Nintendo Adds 'Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time' -Nintendo Wii U consoles

jos
The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-the-
Nintendo added some new content to its Nintendo Wii U consoles, including one of the greatest games ever produced by Nintendo: The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time originally launched over 15 years ago for the Nintendo 64, but at the time the game was a smash hit. It received either perfect or nearly perfect scores from virtually every game review website and magazine in the world, and some claim it to be the best game ever made.

the game is timeless

Thanks everyone for the correction and @TopWargamer for new sources

... Tom's Hardware should not write console news. This article is an absolute trainwreck on so many levels.

But they released the remake on the 3DS already (which seems to be superior)?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

... Tom's Hardware should not write console news. This article is an absolute trainwreck on so many levels.

but given that it has been available on the Wii Virtual Console and the 3DS Virtual Console for a few years now, it is a little less surprising.

Tom's Hardware, pls.. It was never on the 3DS Virtual Console..

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The article is very poorly written. OoT just released on Wii U VC. That's what they're referring to. The author just assumed that 3DS and Wii U share all content or something like that.

The article is very poorly written. OoT just released on Wii U VC. That's what they're referring to. The author just assumed that 3DS and Wii U share all content or something like that.

NOpe 3DS vs 3DS virtual console

OoT isn't on 3DS VC. No N64 games are.

The problem is that Ocarina of Time is not releasing on 3DS. The remake of that game has been released like 3 years ago already.

Ocarina of Time is coming to the Wii U Virtual Console. Not the 3DS Virtual Console..

The problem is that Ocarina of Time is not releasing on 3DS. The remake of that game has been released like 3 years ago already.

Ocarina of Time is coming to the Wii U Virtual Console. Not the 3DS Virtual Console..

I assumed tomshardware was telling the truth  :(

Still one of my top three favorite games of all time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I assumed tomshardware was telling the truth  :(

I cannot find any other news articles on this, except for IGN's review of the Virtual Console release of this game on the Wii U. Confirming it is indeed available Wii U and they said this is not a review of the 3DS remake, pretty much confirming it is not for 3DS.

It is, unfortunately it's freaking expensive no matter where you buy it ($40 on the eShop and can easily be other that if you can find a physical copy).

It is, unfortunately it's freaking expensive no matter where you buy it ($40 on the eShop and can easily be other that if you can find a physical copy).

I bought Ocarina of Time 3D when it released for my 3DS :D

I bought Ocarina of Time 3D when it released for my 3DS :D

I did too, but the original 3DS hurt my eyes so much I had to take it back to Gamestop a couple days later.

Jesus, that article. 

Although these aren't major AAA titles and are reminiscent of the 1990s, that doesn't mean that they aren't solid video games.

Zelda WAS a AAA title back in the day. Zelda games and Mario games always had special treatment compared to other Nintendo titles because they were easily marketable. They both had budgets that far exceeded most Nintendo games of the era. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I did too, but the original 3DS hurt my eyes so much I had to take it back to Gamestop a couple days later.

You didn't turn off the 3d?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

You didn't turn off the 3d?

I did, but why would I keep the system if I couldn't use one of it's biggest selling points? Doesn't help that at the time OOT3D was literally the only good thing on the system and this was before the price drop. I ended up waiting until the XL came out and tried again, thankfully the larger screen on the XL and the N3DSXL made 3D more comfortable.

I did, but why would I keep the system if I couldn't use one of it's biggest selling points? Doesn't help that at the time OOT3D was literally the only good thing on the system and this was before the price drop. I ended up waiting until the XL came out and tried again, thankfully the larger screen on the XL and the N3DSXL made 3D more comfortable.

Fair enough no one I know actually bothered with the 3d for long to begin with.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

That's stupid. The main feature is games. 3D was never meant to make the system. If it were, 2DS wouldn't exist.

That's stupid. The main feature is games. 3D was never meant to make the system. If it were, 2DS wouldn't exist.

*Shrugs.* That's your opinion. I have no interest in justifying my thoughts several years after the fact.

Yeah I'm lost.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This game has been on the Nintendo 3DS since the system released.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.