'm 27-28. Thats when I probably won't have any outstanding car/student loans (unless I buy a different car). That includes getting married which I'm nowhere near. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

If I were I'd be drinking myself.. but that would be self cannibalization or something.

ok

I know, but I really can't stress it enough. I've had alcohol poisoning before.....I'd rather die than go through that again. I imagine it's pretty close to what dying actually feels like.

You feel constantly dizzy, can't stop retching/throwing up, closing your eyes makes it worse, etc. It's absolute pure MISERY when you overdo it.

ok and i got about 6 years before i am of legal age

Spoiler

My goal is to be buying one around when I'm 27-28. Thats when I probably won't have any outstanding car/student loans (unless I buy a different car). That includes getting married which I'm nowhere near. 

I'm 26, and 40k in debt from student loans, got another 3 years or so left of school. Yaaaaaay.....

ok

ok and i got about 6 years before i am of legal age

Just lookin out for you. Like I've said, I've been there, and deeply regretted it.

I'm 26, and 40k in debt from student loans, got another 3 years or so left of school. Yaaaaaay.....

Just lookin out for you. Like I've said, I've been there, and deeply regretted it.

everyone makes mistakes but thats how they learn

Spoiler

My advice for post secondary, put as little time and money into something that will make you money. I have 10k in student loan debt after 2 years, and I am working in my career path. I actually started before I finished my schooling. I think I'm doing ok compared to people that dump 300k into a 15th century literature masters and wonder why they can't get a job. 

everyone makes mistakes but thats how they learn

This is one of those lessons you would regret even learning.

seriously, it sucks that much. I can't think of a greater misery. lol

My advice for post secondary, put as little time and money into something that will make you money. I have 10k in student loan debt after 2 years, and I am working in my career path. I actually started before I finished my schooling. I think I'm doing ok compared to people that dump 300k into a 15th century literature masters and wonder why they can't get a job. 

I would, but there aren't many opportunities for a network sys admin job in the middle of nowhere.

This is one of those lessons you would regret even learning.

seriously, it sucks that much. I can't think of a greater misery. lol

I would, but there aren't many opportunities for a network sys admin job in the middle of nowhere.

ok, got it

Spoiler

Could, but not necessarily will. Self control is everything.

Planning on it. I get that feels, most stoners/alcoholics are annoying as hell. I am one of those people who can function like a completely normal person, when stoned (although I get sleepy on the stronger weed). Other than that, it just manages my ADHD without turning me into a zombie.

And I love milk. I mean LOVE. We go through roughly 2 gallons every three or maybe four days.

DA MILK

DA MILK

Milk is love, milk is life.

Thats why I went with something that was in demand. Anyway, cars are essentially computers now. So stuff I learned from being with computers when I was a teenager helped a lot. 

I woke up at 9am this morning (Sunday) and started drinking. It's now 1pm...about to go to the beach.

Also for the house people, I bought my house at 20, will have it paid off by 30 and plan to buy another and rent this one out. Buy a cheap run-down house, put the time and money into fixing it up and get you some roommates to pay your house note for you. Then again I have no student loan debt as I went straight into the work force out of high school.

Pure Sober here.

I smoke sometimes.

But trying to stop.

It's 1 pack per day to 1 pack per week now! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I don't drink alcohol. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Woke up this morning, felt like death.

The Kraken strikes again.