FinalMouse Giveaway

I am using a mouse that came with my potato pc made by acer. a new mouse would help alooooot :P thx for the giveaway.

I need a new mouse cause the buttons on mine are spoiled.

Alright another giveaway! Look at all these 1-posters.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Well let's see my current mouse is about 6-7 years old I mean that's alot clicks I don't even how she survived until now(her name is jessie). So a new mouse would be pretty fitting don't ya agree? :D

This would seriously the first thing I would win in a give away! Plus my mouse is a 10 dollar cheap o that came with a cheap case!

U can never have enough mice, and this could be my FINAL MOUSE :D ;O :D

I have a R.A.T. TE and i am sick of it's software not working as it should and the poor build quality, that is why i want a new mouse

I still use my mouse that came with my computer! it is a gigabyte mouse! no fancy stuff, a plain stock mouse! i would love to own a mouse with quality like a Finalmouse!

My Genius GX Deathtaker has some tracking issues with just 4months of use so I would not mind having a new mouse. Best luck to everyone.

I just built myself a gaming rig. I bought the most important parts, a keyboard, monitor, and the PC it self. But the reason that I did not buy a mouse was that all of the amazing ones were expensive. I was going to just have to settle down and buy one when I saw this post. I really want one of those mice. I would be the happest gamer in the world(And us gaming can get quite happy.) Thank you for reading my response Linus and Luke!

My mouse is fine and works well but I find myself wanting buttons on the mouse and DPI control. Seems like it would be perfect for palm-grip users like myself as well!

I don't like the red laser light produced by my current mouse. And it's a crappy one from Microsoft :D

When I got my logitech m185 I only intended to use it for a short term. Now, the left mouse button doesn't work half the time, and the mouse is way too small.

and i just lost the wireless reciever. great. :/

I have a Razer Naga... I'm on my 6th one because they have literally all kept breaking (scroll wheel button is terrible on these I guess) and they've finally decided to stop allowing me to RMA my mouse, so.... there's that. I'm stuck with a $90+ POS that's not even fully functional! :) 

My logitech g5, which I was super happy with started acting up a while ago. sometimes the curser jumps around like mad. also this mouse looks interesting, had nothing but logitech for quite some time. maybe it's time to change?

I heard a lot of good stuff about this mouse from AdreN (Team Liquid) and many other pro players. Also my current mouse may be pretty good but it's too heavy for me. I would love to try out the perfect light weight mouse :3

Final Mouse seems to be doing everything a gamer would want with this mouse. It's all down to quality essentials. F1 cars don't have AC.

Dang! Thanks Final Mouse!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I would love to have the mouse for video editing. I know it's not very standard use but I'm tired of my cheapo mouse.

I ve tried a razer mouse 2 times before and both died on me after 2+ years, just give it a try 

I just bought a new mouse because the old one just broke. If I get this FinalMouse I can return the mouse I bought and get more ram haha.

I've never really heard of finalmouse much before besides the odd comment here and there, and although I'm very happy with my G600 I'd quite like the opportunity to try out other mice.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I would like to win this mouse because I'm looking for a new mouse, and I would love to try something different than Razer or Logitech. :)

I have my Kinzu that's not even 6 months old and during gameplay in Dota2, it stops working (more frequently than before). Time for a new mouse!