FinalMouse Giveaway

after 5 years of everyday usage I need a new mouse :) and the FinalMouse sounds awesome!

This mouse seems to be identical in terms of functionality to my Logitech g500, but does so with much more classy, more elegant design.

My 7$ mouse from amazon is really not cutting it, bugs out when playing league and csgo, and has a hard time keeping track of my movement

Great time to do giveaways. my current mouse just got busted and i would like to have a gorgeous FinalMouse

• OS: Windows 8.1 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 120GB 850 Evo Series  • SSHD: Seagate 1TB

• CPU: i7-4710HQ  • GPU: GTX 970M

• RAM: Corsair Vengeance  16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600; Hynix 8GB (1x8) DDR3-1600

I'm using the mouse that included when i bought my laptop.

Now, when i play games. sometimes it disconnected. i died. and it connected.

Thanks mouse !

I would like one of these mouses (<---- product) because one I have had my mouse for a year and a half and it is a 15 dollar mouse, that being said it is really worn down, also being a 14 year old I have no funds to buy a new mouse. That's why I need a new mouse but what one of these mouses (<---- again a product)

Well, I want a Final Mouse. I do not perhaps need one, but with my current wireless mouse and any real source for income for a 14 year old months away, it would be very kind of the Linus Media Group to send me one.

I've been an avid gamer and i play any games but sadly the only mouse i ever used is a klip extreme KMO-104  :(  :(  :( and it's in pieces now :(

Building a new rig and would love to upgrade my peripherals

Hello. 

I want to test it in games, was wondering if it performs better than my old one :)

I hate Razer Synapse 2.0 so I want to give another mouse a try. I've heard good things about the FinalMouse from pro CSGO players like adreN.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

I'm sick of my current mouse, I'm looking for the perfect fit and I have heard good things about Finalmouse. 

I love both my naos7000 and g502, but something is still off about both of them....the g502 sometimes makes my ring and pinky fair sore since I hold them against the side of my mouse, and the naos7000 just feels a bit uncomfortable since I don't like my fingers just sitting on the mouse and not holding it....

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I'm still using the mouse that came with my computer.

I cannot afford a gaming mouse so,when I have a chance of getting it for free why not :D :D :D

I would love a new mouse because I want to get into esports and competitive gaming a lot but it's extremely difficult to do that without the proper equipment such as a gaming mouse. This would help me make a mark in the competitive gaming world a lot.

I want that mouse because mine is getting old and the final mouse seems a very good upgrade.

My logitech M705 is getting old and tatty, so a new one for free won't hurt. ;)

I have the equivalent of a $10 mouse. Been using it for 2 years.... so yeah... and upgrade would be nice!

My current mouse is starting to have some sensor issues which gets annoying sometimes.

My current mouse isn't as pretty or hardcore as it used to be, the sensor can sometimes just stop and the side buttons arent working anymore. I've heard about the FinalMouse and it looks really cool and would hopefully fit my needs pefrectly

my current mouse has build in acceleration like you won't beleave and I'm to broke to buy a better one because the steam summersale happend

my razer mouse is unfortunately broke and now im currently using my very old ball mouse...want to buy a new one but if i get this one that will be lucky for me and my wallet...haha