FinalMouse Giveaway

I need this mouse because i have a 5$ microsoft mouse.. and its bad.. really bad..

Playing MOBA requires a light and responsive mouse and for mine...well now, let's just say it's not really that :)

I really want one because my current mouse doesn't have many features and i'm looking for an upgrade to go with my upcoming PC!

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

The sensor on my MX performance is kinda spotty

Jarvis - CPU: Intel Core i7 870 @ 4Ghz Motherboard: MSI P55 GD65 RAM: 8GB HyperX fury

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Case: Cooler Master Elite 330 Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 250GB  & wd black 500GB PSU: Corsair TX650 Cooler: be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 + cooler master silencio FP120

I would love a FinalMouse because im sick and tired of having to go find new batteries half way through a game because i am using a wireless set.

I've heard Linus say good things about final mouse and I thought I should give them a try. My old steelseries is a fine mouse but since I play competitively, I've been looking for a replacement. Thanks guys.

Awesome mouse woulndt mind haveing 1 of those. Why should i win it ? I use a 3 years old CM mouse. Dont have the budget for a new 1.

My current mouse is starting to act weird (randomly double-clicking when I single-click, among other things) so I would love to win a quality replacement since I don't have a lot of money to spend at the moment.

Hey! Thanks for the giveaway!

I would really like this Final Mouse because my current Razer Imperator is years old, and is breaking at the moment...it's driving me insane!

I'd also really like to see what Final Mouse can do - it's always interesting to see what kind of quality these newer products are!

My G700s scroll wheel broke, it's infinity scroll is always on.  :angry:

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Still hunting high and low for a good gaming mouse to use with my complex 4 pc kvm setup at work.. Hopefully this will do the trick :)

A gaming mouse would be a cool thing to have. Currently use a Dell OEM whatever that came with the PC.

Heard good things. I want that super light super precise mouse for fast fps games. My current mouse is too heavy and driver stricken :P

My mouse skips around when scrolling so I have to open it up and take it apart to clean the scroll wheel. Just did it a week ago and it's already jumping around again. Not cool.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

My mouse is getting a bit old and parts of the cord are coming apart, so I've been looking to get a new one anyway!

At the moment I have a mouse that even schools wouldn't want to buy for their students to use. So I really need a new mouse but I have no money to buy one.

I would like to win one of these because I have never used a mouse was not just a very basic mouse that comes with a pre-built computer (dell, hp).  Thanks.

I've got a Razer Deathadder Chroma and would love to try this out, it looks very similar but I like the whole no software bit about it so I can just take it with me to a friends house without having to faff about with setttings :P

looks good and would work lots better than my 10.00 hp mouse from walmart

I need this mouse because I have a lifetime supply of cheese that I am trying to get rid of