What is it me thinking about money?

Gala

Whenever i see something awsome, doesn't matter what, i'll instantly think of how expensive it is.

Example, i was at the local circuit care at Zalužani here, and i saw some awsome Yugo's. For those who dont know, every year there is a race here of around 20-30 Yugo's to celebrate the best car the Balkans have seen. Well, its awsome.

20100607024358_photo_4.jpg 

One of them had AP Racing brakes. Best racing brakes money can buy. Instantly when i saw them, i thought of it how expensive they are. That's the first thing that crossed my mind. Then i thought how that Yugo will win, and how the brakes perform well. It did win.

The next day, i saw 2 Titan's in a dude's rig. What did cross my mind first? 

"Holy shit this dude has a shitload of money"

I also saw a Porsche Spider in town. What?

"This dude has a SHITLOAD of money to buy a Porsche. Where does he work? What's his education? Is he from out-of-country?"

If i see a 5960X in a signature i assume the signature owner is rich as fuck.

Fuck money, i hate it.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

One of the lessons I learned as a young child. You have to stop dreaming about what others have, and being jealous. You need to start apprciating what you do have. For there are others in far worse positions than you. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

But then if we had no money in existence, people would start buying Veyrons like crazy and make everything worthless

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I am similar to an extent. I don't think about it all the time though.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

okie dokie.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I never think about money in that way really, that said I LOVE spending money

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Capitalism.

But I think the same about stuff that interests me, games. (all, retro and new) and pokemon stuff.

I immediately think about what I would pay.

I need that to come up with good prices at flea markets.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's because you are probably poor?

Maybe it will make you feel better but i have usually the same.

Also a reason why i want to go to highschool, so i can get a good job and NOT SUFFER FROM THAT O_O

I have so many dreams, and i am so young. I really want to make my dreams reality, will cost a lot, but well, hopefully "dream on" won't be needed anymore in the future.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I never think about money in that way really, that said I LOVE spending money

This is my problem, i se you have a beefy PC and a lot of money, making me jelaous, and fucking my mind up. I think this is all part of being a broke student whos dad is an asshole and does not wanna give his son money. Not even 30$, literally, im begging him for 30$ to buy a long range WiFi Antenna. He HAS money, but he DOES NOT wanna give any. Asshole.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

One of the lessons I learned as a young child. You have to stop dreaming about what others have, and being jealous. You need to start apprciating what you do have. For there are others in far worse positions than you.

Yeah like my parents always tell me look at people below you not above you and then think again.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm the same way. I always think about what things cost.

That said, I have become incredibly efficient at spending money.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Eh agree and disagree. I see a modified foxbody and I'm like damn I want that. I set goals and work a way to that. I want new parts for my pc. What do I do? I go work my ass off to get to that goal. I'm 18 about to head off to college, and I'm set up to pay cash for a house for the second year. Why? Because I work and set all of it aside, because owning a paid off house at 19 Is what I want

Then again that's only if you'll work for it. Looking at others stuff and not working for it is fine, but don't want it to be "oh I'm poor and sad" attitude

This is my problem, i se you have a beefy PC and a lot of money, making me jelaous, and fucking my mind up. I think this is all part of being a broke student whos dad is an asshole and does not wanna give his son money. Not even 30$, literally, im begging him for 30$ to buy a long range WiFi Antenna. He HAS money, but he DOES NOT wanna give any. Asshole.

I am stuck with a Q6600 and a GT610, and every time i go to a PC parts store, i always look at those graphics cards and PC parts, but my dad doesn't wanna spend even 50 bucks on a decent GPU. But then again, i'm perfectly happy with my system, excluding the GT610.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Are you kidding?, he's a assjole because he won't let you have better WiFi?

Well I have a job and I get money, so I can spend it on stuff

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I am stuck with a Q6600 and a GT610, and every time i go to a PC parts store, i always look at those graphics cards and PC parts, but my dad doesn't wanna spend even 50 bucks on a decent GPU. But then again, i'm perfectly happy with my system, excluding the GT610.

THats awsome, but i have a 5 year old single core laptop, that is AMD based, which overheats, and if i put more than XP on it it takes a shit.

Are you kidding?, he's a assjole because he won't let you have better WiFi?

Stealing neighbours WiFi for over 2 years now, because our own WiFi is 1mbps and he does not wanna buy faster. Live in a concrete house, ping is min 600ms on home wireless.

I literally came to the neighbours and asked for their WiFi password to complete school work, because mine was shit.

Definitely this

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Yeah thats awsome! Not talking crap about you @ShadowCaptian, i'm just panicking because i'm a broke electrical technics student..LOL

Can't wait to finnish school...and get a job.

THats awsome, but i have a 5 year old single core laptop, that is AMD based, which overheats, and if i put more than XP on it it takes a shit.

Stealing neighbours WiFi for over 2 years now, because our own WiFi is 1mbps and he does not wanna buy faster. Live in a concrete house, ping is min 600ms on home wireless.

I literally came to the neighbours and asked for their WiFi password to complete school work, because mine was shit.

Get a job. McDonalds is stupid flexible. I worked 1 4 hour shift a week to get 50% off food. And that 4 hours was just working a cash register making 8.40$ a hour. Not bad at all.

To young to work? Go mow 2 yards

Get a job. McDonalds is stupid flexible. I worked 1 4 hour shift a week to get 50% off food. And that 4 hours was just working a cash register making 8.40$ a hour. Not bad at all.

To young to work? Go mow 2 yards

No McDonalds here. There is literally 0 chance of getting a summer job. Uneployment is ridiculous in Bosnia.

I'm the polar opposite, I look at people who have cheaper equipment, materials etc and get annoyed by the fact that I spent way more on something that I feel that I may not need or that I'm too spoiled or undeserved.   

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I'm the polar opposite, I look at people who have cheaper equipment, materials etc and get annoyed by the fact that I spent way more on something that I feel that I may not need or that I'm too spoiled or undeserved.   

Wow thats likely even more fucked up...

Envious. You mean envious.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/