How was your pc building experience?

Ghost

So if your friend would give you the most amazing system to build ( i7 5960X , 64GB DDR4 , 1TB PCi SSD , ultimate custom watercooling. ) But he wouldn't pay you to assemble it you would not enjoy it.

Posted Image

I wouldn't enjoy it but I'd do it. Objection! You don't know me well enough to make that accusation!

My motto is "If I don't have to do it I won't, if I have to do it I'll make it quick.

Posted Image

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I love putting building PCs except putting on heatsinks...I HATE PUTTING ON HEATSINKS!!

No heatsink = no problem 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I wouldn't enjoy it but I'd do it. Objection! You don't know me well enough to make that accusation!

My motto is "If I don't have to do it I won't, if I have to do it I'll make it quick.

WzcmVIH.jpg

Okay... you want to drive my new lamborghini huaracan?

Interested in Business and Technology

It's a good past time and the gratifying feeling you get when everything works perfectly... Well, it's great.
But, I don't get to build computers every day either, so... I guess there's that. If I was doing it all day everyday, I'd more than likely get sick of it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Okay... you want to drive my new lamborghini huaracan?

That's a car not a computer. I can't drive anyway never got a license, I don't really have a interest in cars. The only I'm interested in is the Tesla Model S.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That's a car not a computer. I can't drive anyway never got a license, I don't really have a interest in cars. The only I'm interested in is the Tesla Model S.

Ah I just got one actually, you want to sit in it? And do things and drive it?

Ah I just got one actually, you want to sit in it? And do things and drive it?

Your in the Netherlands though....

No problem, I can ship one to you, or fly you over , whatever you want.

I am so sorry but * You're...

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE PEOPLE FROM US/UK THAT MAKE THESE MISTAKES .. LIKE SERIOUSLY???

No problem, I can ship one to you, or fly you over , whatever you want.

No way your being serious. If your sending me a free car I'd happily take it.

I am so sorry but * You're...

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE PEOPLE FROM US/UK THAT MAKE THESE MISTAKES .. LIKE SERIOUSLY???

I'm sorry lol.

No way your being serious. If your sending me a free car I'd happily take it.

I'm sorry lol.

SERIOUSLY

So if your friend would give you the most amazing system to build ( i7 5960X , 64GB DDR4 , 1TB PCi SSD , ultimate custom watercooling. ) But he wouldn't pay you to assemble it you would not enjoy it.

you-are-a-liar.jpg

i would only enjoy it if i could play a round of cs:go or some buttery smooth Crysis after

i would only enjoy it if i could play a round of cs:go or some buttery smooth Crysis after

CS:GO is always buttery smooth. You just need a half decent GPU.

i fried my gpu by installing 5770 drivers on my 6770

oops...

u focus too much on specifics maybe thats why ur not "stable" or comfortable at least

how was that too specific? xD

music, shoes, and its in tech....

xP

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

how was that too specific? xD

music, shoes, and its in tech....

xP

u think of things that are unessential think like things that are more relevant so you dont get swayed by things that are just extra it will help you be more efficent and productive 

So much!

I don;t know why, but its actually the coolest thing to me. Maybe because up until 2 years ago I legitimately thought that you had to be some sort of genius to build a computer, like Tony freaking Stark or something. Now that I've put a few together, I love the feeling of successfully hitting that boot screen and cable-management is some weird extra excitement at the end. 

So much!

I don;t know why, but its actually the coolest thing to me. Maybe because up until 2 years ago I legitimately thought that you had to be some sort of genius to build a computer, like Tony freaking Stark or something. Now that I've put a few together, I love the feeling of successfully hitting that boot screen and cable-management is some weird extra excitement at the end.

understanding is the real fun of how it all works

between my power cable being almost too short that it has to just fit next to the graphics card, or losing the thumb screws, i need to go buy a supply of hundreds of them.

putting screws....... I don't have magnetic screw driver : /

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

cable management and never enough light to see the front panel stuff (power, reset, HD led etc.)

Cable management is brilliant fun, it's the part that makes or breaks a build, the process that can really make a pc sleek and elegant or w/e (if you have a window...). I'd say the installing of the OS and paying for the stuff... Stuff that just makes you idly sit back and watch as it does its thing, and even worse, if something fails during it doing its thing.