"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

yeah.... a late released game but better game is better than early released game but not a satisfying game!

i dont plan to do a Duke Nukem so dont worry, i want Fallen to feel very Next Gen, so i want to push the crap out of my Current system on Min req (AMD Fx-6100, 8GB Ram, GTX660) and for max to be sat comfortably on my new System (Intel i7 4930K, 16GB Ram, GTX 780Ti)

i want Stable Frame rates, Beautiful graphics and amazing game mechanics.

Character artist in the Games industry.

1000000th post is mine!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

hi

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Thanks for the update on the game. I've been seeing some of the stuff over Twitter, but that slowed down a bit lately, so I wondered, but glad to hear it's dead or anything like that.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Im working on a few things for Fallen, mostly Theory and test at the moment, but 1s i get everything i can together i will update you all on it.

It is going to be a few more months but i think you will all like it cause it adds Story to the online and expands on player progression.

Im working on adding in a Crafting mechanic for weapons and adding in materials to the game, aswell as a handfull of game types. At the moment however im playing around with a few game engines to see where the game will work best (Cryengine, Unity & Unreal) and doing some Character/ creature designs.

Like i said i am testing things out so please be patient and i promise i will keep you all up to date as things progress.

Im working on a few things for Fallen, mostly Theory and test at the moment, but 1s i get everything i can together i will update you all on it.

It is going to be a few more months but i think you will all like it cause it adds Story to the online and expands on player progression.

Im working on adding in a Crafting mechanic for weapons and adding in materials to the game, aswell as a handfull of game types. At the moment however im playing around with a few game engines to see where the game will work best (Cryengine, Unity & Unreal) and doing some Character/ creature designs.

Like i said i am testing things out so please be patient and i promise i will keep you all up to date as things progress.

I was just thinking of this project earlier! Good to hear this, at least experimentation with other engines are being done.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I was just thinking of this project earlier! Good to hear this, at least experimentation with other engines are being done.

Im sad to say that i have been playing ALLOT of warframe recently, and that's whats inspired me to make the Game types and crating system for the weapons, and as for the game engines, i figured i create all the base game mechanics in all of them to see how things go, depending on what 1 works best will be the engine but at the moment Unreal is working out to be the best bet but it will in the end take longer with allot nicer results

Im sad to say that i have been playing ALLOT of warframe recently, and that's whats inspired me to make the Game types and crating system for the weapons, and as for the game engines, i figured i create all the base game mechanics in all of them to see how things go, depending on what 1 works best will be the engine but at the moment Unreal is working out to be the best bet but it will in the end take longer with allot nicer results

Warframe! I thought they losed the game! Now that I know that they haven't, I MUST PLAY! Well either way I can't right now. Of course Unreal will work easier since it's easier. Other engines will need more work to get such results.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

How will the crafting system work? Are you rewarded parts after a match and when you get enough parts you can craft, say a scope or front grip? 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

How will the crafting system work? Are you rewarded parts after a match and when you get enough parts you can craft, say a scope or front grip? 

The plan is, you collect things in game that increase in rarity but increase in quality (Nails, Bolts, Rivets) (Nails (Common) are the lower, Bolts (Uncommon) medium, Rivets (Rare) are for the highest) and then you can get Designs in game or on the store (Store using in game currency) then craft them.

The best Example is Warframes crafting system, its wats inspired me to put in to Fallen, but i will be tweaking ALLOT of things, so instead of powering up weapons with mods, you craft the add ons (Scopes, Triggers, Barrels, Grips .ext) to make them more powerfull.

I think adding on different bullet types like Hollow points (Multi-damage on hit) and Sprewed (Extra bullet spin for penetration) aswell as things like experimental stuff (Combining attachments for bonuses aswell as given a chance for Minuses) will be a interesting thing to do. 

Its all theory at the moment.

The plan is, you collect things in game that increase in rarity but increase in quality (Nails, Bolts, Rivets) (Nails (Common) are the lower, Bolts (Uncommon) medium, Rivets (Rare) are for the highest) and then you can get Designs in game or on the store (Store using in game currency) then craft them.

The best Example is Warframes crafting system, its wats inspired me to put in to Fallen, but i will be tweaking ALLOT of things, so instead of powering up weapons with mods, you craft the add ons (Scopes, Triggers, Barrels, Grips .ext) to make them more powerfull.

I think adding on different bullet types like Hollow points (Multi-damage on hit) and Sprewed (Extra bullet spin for penetration) aswell as things like experimental stuff (Combining attachments for bonuses aswell as given a chance for Minuses) will be a interesting thing to do. 

