FinalMouse Giveaway

I've used my mouse for a very long time and it's wearing out really badly. I've heard great things about the FinalMouse so I'd love to have it. I've never used a great mouse so that would be pretty cool to test out this bad boy.

My current mouse keeps jumping all over the place, not by much but it is still annoying and the scroll wheel button broke, so I would love a new mouse!!!

Maybe its time for an upgrade xD

Ive had this cheap 12$ mouse for the past year... Its really crying out for help

I need a new mouse because my current one is 4 years old and I think its time for an upgrade!

I need one fot owning noobs in CS:GO

My mouse is not good. I need a better one.

I'm fairly happy with my Razer Naga Hex, with its 6 thumb buttons, but the tracking seems to be having the occasional issue lately. I have a Roccat Kone Pure as backup but I'd be willing to give FinalMouse a try, and if they're as good as Linus made them seem in his sponsor message, I'd be happy to spread the word and vouch for them the next time someone I know is looking for computer peripherals.

building a black and white pc soon and this mouse looks like a perfect option for me.

as much as I like the size and feel of the R.A.T. 7, the laser sensor had been troublesome from day one. couple that with the scroll wheel click locking up and opening 30 tabs when I only wanted 1, and the UGLY software, a simple high DPI optical mouse seems like a good step forward for me.

My current mouse a a ridiculous mouse that cost $15 from an Australian news agency. It's got lights brighter than the sun itself and is shaped like fighter jet. Build quality is horrendous and competitive gaming on it is near impossible.

Just got back to gaming on a proper PC after years of laying dorment with an... Mac Pro.

Would appreciate if I would be as lucky as to get this mouse!

Just got a new PC, but I am having to use my Dad's old mouse and it is just an old and cheap Microsoft mouse. I want to know what good quality is, especially since I have just gotten into the PC community. 

My mouse is from 2009 buttons are getting bad and ive heard great things about this mouse for gaming

My mouse is starting to go out. It would be great to have the final mouse.

I'm looking into getting into pc gaming & need a mouse

I've only ever gamed on a trackpad. I just never had a good mouse to use.

The current mouse I'm using has one problem that really bothers me and it is when I'm gaming, it sometimes stops tracking and ruins my experience. Since this is aim towards e-sports and gaming, this is going to be reliable and it would be nice to have.

I want the FinalMouse because right now I'm starting to play CS:GO and I just have an old mouse with very inaccurate sensor :/

Also I think bananas are great, I don't like snakes though.

I've been using a razer mouse for little over 6 months, and it's starting to show it's flaws.

I heard about this mouse sometime ago and with the tech in the mouse, I want to try something new.

Good luck to all who have entered!

I just got a new laptop for some light gaming on the go, but I have no spare mice anywhere. not anything suitable for gaming anyway, some random wireless 7 year old mouse that is laying around in case of my mouse failing me completely on my desktop. the finalmouse seems really good (no acceleration or prediction, no angle snapping and things like that) and I really wouldn't mind saving some money on not having to buy a mouse.