Black Ops III Beta free to anyone who owns Black ops II or above!

melias24

Hey guys like the title says! Black Ops III Beta is free to anyone who owns Black ops II or above! So get on steam and start downloading it! (There is probs already a thread on this i couldn't find it but oh well)

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Is the beta only for multiplayer, or zombies as well?

I guess I'll foing out soon enough :D

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Is the beta only for multiplayer, or zombies as well?

I guess I'll foing out soon enough :D

On PS4 it was MP only, so I would assume on PC too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

MP Only

No zombies.

13.1 GiGS

Oh my... Games sizes these days.. gotta love them...

Its got nothing on gta 5 though xD

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Oh my... Games sizes these days.. gotta love them...

Its got nothing on gta 5 though xD

That doesn't include single player or zombies, thankfully you can always download CoD as the three separate games.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Is this the same for consoles? are sure this is right where is your source? i though it was going open on the 28th....

Wait, wasn't there a thing where you could play the beta only if you pre-ordered?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Wait, wasn't there a thing where you could play the beta only if you pre-ordered?

If you have BO2, Ghosts or AW in Steam then you get the Beta as well. 

A tiny sign Treyarch knows the PC community exists. 

"black ops 2 or above" lol, they're admitting they are just incremental patches then

Oh look kids, another hater, spectate him before it becomes rabid. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Oh look kids, another hater, spectate him before it becomes rabid. 

Hater? If you take offence at a harmless observation I'm not at fault ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Hater? If you take offence at a harmless observation I'm not at fault ^^

I didn't take offense, so... 

And BO3 is quite different to AW and most certainly the others before it. If you call out CoD for always being the same (what you said is quite similar), you look fairly incompetent because of your lack of knowledge and cherry-picking. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

I didn't take offense, so... 

And BO3 is quite different to AW and most certainly the others before it. If you call out CoD for always being the same (what you said is quite similar), you look fairly incompetent because of your lack of knowledge and cherry-picking. 

I'll point out that every cod game without exception has been made with a progressively modified version of the id tech 3 engine. From 1999. You say different, but what IS the difference? Different weapon skins? Slightly different weapon stats? The biggest change yet was aw's jet-pack business, whcih is a good thing, but not that major at all... the physics are consistently the same, the weapons act samish, movement speed and health system have remained the same since pretty much cod 1, what else? We're talking dlc level of changes, not something I'd call a brand new game. Same goes for the single player campaigns, always the same "press button to watch your character do a cool thing that you can only do here" and "follow this character step by step or be gunned down for treason", the turret sections and qtes, the invariably short and copied from elsewhere story (even more obvious with bo3 which utterly rips off deus ex), etc.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Isn't BlackOps 2 still $50 on PC. Amazon is the only place to buy Cod games foc sub $30.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Hey guys like the title says! Black Ops III Beta is free to anyone who owns Black ops II or above! So get on steam and start downloading it! (There is probs already a thread on this i couldn't find it but oh well)

~Elias

This is Multiplayer only, yes? I'll be skipping it then.

I'm one of those weirdos that only plays COD games for their Single Player (And/or Zombies, too).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This is Multiplayer only, yes? I'll be skipping it then.

I'm one of those weirdos that only plays COD games for their Single Player (And/or Zombies, too).

Without singleplayer, a game shouldn't be sold for the ridiculous full price AAA publishers seem to think they deserve.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Without singleplayer, a game shouldn't be sold for the ridiculous full price AAA publishers seem to think they deserve.

Well the Beta is only Multiplayer - expect a full campaign when the game launches. The Black Ops series usually has a decent campaign. BO 1 was good, and BO 2 is so far good (Haven't beat it).

I don't necessarily have a problem with a publisher selling a MP only game at full price, as long as the amount of content, maps, different modes, various layouts, weapons, etc, all make up for it.

The problem is when they release a MP only game that has a similar number of features as compared to a previously released game that did include SP.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'll point out that every cod game without exception has been made with a progressively modified version of the id tech 3 engine. From 1999. You say different, but what IS the difference? Different weapon skins? Slightly different weapon stats? The biggest change yet was aw's jet-pack business, whcih is a good thing, but not that major at all... the physics are consistently the same, the weapons act samish, movement speed and health system have remained the same since pretty much cod 1, what else? We're talking dlc level of changes, not something I'd call a brand new game. Same goes for the single player campaigns, always the same "press button to watch your character do a cool thing that you can only do here" and "follow this character step by step or be gunned down for treason", the turret sections and qtes, the invariably short and copied from elsewhere story (even more obvious with bo3 which utterly rips off deus ex), etc.

You seem to be missing out that almost every game in a game franchise is similar to their predecessors. 

Expecting only just CoD to be totally different every year just shows to me how close minded you are. Crysis 2 and 3 are literally almost exact copies. 

And AW's exos, yeah, that's pretty damn major. 

I'm just not going to bother, there's always something to come with to criticise anything, and thinking that CoD is any different to BF, Crysis or pretty much any other game is just again, close minded, and cherry-picking. 

You seem to be missing out that almost every game in a game franchise is similar to their predecessors. 

Expecting only just CoD to be totally different every year just shows to me how close minded you are. Crysis 2 and 3 are literally almost exact copies. 

And AW's exos, yeah, that's pretty damn major. 

I'm just not going to bother, there's always something to come with to criticise anything, and thinking that CoD is any different to BF, Crysis or pretty much any other game is just again, close minded, and cherry-picking. 

similar is a thing, a reskin is another. I don't think I mentioned crysis or battlefield a single time in my posts, or said I consider them better in this respect. Want me to point you at a franchise that doesn't do reskins or two? Wolfenstein. Doom (excapt the second, which was more levels for the first - and doing it twice is not the same as doing it 12 times). Quake. The elder scrolls (though I'm personally not a huge fan of those).

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

similar is a thing, a reskin is another. I don't think I mentioned crysis or battlefield a single time in my posts, or said I consider them better in this respect. Want me to point you at a franchise that doesn't do reskins or two? Wolfenstein. Doom (excapt the second, which was more levels for the first - and doing it twice is not the same as doing it 12 times). Quake. The elder scrolls (though I'm personally not a huge fan of those).

Just an FYI, Both Morrowind and Oblivion used the same game engine (GameByro). It wasn't until Skyrim that they switched to a new engine (Creation).

So while the entire franchise hasn't used the same engine, at least two of the games did this.

Besides, while the graphical updates aren't major, there are improvements in each COD game graphically, beyond "reskins".

Using the same engine doesn't make a game a reskin.