FinalMouse Giveaway

the scroll wheel on my mouse if screwed up.

plus i never used a mouse that was over 20 bucks so im down to try something in this tier.

My current mouse is a stock piece of crap that came with my hp desktop 4 years ago.. I use it to play cs go... The amount of times I wanted to smash it on the wall is pretty high :D

Im actually interested in this mouse because my friend's birthday is coming up soon, and he always gets me great gifts, but I never have the money to get him something in return. Right now he has a very basic mouse and im sure he would appreciate the finalmouse, and I would able to give him a great gift that he can actually use even though I'm broke.

I have a Microsoft Intellimouse, and if that doesn't convince you, only dinosaurs will.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Love to give it a try! Looks like a great no non-sense mouse without all the extras and marketing gimmick.

I want a new mouse because this A4Tech I've been having for the past 8 years has begun to exhibit LMB issues. And by that, I mean it registers double - triple - quadruple - 1000x clicks at times, instead of just one click.

Besides, the cable is SO thin I had to patch it with electrical tape in several places. Other than that, it's great, yeah :)

My current mouse is a wireless that I use a lot for csgo and you can already guess how that turns out 50% of the time.. Lots and lots of enemies walking away alive because it refuses to respond.

I play mostly FPS games, and my current mouse is some generic brand that isn't ideal for gaming :( plus I am poor

I got a cheap Logitech awhile ago, but it's really not for gaming: acceleration, low DPI, etc. I've been looking at Razer mice, but I don't have money right now. That's where this giveaway comes in...

My current mouse (which I have had no gripes with) is starting to wear out. The braided cord is wearing and the left click sometimes doesn't register. Plus a new tech toy is always fun!

why do i need it?

I like free things

Using a wireless mouse, lets see if a gaming mouse can make a difference.

Just wanted to try something new

:rolleyes:

as an architecture student, I would like to check this mouse since it could provide relief for heavy session use of cad and design software

thanks so much in advance

;)

heard great things, would love to see how it stacks up against the competition

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm rocking some old Logitech mouse and being given a chance to win a new mouse makes me happy (even though I'm pretty sad I didn't make it in time for OnePlus cardboard) 

My Roccat Kone XTD just doesn't have the pizazz it used to have.

I'm excited becaouse of " very light weight "

My brother is currently using a 3 year old Razer Deatheradder. It's currently having issues with double clicking when he only clicks once, not clicking sometimes and the sensor is going a bit off (doesnt track like it used to). The feet on the mouse are also beginning to wear out.

If I won this he would be getitng a new birthday present which hopefully would last him longer than his Razer mouse.

i've had my current mose for 7+ years now.

time for a change...

and 07/03/2015 to 07/10/2015 = 8 days