Its all theory at the moment.

Sounds really awesome. I haven't played Warframe, so I can't comment on the system in that game. But there probably need to be a lot of balancing, so the game doesn't turn into a pay2win game. But you probably already know that. 

Sounds really awesome. I haven't played Warframe, so I can't comment on the system in that game. But there probably need to be a lot of balancing, so the game doesn't turn into a pay2win game. But you probably already know that. 

The plan is to make the BEST weapons in game build only, that way the game cant go pay to win, and i think making it so resources are ONLY obtainable in game and making is so players can but the designs on the market for ingame or real world currency will also help restrict the pay to win problem.

Designs will be cheaper to obtain but purchasing the actual weapons on the market will be allot more expensive, giving players the option to obtain in the game aswell as buy it on the spot for more.

i also think crafting times (Real world) will help restrict the pay to win system so purchasing a design with RWM (Real world money) means you still have to wait the 3-72 hours (Depending on the weapon/Item being built) on the build.

The plan is to make the BEST weapons in game build only, that way the game cant go pay to win, and i think making it so resources are ONLY obtainable in game and making is so players can but the designs on the market for ingame or real world currency will also help restrict the pay to win problem.

Designs will be cheaper to obtain but purchasing the actual weapons on the market will be allot more expensive, giving players the option to obtain in the game aswell as buy it on the spot for more.

i also think crafting times (Real world) will help restrict the pay to win system so purchasing a design with RWM (Real world money) means you still have to wait the 3-72 hours (Depending on the weapon/Item being built) on the build.

Seems like the best option to make a well balanced, fair and fun game. You won't want wallet warriors from blasting the new players into little chunks, and then the new ones ragequit because some tard is gutting them every 5 seconds.

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

i want to ask you guys something.

I want to integrate a chat software like Skpye/msn ext in to the game so it cant interfere with the gameplay as much... Its something im interested in doing cause i noticed skpye pissing me off in games all the time and i though :| how hard could it be integrating it in to the game.

so the questions are:

Would Chat integration interest you?

What Chat system would you like integrated?

i want to ask you guys something.

I want to integrate a chat software like Skpye/msn ext in to the game so it cant interfere with the gameplay as much... Its something im interested in doing cause i noticed skpye pissing me off in games all the time and i though :| how hard could it be integrating it in to the game.

so the questions are:

Would Chat integration interest you?

What Chat system would you like integrated?

A chat intergration would be nice LATER in development. If anything, I would want something simple then have an option to integrate accounts from other comms program like Teamspeak 

A chat intergration would be nice LATER in development. If anything, I would want something simple then have an option to integrate accounts from other comms program like Teamspeak 

Understandable. i want the game to feel social and i feel it would be a better move than trying to recreate a system that's already been refined.

How about a modernised version of the chat system from Diablo II. Where there would be an ingame chat, but also the option to join and create chatrooms when not in a match. This would make it possible for players to exchange ideas and tactics without leaving the game itself 

How about a modernised version of the chat system from Diablo II. Where there would be an ingame chat, but also the option to join and create chatrooms when not in a match. This would make it possible for players to exchange ideas and tactics without leaving the game itself 

Id like to do that.. aswell as having Chat engine intergration

Id like to do that.. aswell as having Chat engine intergration

Just remembered. If there is going to be in-game voice chat, please make a "Always mute" or "Voicechat off" option in the options menu. 

Just remembered. If there is going to be in-game voice chat, please make a "Always mute" or "Voicechat off" option in the options menu. 

THIS ^^^

i will dont worry... before release i will upload the flash file with all the settings so you guys can tell me what needs to be added/ removed or improved :3 

i will dont worry... before release i will upload the flash file with all the settings so you guys can tell me what needs to be added/ removed or improved :3 

Awesome. I just wanted to add the suggestion. It's such a small thing, but it means so much (Atleast to me).

Awesome. I just wanted to add the suggestion. It's such a small thing, but it means so much (Atleast to me).

i will also add in "Press and hold to Speak" because auto speak is a piss take :|

I found a guide online that im hoping still works.

It will hopefully make the visual quality in game be somewhere in the area of COD:Ghost / Crysis 3 or even Ryse:Son of rome.

1s i get a Render done i will upload it for you guys to see :3

I found a guide online that im hoping still works.

It will hopefully make the visual quality in game be somewhere in the area of COD:Ghost / Crysis 3 or even Ryse:Son of rome.

1s i get a Render done i will upload it for you guys to see :3

Christmas is coming early this year. Looking forward to seeing it.