FinalMouse Giveaway

I don't have a great mouse. I bought one off ebay and the mouse had squeaky buttons and had a slow i mean slow sensitivity. I hope you see this comment!! I hope Your reach 2mill followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

My mouse is a few years old now and the trackball keeps falling out.

I'm soon going to build my computer and with it I'm getting a CM Storm Devastator. The mouse on this is known for having problem and I would perfer to switch it out as soon as possible.

Inconsistent Mouse Clicks + Laser Sensor + Uses a extremely clunky driver and ugly UI + Obsessed with FPS =

image.png

I got two mouses, one wired and another wireless. So the wired's one scroll just went crazy one day and finally stopped working at all, and I had to switch to my wireless one, which sometimes randomly disconnects, and after all, it works with batteries so I have to switch them so often. I would like to have this awesome mouse to finally play my games (one of them is League of Legends and I'm trying to be a professional player) and do my stuff on the PC without having to worry about batteries or the goddamn scroll. Thank you.

Sorry for my english, not my native lenguage :D

My current mouse is busted after more than 5 years of usage (Razer Naga Hex) with it's right click sometimes not responding. I would love a finalmouse since my friends said that they're actually really good

Been using my crusty rat 5 for a while now, I would love a new mouse!!!

I'm just very curious about the mouse. Mouse that is actually something else than a brand? Hell yeah.

I would love to win this mouse because I have recently just built a new computer but do not have any money left to spend on a nice mouse, so I am currently using a cheap mouse that is terrible for gaming.

My mouse right now is a non gaming mouse and the battery dies within a couple hours, so I was looking for an upgrade

Python/C# Programming

Code to learn, don't learn to code. -Napalm

Im in the process of building my first PC and a great mouse to top off what I think should be a great deal would just be icing on the cringe cake!

I'm currently using a mouse still using the tracking ball. A new mouse would be great

I want it because my mouse is from 2007, lags, the left click gets stuck, the wireless range is really bad and the slider feet are all used up.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I'm just building my first pc right now and could use a good mouse as cost is a factor in my build.

I just want to try this brand out cuz it looks really good but I've never heard of 'em so it'd be a great opportunity to do so... and well, my current mouse sucks too, but that's not the main reason.

I want cause I want to see if it will help me improve my play in CSGO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Basicly, i need a new mouse for playing Dota 2, because my current one is too green :D. And also i couldn't find FinalMouse in my country !

I'm tired of accidental double-clicks  :angry:
Also, I'm an angry russian, so it's interesting to check out your _international_ giveaway

My Deathadder 2014, which is my favorite mouse of all time, is starting to die, especially in the middle mouse button :(

I would like this mouse because my current mouse is not exactly comfortable to use.

I'd love to try this! Got razer lachesis now which doesn't even support my OS.

If it's a final mouse I would make it my final, take it to the grave. And not have to work with this disgusting creature I call a mouse.

I just recently built my first gaming PC, like a week ago. And in order to save budget for things like the graphics card and processor, I cheaped out on the mouse and keyboard. I'm currently using a wireless Logitech mouse & keyboard combo, and my experience so far has not been fun. The mouse acceleration annoys me to no end and the wireless signal will occasionally cut out for a split second. Overall, I think that a gaming grade mouse would suit me much better than my current solution.