FinalMouse Giveaway

My main reason for wanting the FinalMouse is because I've never had a high class mouse before. We don't really have much to spend on computer stuff, so a mouse was never within the budget. But this is how to enter right? Just comment on the thread?

Could use a better mouse than the cheep one that I have for now, especially since it doesn't fit with my new build design at all.

I'm currently using a ghetto mouse and I could use any help I can get when playing CS. I'm also always up to try new sextoys.

I currently own a mouse. My mouse is an ASUS GX800. The mouse came with an asus product purchased long ago, and sadly is the only "working" mouse I own. The mouse itself don't  get me wrong is great! If it worked. The mouse appears to have some sort of problem with power and turns off every so often (especially when I'm gaming, it loves to do it then). The mouse probably has the DPI of a microwave, which makes it extremely frustrating to play any RTS or SIM with small buttons, or any first person shooters. Over all, I loved this mouse, until time took its toll (and I took my toll aswell), and now I need a new one. And this one looks very promising.

I have a Dell mouse. If that isn't bad enough, the left click no longer works, and I've had to re-bind LMB to one of those awkward side buttons. It's also gotten tired of tracking.

Well, this old Diablo 3 mouse has seen better days to say the least. Thinking of upgrading my keyboard too so I'd be looking pretty clean :D

I recently got back to Team Fortress 2 and CS:GO and figured out, that unfortunately my mouse totally sucks at FPS games ;-;

My mouse is getting up there in wear and it would be cool to try this one out first hand.

Cat ate my mouse! tries to eat my wire less mouse anyway, if i win ill try to upload a quick vid of the epic battle of the wireless and kitkat

I've heard it's just a great mouse, so I'd love to get my hands on it

I just want to replace my old mouse....

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

My current mouse is incredibly cheap and about to break, I'd love a new one!

My mouse recently started having debouncing issues and is getting worn out. The plastic is already shining and the teflon feet are worn out. So yeaaahhhh. Pls.

Reason: I am still using a logitech g5 and this thing looks damn sexy!

Thanks for making this giveaway! The reason i want to win this mouse is because my logitech m235 mouse is rotten now, the side rubber changed color to yellow-ish and it's mushy. Goodluck for everyone. May the luckiest win!

I would like to win the FinalMouse because of the fact that I've never really had a gaming mouse, for as some can get pretty expensive, so I've just bought mine from China, so they are pretty simplified, but cheap. FinalMouse looks nice too!

I bought a lenovo Y50 touch and don't have more money to buy a mice and play.

I have a shitty 14 dollar mouse off amazon that tracks terribly. My roommate, who is also a big gamer, gives me incredible amounts of shit for it. Incredible amounts. AKA I need a new mouse, and a mouse thats better than his. Please.

Still looking for the perfect fit, gief prize! :)

I want to try out a smaller company, and this one sounds great without all the bells and whistles and really shitty software that Razer or Corsair comes with.

I would like a New mouse because well.....I never had one before only them standard wireless and low quality wired ones :P

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

I would like to give this mouse a try to see if there really is a difference in feel from games and the traditional software optimized mouse.

So my laptop doesn't feel alone :( 

You're reading this. Why are you reading this?

I would like a shot at this FinalMouse. The last mouse I've bought was a Logitech MX518 and that was a few years back. It has served me well but is now starting to die on me. Also, if Linus says something is a quality product, I would really like to try it.

I'm excited to find the first mouse for me and hoping this is it.

The One and Only Izec!