FinalMouse Giveaway

Well. I'm actually starting a build and I'm slowly building up the cash to purchase the hardware (not of working age yet) and I could really use this for my build as a peripheral instead of a cheap microsoft bluetooth mouse.

I want to win because my mouse is almost dead and the scroll knob jumps the page back up

Current mouse is pretty old...I want to buy this, but if i can get one free, all the better!  

I'm building a gaming rig, and the budget's a little tight. Having a mouse would free up some money and I'd really like to experience the weight.

i don't need a finalmouse, but my dad's mouse sucks, so i'll use it on his laptop.

I need it because I have a pretty crappy wireless mouse

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Looks Like a very nice mouse. I have needed to get a new mouse for sometime now it would be very nice to win.

I need a mouse, because the one I have right now keeps biting my fingers :/

I don't have any mouse at all, and I really like this one. It'd be great support for my everyday tasks.

Would you believe me if I told you my Pitbull ate my Logitech MX mouse! Just been researching what's new and cool and this came up.

I could use a new mouse. My current one is dying.

That mouse looks really nice and comfy I guess.....

why do i want a finalmouse? one mouse to rule them all

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Thanks for the chance to win guys.

It's not so much that I am sick of my current mouse (mx518), but can the FinalMouse mouse top it?  Nearly 10 years I've owned this mouse and I have tried so many either mice brands from friends or in-store.  The FinalMouse doesn't seem to go overboard with buttons or gimmicks.  It has a decent shape as well compared to some mice out there...

My mouse is still the original mouse from a Lenovo PC and I was looking to try and get a new one. 

I would love a final mouse.

I currently have a Logitech Daedalus Apex (g303) and it's great but a little too small for my hand. In other words I can't really grip my mouse.

I've had this mouse for about 2 years. I've been looking for a replacement for a while. This looks like a decent mouse to use.

LlinusTechTips!!!! You Guys Are Awesome :)