FinalMouse Giveaway

I want one cuz free stuff and mine has its paint chipped :<

**PICK ME FOR TURNIP**

Honestly though, I would LOVE to have a FinalMouse; I've been looking in to buying a new mouse, as the one I have right now (Logitech MX518) is good, but it is old and worn. I would just go ahead and buy the mouse, but I'm saving up to buy a new microphone, and because I have no full-time job, it is quite difficult to earn and save up money. Good luck to all other entries, and thanks to the guys over at LTT for setting this up, even if I don't win :)

My mouse is not very precise. I'm trying to get into gaming at a higher, more competitive level. I think this mouse may help with that. 

I have a CM Storm Recon and the sensor is great but i cant stand how small it is and how i press MOUSE4 by accident so often, cant bind anything to MOUSE4 if i intend to game competitivly

I think the Logitech MX518 is still the best mouse ever made. Prove me wrong :)

i would like to win a final mouse because I've had a corsair m65 for a very long time (like about 1 years) I've recently noticed my pinky finger is dry because its being rubbed on my mouse pad 

and this mouse has gone through awful moments like me slamming on the table cause of bloody hackers dominating me and my palms sweating like crazy on like 40 degree days in Australia

hence the reason i would like to win the final mouse. ps: ur channel is bad ass and linus i feel sorry u had to put in so  many ssd in the server case that was like unpaid labor.

I still looking for a perfect fit

My current mouse is

a) full plastic  

b) from cdr-king (google it)

c) disconnects from time to time ( especially in cs go)

d) its one of those mouse's/mice that you can get for like a dollar or so

I need one because it looks awesome!

Raise ur Dongers.

i've heard a lot of great things about this mouse from counter strike pros and i really want to give it a try especially since my current mouse is dying.

I currently have some 20€ mouse which sucks and is keeping me from wrecking my opponents! :)

I have a bloody wireless mouse and i really want to get a smoother mouse for my CSGO gaming experience :)

I wonder if logitech mouse are using omron switches.

I really want to try this mouse. My mouse right now isn't working that well, and this one seems to be something I want to use in the future.

Looking for a better mouse.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well, I have been using a stock Microsoft wireless $10 piece of plastic for a few years and it's dying. I'm in the market for a new mouse and I have little to no money after leaving my job! Would be a great help (since they got such a big recommendation from Linus). Otherwise i'll look under the couch for some loose change to buy a different mouse! Thanks for doing this guys!

Well here's my situation

I just recently did a major overhaul on my entire system and upgraded to 4K... unfortunately I was on a tight budget and couldn't afford a mouse with a nice sensor to go along with it, so I'm still using my crappy 30 dollar mouse- keyboard combo from when I built my computer, so tracking is pretty bad at 4K. >this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DKXXAAQ/?tag=pcpapi-20

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Some people don't think the universe be like it is

but it do

i would like to get this mouse (or any mouse for the fact) because my mouse is basically dead also this one has leds

My current mouse is wireless and eats batteries for breakfast lunch and dinner.

I'd love to win one of these mice/mouses as my current mouse is on it's way out and I can't afford a decent replacement for the foreseeable future.