Anyone here the same way I am with female streamers?

EvilWiffles

It's not just female streamers either but I just don't like the tonality they use. Their vocals are either too high pitched or they seem very stuck up with how they speak.

I like more deep vocals, doesn't give me headaches. Anyone on the same boat? It's not even just females but it's somewhat a rarity for males excluding just high pitched.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

They speak with that "I know youre some thirsty dude watching me" tone...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

How to get donators.

Step 1. Be a girl.

Step 2. Camera pointed at..... chest

Step 3. Small cloths

Step 4. LoL

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I just hate the fact that half of them, have a camera pointed down at them from 2 feet up, while wearing a low cut shirt and a pushup bra.

Not all do that but I get where you're coming from. Like damn, all you need to do is show your neck and face depending on the format. I actually don't even like seeing who is talking in streams or gameplay videos.

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Never had that issue.. Then again, I don't watch random streamers and the only female streamer I even watch is Dodger, who sounds just fine to me.

http://www.twitch.tv/dexteritybonus/profile/past_broadcasts

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I don't care about high pitched voices as long as it isn't that nasally fake voice some girls have. I just hate it when the focus of the stream isn't the game. Streamers of both sexes do crap that annoys me like CS:GO unboxings, gambling on CS:GO, etc, but it seems like female streamers do more of this cutesy crap because more people are willing to watch them do it. Basically, if you aren't good or trying to get better at the game, I wont bother watching unless you're just awesomely entertaining like Day9.

Never had that issue.. Then again, I don't watch random streamers and the only female streamer I even watch is Dodger, who sounds just fine to me.

http://www.twitch.tv/dexteritybonus/profile/past_broadcasts

Yeah, I like her voice. It's pretty much normal.

Not all do that but I get where you're coming from. Like damn, all you need to do is show your neck and face depending on the format. I actually don't even like seeing who is talking in streams or gameplay videos.

I actually stopped watching streamers shortly after I started, because why the fuck would I watch someone else play a game, when I can play it myself.

A) they always seem to annoying. their voice or their adituide

B) they make a big deal about them being girls and not boys.

C) they dont tend to be better than the male streamers that just have no sense of embarrassment 

of course there are some exceptions to this, i just not have found any that play the games i like

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I actually stopped watching streamers shortly after I started, because why the fuck would I watch someone else play a game, when I can play it myself.

I don't actually watch them either but I do watch some videos on Youtube for specific games.

I'm more into the channels that are more specific to a game series that give very good information. Like EpicNameBro for example.

It's also pretty annoying with channels that are heavily focused on THEIR looks rather than gameplay. Like every video thumbnail is a picture of them with an awkward selfie pose. It's very shallow.

I don't actually watch them either but I do watch some videos on Youtube for specific games.

I'm more into the channels that are more specific to a game series that give very good information. Like EpicNameBro for example.

I only watch the ones on the subredit that's just streamers doing stupid shit.

Wow am really thirsty  guys...

Hu8Qryn.gif

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I just hate the fact that half of them, have a camera pointed down at them from 2 feet up, while wearing a low cut shirt and a pushup bra.

Yeah I just hate when girls dress like total sluts exposing all the fun bits.

OH wait not I don't...I love that.  I brush my teeth with that.

Untitled.png

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

Yeah I just hate when girls dress like total sluts exposing all the fun bits.

OH wait not I don't...I love that. I brush my teeth with that.

Untitled.png

I just don't like it, I'm not gay, I just view women as human beings, and like having the ability to fall in love with them based on there charter.

My take on love is being able to care for someone and lagph together after the looks are gone and the gray hair comes in.

I just don't like it, I'm not gay, I just view women as human beings, and like having the ability to fall in love with them based on there charter.

My take on love is being able to care for someone and lagph together after the looks are gone and the gray hair cones in.

My take on love is being able to care for someone and lagph together after the looks are gone and the gray hair cones in.

@ShitPussiesSay 

Oh, you actually made a good reason and a point

@ShitPussiesSay 

Oh, you actually made a good reason and a point

No they didn't. They're assuming that good looking girls have nothing more to offer than their looks.

I once watched a female streamer cut off about 60% of her head just so you could get more boob into the picture 

I prefer streams where the streamer is fairly soft-spoken. Most of the time if I'm watching a stream I'm just keeping it up in the background. Last I want is my ears to start and bleed.

And clothing goes for both genders. I sure as heck don't want to watch an oiled up beefcake. Using looks to gain views will just give you the viewers that you do not want.

I would lie if I said I didn't watch a few streams for that reason  :rolleyes:

Anyway, most of them are either bad at playing or talking they just want the easy money, there are exceptions though.