FinalMouse Giveaway

New mouse? HYPE :D

I'm tired of my shitty $5 bucks mouse and i herd nothing but good things about FinalMouse.

Bet I'll get this before the rog spatha comes out :(

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

It looks like a sweet mouse and the default Dell one I'm using right now kinda sucks. Thanks for the give away!

Been watching your videos for awhile and after such has made me curious to try and upgrade or build a pc on my own for the first time.  Always go to you guys first for how to videos.

As for the mouse I have to change my current setup as Ill be moving in with the GF and we are making a Gaming room so instead of going with my wireless Logitech mouse which seems to drain batteries as often as linus wears socks with sandals lol.  I will need to go to a more traditional setup of PC monitor desk and wired mouse.

Would love to try the final mouse if I win if not Still love the videos you guys put out look forward to more.

ZeroWolf

I would like this mouse because my Cougar 600M does not have Linux drivers and I need a mouse to use with Linux, like the FinalMouse which does not have drivers.

Just got my new laptop and have to keep switching my razer mamba from my desktop to my laptop. Which is quite infuriating because my desktop is inside a wooden housing. I will be taking the laptop on a cruise soon so I will promise the finalmouse will get to see the world :D

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

I could really use a new mouse as I have absolutely no budget available for a new one and am stuck using a pretty standard mouse which is about 6 years old

I've heard these mice are the best of the best for gaming, would be awesome to try one out and be able to give feedback on the product. Seems like an awesome and well rounded product have been put off from buying as I haven't seen that many reviews for it, concerning build quality and how it stands up to time used. I know the components are top notch :) My Razer Deathadder has just given up the ghost after just 3 years of abuse too. The scroll wheel is malfunctioning and the side thumb button has snapped so in desperate need of a good gaming mouse as I play Battlefield 4 a lot :D

My current mouse isn't all that good. And it seems that this mouse works well. 

I would love a FinalMouse. Although my 10 year old MX 510 is still working like a champ, I've been looking for an excuse to switch it up. 

I need the mouse..

Why you ask?

Well my current HP mouse is unable to scroll anymore :(

and I'm waiting for this giveaway before I buy a new one....

GIVE IT TO ME..... 

I would enjoy a FinalMouse because I can't really drop more than $40.00 on a mouse.Thank you.

i would definately need a new mouse as my current one isnt good at all for gaming.

i play a lot of games and i could definately use a good mouse

Still looking for a quality gaming mouse - these look awesome! Best of luck to all :)

With my parents being separated and having to switch between each house every weekend I have to bring my mouse along with some other things every time I go and I have to set up the mouse every time I unplug it and plug it back in so having a mouse I can keep at each house would be very convenient

I have a crap mouse in present ... an A4Tech bloody something like this...and the sensor is making fun of me when i play games...and I kinda need a new mouse .I never heard of FinalMouse but when i saw linus review on the mose ,Ithink it's the perfect mouse for me ,simple ,black so I hope that I can throw to thrash my old mouse or send it to an museum  :D

Id 'like having a gaming specific mouse for a change, see if it really makes a difference worth their pricing.

I want this mouse because I want to experience something new. I'm new to tech and I would love to see what a gaming mouse is like. (compared to a regular mouse.)

Thanks! :D

i need a new mouse because my trusty logitech v220 is dying, and the middle button doesn't work work any more.

I would like this mouse because my current mouse is a really old dell mouse and the rubber pad under the mouse have worn out and it sucks to use in Counter-Strike: GO. It is not a gaming mouse, it is just a mouse you would find lying around the house. 

This would probably be my second mouse ever. 

I'd love a new mouse.  Hope I win. :)