FinalMouse Giveaway

I would just like to test it :) to be hones

Nice software  :)

I never had a gaming mice before.  :D

trying to build a new gaming rig for my girl and this looks to be an awesome choice =D

I'm honestly confused which mouse to pick for gaming. I've been using the Wireless Microsoft 3000 for straight 3 years. I'm used to gaming on it. I'd like to try a different mouse but I can't possibly know which mouse to pick, so many mice! (There you go, i've said Mice)

It'd be a great chance to grab one of these, it looks great and comfy on the hands with a solid grip. I just hope the buttons on the side aren't an issue.

i am kinda broke at this moment and i need mouse

When FinalMouse where designing the mouse, they must have had me in mind :)

This is because:

1. It's designed to have less focus on drivers and I haven't installed drivers for Razer mice in years, as I prefer the simplicity of a no thrills plug and play experience.
  2. The Mouse is an ergonomic right handed mouse and it's 'hump' it seems is further forward than most ergonomic mice, which helps with my fingertip grip, which is my preferred grip and is like my Razer Mamba, which is the most comfortable mouse I've used so far.
  3. The sensor is a '1 to 1' experience as I understand it, as in there is no acceleration and prediction, which is ideal for me, as I prefer high sensitivity, 'control' type mouse use.
  4. It has long lasting switches, which suits me brilliantly as I tend to use my mice for a long time and I usually wear them out (and the ' FinalMouse' moniker is rather apt).
  5. It's a straight forward, no frills mouse, with just a damn good sensor, just how I like it.
  6. Finally, it's super light weight, which is how I like my mice (I took the battery out of my Razer Mamba to keep it super light).

I also need a new mouse because my current Razer Mamba has a worn out scroll wheel button (super annoying) and collapsed thumb button (which I still use all the time for Team Speak) and since it's a Razer, it's peeling it's skin off (you know, like a snake -_-).

Also, a final point of concern, is that I live in South Africa and it doesn't look like FinalMouse will be available locally any time soon.

I would like to switch back to a claw grip (hopefully) after being forced to use a palm grip with my mouse. 

The reason I need the final mouse : ps2, when Microsoft still used to make ps2..... mouse.

The mouse I'm using currently using is buggy and is effecting my gaming performance. A mouse such as the Final would be amazing.

I'm currently using an ambidextrous TRAVEL MOUSE, the Razer Orochi 2013. Bought it cause I don't have a ton of money, and also my small hands. Would love to try a bigger, right hand mouse.

It's the last piece I need to complete my gaming set up. Recently built a rig, got the monitor, got the keyboard but student loans means I need to wait on a mouse.

My mouse is double clicking every single time and I dont have the tools to open it up + I wont have money to buy a new mouse for atleast 4 months.

+ I hear some good things about this mouse  :P

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Hi!

I would like to get one of these mice since I'm tired of feeding my cat, and I'm wandering if I feed him a "Final Mouse" it will be the last time I have to feed him... :P

Just Kidding,

I just think it's time for my mouse to be ass bad-ass as the rest of my rig, as opposed the the junk Microsoft mouse that I am using...

Thanks!

my current G500 is double clicking, my old G5 and Razer Deathadder was also double clicking.. maybe a mouse from a new brand can fix my double clicking curse :)

My mouse is wireless  :ph34r:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I like the logo and want to try it.

Don't get many indie computer mice in my country, would like to give this a go to replace my old G9X.

i have a razer naga 2013 and i love all things about it except its too small for me and i would like a new mouse 

The current mouse that I am using right now is about 7 years old, as well as it is wireless. The sensor goes out randomly and sketchily moves across the screen all of the time for the past couple of weeks. I just built my gaming pc and currently don't have a good flow of income so I will not be able to afford a new mouse for a while.

That mouse looks really good, ascetically with the light and the color scheme of the FinalMouse.

I can't wait for the mini-fridge cooled Gigabyte Brix pc. :D

Love new developers. Also, I hadn't purchased any gaming mouse so it will be nice to have one ;D

My mouse is very old and wearing out. It also has ALOT of acceleration and the middle scroll wheel isn't tactile anymore. Can't practice cs go aim with this mouse