FinalMouse Giveaway

i have a $10 Genius mouse

and i think that's it

I am in need of replacement. My current mouse is just a cheap wireless off amazon and both the dpi and scroll wheel button have died after less than a year.

I want this mouse because i'm still using one of them HP mouses that you find in offices xD i really need an upgrade haha i've had this mouse for 7 years 

I have a little wireless logitech mouse and I need a wired gaming one.

I want this mouse because i'm still using one of them HP mouses that you find in offices xD i really need an upgrade haha i've had this mouse for 7 years 

Me too! High Five!

Why do I need it? Because I'm currently using a $10 mouse... and it's not in a good shape.

I got a basic $9 mouse from target that is not good for anything. The light is going on it and I need a new mouse that will last.

I need this mouse because i have a crap mouse from the 19th century and it would be quite nice to use a better mouse for once in this life time.

My current mouse is very bulky and inaccurate, doesn't grip comfortably and it's sooooo heavy.

I would love to win this mouse because I recently finished my first pc build but neglected to buy a decent mouse. Hence I am stuck using the least-dank mouse to quickscope all the scrubs in counterstrike. I just want a mouse that is easy to lift up, as counterstrike requires much of that type of movement. Also, Good luck everyone!

I have a Hp oem mouse it barely works and is verry old like 7 years

I've herd soooo much about "FinalMouse" and I'm impressed! I need a new mouse but has to surpass my Logitech. I have high hopes for the mouse and expect it to overthrow my Logitech love (when it comes to mice).

I would want a final mouse as my current set up has me constantly carrying around a larger bulky mouse for WoW and a streamlined lighter mouse would be very useful.

I have a g502 and the sensor is having spasms with quick movements in cs go, linus halp plz. Never won a giveaway but yolo.

My current mouse is about 5 years old. I need a mouse because every time it stops working i start to think about how my computer is about as good as the contents in my toilet.  :unsure:

I have a Dell wireless mouse. It's too small. 'Nuff said I think!

My specs: AMD Athlon X4 750k Black Edition @4.4GHz, 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3, Palit GTX 760 'Reference', Bitfenix Pandora Core Windowed Black, 1x 120GB Corsair Force LS v2, 1x 500GB HDD.

I want the FINAL mouse because my mouse is just really bad on performance and its hard to get a good one in my country.

I'm building a PC for my girlfriend as a surprise and every cent I can save (by winning a mouse for her for example) can go to buying her a better GPU. :)

my scrollwheel is dead. life is miserable without a scrollwheel.

I would like to participate in this giveaway cause my current mice is over 5 years old and doesnt track good at all

This mouse sounds great! I have a very old Jazware Star Wars mouse that I have been using for the past 5 or so years, haven't had the money to get a new one. It is wireless so it constantly disconnects, and the grip on it is very odd. I would like to have a mouse with more buttons on it also!

While my mouse is fairly good and I have very few issues with it, the DPI button has no light to indicate which setting its on so it gets very annoying being on the wrong sensitivity all the time.

Also I've heard great things about the FinalMouse and it would be a massive upgrade from my $12 AZZA mouse I got free with the computer.

EDIT:

Also, my current mouse is too heavy for my likings.

I've had my current mouse for 6 years now, when better to get a new one than a free one!