FinalMouse Giveaway

I whant the mouse because my current mouse i have is super old(like from 2001)and i would like to win it to replace my current mouse>>

It looks nice (and honestly who wouldn't want a free mouse?)

The paint of my Steelseries Sensei is slowly coming off on the back and I am looking for a replacement. It held for 6 years though so I am not dissapointed but it's sad to see an old friend go.

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

Ayy my birthday is on the 10th. Turning 16 boys!!!

I play CSGO competitively and still looking for the right mouse. Currently have the G502 but it's way to heavy. I have also heard great things about it from Adren but sadly his broke after a few days

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I don't know.. Cause I like free stuff :D

My current mouse is cheap and rubbish and I need a new one for my gaming

The buttons on my razer mouse are having the tipical razer fail 

I need a new mouse because my current one is being stupid and will randomly stop tracking... It's hard to game on a mouse that doesn't track for a couple seconds at a time...

I would love a new mouse; my setup is pretty nice, but my mouse is the only thing that isn't new.  It was handed down from a friend and though it's a good mouse, I could definitely use a new one to complete my setup. 

I am open for trying a new mouse because I only have cheap mouses.

Interested in trying a mouse that's not from Logitech or Razer.

Psyched to see some real competition.

I have an apple mouse, all that needs to be said.

Why I want a new mouse? Because mine sucks! The buttons are super inconsistent  and I hate that!

i would like to try new options .. also i have a Rzaer naga 2014 ... since it came out ... that should be enough ....

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

This would be a nice addition to my brand new PC because I didn't had the money to also buy a mouse  :lol:

I first heard about this mouse from a youtuber named LevelCap who primarily plays FPS games. As a gamer who's loves his FPS games, I thought this mouse might give me an edge in Battlefield and CS GO, but alas it is always sold out when i try to buy it, and since then I have bought another mouse. Should I be chosen to receive this mouse I would use it whenever I play FPS games. 

Current mouse is pretty jank. Would love to try out FinalMouse!

My old razer is not the best anymore... 

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

I am still using a ball mouse. I looked at buying the Logitech mx master but too expensive.

Hello

I bought a wireless 'gaming' mouse that has a few hours battery life and a terrible sensor. Currently do not have enough to get a proper wired gaming mouse however would love the opportunity to try a proper gaming mouse out.

Never heard of FinalMouse, but my current mouse is ten years old and came with an HP desktop. Nothing fancy, and nothing else I've tried tracks on my desk well.

My 15 dollar "gaming" mouse just plain sucks.The only thing I like is that its very light.Well since the final mouse is apparently also very light i think it would be awesome to have a mouse that light and functional

My mouse is uncomfortable, the side buttons are worthless as they are so hard to press that i feel like i'm going to break the mouse and the scroll wheel doesn't work in games