FinalMouse Giveaway

I am just about to make my first PC gaming rig and this mouse would go perfect with it!

My mouse is now over 3 years old and double clicks. It's nice but I could use a change.

My mouse was a cheap 10 dollar replacement when my other mouse broke and I'm not able to get a better one. It would be nice to have one that worked better

Well I'd like to try the mouse definitely, see if it lives up to its name haha. Mouse I'm using now is a cheapo so this should be better :P.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

That mouse just looks amazing and i want to touch it.

This is the first time I've heard of finalmouse but i'd like it to be my final mouse... sorry that's probably been said a billion times in the 63 pages of previous comments.

I'd really like it because then my gf's pc can have my current decent mouse. if I have to hear the scroll wheel on my girlfriends off-brand mouse much longer I'm going to lose my mind

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I've never heard of FinalMouse, but I'm always on the quest for the perfect mouse for my hand.

This one looks like a pretty good contender.

My mouse keeps grabbing stuff from my pad, it's really annoying!!!

my mouse is wearing out and i have never used a gaming mouse before, would like to win the mouse for sure

I have a good gaming computer which I could just afford... but my mouse is a simple lenovo one... I need a good mouse to play games with :c

Im currently using the worst mouse in the world.

It dosnt even have a name

Its from a 1dollar store

I am using the same mouse for 2 years now and its really old !!! This would fit my loadout :) !!

This would be a nice gift to my brother who is about to start college.

The FinalMouse looks intriguing, I would love to have one since i hate my current razer taipan.

I really, really, really want this mouse!!! My current mamba 2012 from razer is friggin falling apart. The rubbers on the bottom are crumbling and the glue has come off the padding on the sides - where im supposed to keep my thumbs!! This mouse would mean a lot to me!

I have been using my old mouse for about 5 years...

I want a new mouse because my mouse has horrible latency- McLammanerd

I would love this mouse, i'm using a old shitty mouse and i need a new one and this seems like a great option.

I am currently building a new PC, and I would therefore be extremely grateful if I could have a new mouse to accompany my new PC.

I would like the mouse because Linus said it was good so that means it is #LinusForPresident

My current mouse is starting to wear out, especially the mouse wheel. Works half of the time. Also the FinalMouse looks more suitable for me.

Can't stand mouse acceleration and this looks like an awesome mouse without that. Plus LEDs never made anything less attractive.

I'm still rocking a logitech g500 and the sensor has been making a squealing noise. I would like to see a review of this FinalMouse.