"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

I found a guide online that im hoping still works.

It will hopefully make the visual quality in game be somewhere in the area of COD:Ghost / Crysis 3 or even Ryse:Son of rome.

1s i get a Render done i will upload it for you guys to see :3

its funny how you compare ghosts, crysis 3 and ryse, crysis 3 is the only game out of those that has 4k renders. Thats funny, hope it all goes well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

its funny how you compare ghosts, crysis 3 and ryse, crysis 3 is the only game out of those that has 4k renders. Thats funny, hope it all goes well.

well -.- its gonna look allot better than COD and im hoping its gonna be up there with the Crysis 3 graphics :3 The render will reveal it though..

i hope you guys like what you see cause im planning on using Seperable Subsurface scattering which will make the models really stand out with out a massive performance hit :3 

Character artist in the Games industry.

I found a guide online that im hoping still works.

It will hopefully make the visual quality in game be somewhere in the area of COD:Ghost / Crysis 3 or even Ryse:Son of rome.

1s i get a Render done i will upload it for you guys to see :3

tumblr_m61uyec7p31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

This is gonna be awesome!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

tumblr_m61uyec7p31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

This is gonna be awesome!!!

its only going to be an in game render to show you what to expect :3 i will do a render and try doing some facial animations... then record it using Shadow play and stuffs :3 but if all goes well you wont be disappointed.

its only going to be an in game render to show you what to expect :3 i will do a render and try doing some facial animations... then record it using Shadow play and stuffs :3 but if all goes well you wont be disappointed.

Pixxie you are making this project better than what was originally intended. 

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Its too good, i dont like it anymore *warning sarcism detected*

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well... i will show you guys things that are going on with the project when i get things done, but i am planning on doing a big reveal in a few months. 

I am adding in mechanics and stuff to make the game feel more unique aswell, but i will do a showcase when i get everything together which will be a few months, but the in game render is just going along with a test im doing anyway :3 i promise it shouldn't be terrible

well... i will show you guys things that are going on with the project when i get things done, but i am planning on doing a big reveal in a few months. 

I am adding in mechanics and stuff to make the game feel more unique aswell, but i will do a showcase when i get everything together which will be a few months, but the in game render is just going along with a test im doing anyway :3 i promise it shouldn't be terrible

Poly counts to the max!!!

Hey when you make millions, can i be in the credits

Listen if you care.

Hey when you make millions, can i be in the credits

We'll be easter eggs in the game :3

Its likely to be a quest related to a toilet in my case.

Listen if you care.

Its likely to be a quest related to a toilet in my case.

If you flush, a swarm of birds will be outside killing enemies (PS guess what bird :3)

Poly counts to the max!!!

Hopefully not stupid high but the end result will be visually stunning and GPU Friendly :3 

All Testers are getting a Decal that will be in game as a spray, so everyone involved will get a little something :3 

i Forgot to add that i am reviewing Licencing again because of Xbox one and Ps4... :P if i can i will cross platform

Hopefully not stupid high but the end result will be visually stunning and GPU Friendly :3 

All Testers are getting a Decal that will be in game as a spray, so everyone involved will get a little something :3 

so you can go around and tag locations with your unique decal?

so you can go around and tag locations with your unique decal?

No, the plan is all the testers doing a design or me doing a design then im going to put them in locations within the game as a permanent texture. 

i Forgot to add that i am reviewing Licencing again because of Xbox one and Ps4... :P if i can i will cross platform

Heresy!

Seriously though, it sounds awesome. Just out of curiosity: is there a big difference making a game for a console, then a PC?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Heresy!

Seriously though, it sounds awesome. Just out of curiosity: is there a big difference making a game for a console, then a PC?

not with Next gen, the new architecture is more or less the same as a PC which makes it easy :3 Xbox is easier though cause its more or less Windows 8 but Playstation is closer to linux i think

not with Next gen, the new architecture is more or less the same as a PC which makes it easy :3 Xbox is easier though cause its more or less Windows 8 but Playstation is closer to linux i think

If my programming class haven't failed me, the PS3 and PS4 uses OpenGL and the Xbone and the Xbox 360 uses a slightly altered version of DirectX. So you would be right in saying the PS4 is close to Linux.

I could be wrong about this, of course.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If my progammings class haven't failed me, the PS3 and PS4 uses OpenGL and the Xbone and the Xbox 360 uses a slightly altered version of DirectX. So you would be right in saying the PS4 is close to Linux.

I could be wrong about this, of course.

well, luckily they both have easy to use FREE SDK's :3 all i do is send them a demo of the game and have them review it then i get a Free Xbox one and Ps4 to dev on, then i get to release it for what i want :3 

No, the plan is all the testers doing a design or me doing a design then im going to put them in locations within the game as a permanent texture. 

ok im gonna start planning what mine will be :D

ok im gonna start planning what mine will be :D

Just do a basic idea, im gonna need to redo it anyway to work in the game engine 

I changed my pic again... just a warning :3 

I changed my pic again... just a warning :3 

Yay, maybe, id ask if its you but ive seen your twitter stuff and your hair is different colour.

Listen if you care.

Yay, maybe, id ask if its you but ive seen your twitter stuff and your hair is different colour.

im dark brown in RL... and my hair is messy all the time :|