Halo PC?

Viking Kong

well, as I have some serious experience in cryengine, that would take me about an hour to put together. (map wise) and the custom models and textures maybe another 5 hours. I think they should have waited quite a bit longer before announcing anything.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I dont see this ever being released, i cant remember the name of it but the was a command and conquer generals mod. Which was basically RTS Halo, microsoft shut them down and a few months later released Halo Wars :(

I dont see this ever being released, i cant remember the name of it but the was a command and conquer generals mod. Which was basically RTS Halo, microsoft shut them down and a few months later released Halo Wars :(

Everything these developers are doing is under the "Game Content Usage Rule" meaning it's completely legal and cannot be shutdown. :)

I can understand them doing that with Halo Wars on the horizon though, but this? No. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I always wanted a Halo with the dynamic world which can be created in CryEngine.

But I'm concerned how well it plays and how many levels there are. Definately a project to follow

144Hz goodness

well guys, let's not forget that halo 1-3 have been sighted in steam code.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Meh, looks pretty bad to me.

Yeah, calling it a Halo game for PC is misleading.

Halo CE still looks more fun!

well, as I have some serious experience in cryengine, that would take me about an hour to put together. (map wise) and the custom models and textures maybe another 5 hours. I think they should have waited quite a bit longer before announcing anything.

Do you have any work of yours that you can show us? I'm interested to see what Cryengine 3 is capable of!

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks epic! :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Will be following this closely. It looks like it will have high hopes, hopefully it won't fall flat on its face.

I have never playe a Halo game in my entire life but I think I will try this game out. Will Microsoft ignore this game or will they attempt to go against it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I have never playe a Halo game in my entire life but I think I will try this game out. Will Microsoft ignore this game or will they attempt to go against it.

They won't ignore it but they won't ban it either. All assets are used under the Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules which also allows you to upload ingame-footage 

144Hz goodness

I really hope this makes it, or at least if it doesn't i hope microsoft decides to just make it themselves for pc.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Your right they should have at least release an alpha before announcing it. This way they will surely get a C&D:(

Do you have any work of yours that you can show us? I'm interested to see what Cryengine 3 is capable of!

basically crysis 3. (not my work duh) but if you want an example of what cryengine 3 is capable of, crysis 3 was built off the exact same tools available to the public for free.

my work is mostly in projects not yet revealed and 3d modeling for said projects.

Daily Driver: