So, who else is drunk?

I've drunk all the beer in the house, and I'm not sure if I should go make a mixed drink with The Kraken Rum.

Drunk thoughts? What you drinkin tonight?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not drunk but I am enjoying some pretty good wine right now.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I have been drunk like twice in my life, i don't see the point in wasting money on alcohol and cigarettes like most people do. 

I can understand that. I would be the same if I could get a doctor to prescribe something for my insomnia that ACTUALLY WORKED

I have a feeling that this might get locked.

I hope not. This is off topic, and it's not really offensive.

Sober, done drinking.

Respectable. I would be completely sober if weed were legal where I live (sober referring to alcohol).

I just need something intoxicating to sleep. I've taken "sleep meds" before, and they don't freaking work on me.

I have been drunk like twice in my life, i don't see the point in wasting money on alcohol and cigarettes like most people do. 

I don't either. I could understand a cold beer here and there, but beyond that I think it is a waste of time and money. Plus most people are hella annoying when drunk...why would I want to be apart of that crowd? :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Classifying alcohol as a "waste of money" like cigarettes is a horrible point. Alcohol has great pros as well as some cons. Classifying it as a waste of money would be the same as me saying "I don't get why people waste their money on Pepsi and Cigarettes. They're a money pit!"

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I don't either. I could understand a cold beer here and there, but beyond that I think it is a waste of time and money. Plus most people are hella annoying when drunk...why would I want to be apart of that crowd? :P

As someone who was a nerd that drank with non nerds all through high school, I can give an honest answer.

It's entertaining to watch or convince them to do stupid things lol

Classifying alcohol as a "waste of money" like cigarettes is a horrible point. Alcohol has great pros as well as some cons. Classifying it as a waste of money would be the same as me saying "I don't get why people waste their money on Pepsi and Cigarettes. They're a money pit!"

Meh, it's all objective.

I've nothing against non drinkers, I would be if I had an alternative. I just need something to force my mind to slow down so I can sleep....sooner or later.

Good. Getting drunk could fuck up your life.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Respectable. I would be completely sober if weed were legal where I live (sober referring to alcohol).

Dood move to Oregon and enjoy your recreational drugs. I don't personally like the smell or the people who smoke it around here ("Hey, I'm cool look at me with this blunt")

I have never enjoyed the taste of any alcoholic drinks. Never liked white or red wine or whatever. No plans to drink anything. I enjoy milk and vanilla Coke xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Good. Getting drunk could fuck up your life.

Could, but not necessarily will. Self control is everything.

Dood move to Oregon and enjoy your recreational drugs. I don't personally like the smell or the people who smoke it around here ("Hey, I'm cool look at me with this blunt")

I have never enjoyed the taste of any alcoholic drinks. Never liked white or red wine or whatever. No plans to drink anything. I enjoy milk and vanilla Coke xD

Planning on it. I get that feels, most stoners/alcoholics are annoying as hell. I am one of those people who can function like a completely normal person, when stoned (although I get sleepy on the stronger weed). Other than that, it just manages my ADHD without turning me into a zombie.

And I love milk. I mean LOVE. We go through roughly 2 gallons every three or maybe four days.

I'm not physically able to drink alcohol. Fucks with diabetes hardcore. Which is good, because my dads side of the family are alcoholics. I don't like the taste either, I tried some Captain Morgan and Wine Coolers and a few other things, and ever lower alcohol drinks were too strong for me. The only thing I liked was a lime Smirnoff. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Planning on it. I get that feels, most stoners/alcoholics are annoying as hell. I am one of those people who can function like a completely normal person, when stoned (although I get sleepy on the stronger weed). Other than that, it just manages my ADHD without turning me into a zombie.

And I love milk. I mean LOVE. We go through roughly 2 gallons every three or maybe four days.

Or Washington, weed is legal here too. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Being drunk goes beyond self control. Alcohol is controlling your brain at that point - people do unexpected things. If you really want to pull the self control card, don't get drunk in the first place.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Getting my drink on with this rum my friend gave me. Not drunk though. I don't get freshman wasted anymore... least when I'm alone. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

I'm not physically able to drink alcohol. Fucks with diabetes hardcore. Which is good, because my dads side of the family are alcoholics. I don't like the taste either, I tried some Captain Morgan and Wine Coolers and a few other things, and ever lower alcohol drinks were too strong for me. The only thing I liked was a lime Smirnoff. 

Or Washington, weed is legal here too. 

I personally believe that anyone who says they drink for the taste is a complete liar. It tastes like crap until you reach a certain point.

Being drunk goes beyond self control. Alcohol is controlling your brain at that point - people do unexpected things. If you really want to pull the self control card, don't get drunk in the first place.

I and several other people could disprove that. Just watch me or anyone I partied with in high school navigate an obstacle course on a golf cart. Granted, it depends on how drunk you are. Even the police in my friends drivers ed class couldn't understand how the fatal vision goggles didn't effect him.

Granted, some people can't control themselves when inebriated, some can. It's always subjective.

Getting my drink on with this rum my friend gave me. Not drunk though. I don't get freshman wasted anymore... least when I'm alone. 

I admit, for a guy who weighs more than 250lbs. I am an absolute light weight lol

Oh yeah, as @EarthboundHero said WA allows weed too. Same with Colorado. Don't move to Oregon now, it's dry AF. It rained *hard* today so maybe my point doesn't stand but it's in serious drought right now in the areas you would like to be. WA is probably safer realistically and also cheaper to live in if you live on the southern border so you can A, not pay property tax and B, go shopping in OR so you have no sales tax. 

And I'm right there with ya on milk although I like the lighter stuff than you. 2% is where it's at.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Although, I have been drunk (or close to it) from drinking Nyquil when I have a cold. That's 15% alcohol, if memory serves.

I wish to move to Oregon, as soon as I can if I can't get into the military. It is one amazing looking state. <33

the legal drugs is nice to hehe

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh yeah, as @EarthboundHero said WA allows weed too. Same with Colorado. Don't move to Oregon now, it's dry AF. It rained *hard* today so maybe my point doesn't stand but it's in serious drought right now in the areas you would like to be. WA is probably safer realistically and also cheaper to live in if you live on the southern border so you can A, not pay property tax and B, go shopping in OR so you have no sales tax. 

And I'm right there with ya on milk although I like the lighter stuff than you. 2% is where it's at.

Whole Milk FTW. And there's a place in the US where there is no property tax? WHY AM I JUST LEARNING OF THIS NOW?!

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Although, I have been drunk (or close to it) from drinking Nyquil when I have a cold. That's 15% alcohol, if memory serves.

That's a whole different drug though. Or am I thinking of tussin?

you sir just talked me into having a beer.  It's been a while

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

ATM Washington is on fire. It's so smokey outside, that I'm afraid to go out there with my sister. But sales tax is a pain here, 8.7% though I live close enough to Idaho to get tax free stuff, if I wanted to. Most people go there to buy cigarettes. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler