Most painful faulty product you have had to return?

Hello enigmatic members of the forum, considering I am about to return my brand spanking new Xperia Z2, which I think looks amazing by the way, for a camera hardware fault, I was wondering, what is thee most annoying fault you have had to return a product for?

I look forward to letting all of your dismay overshadow mine! 

Have a great day - Encoded!

A pair of ear phones from AIAIAI went through like 3 pairs in 2 months and just gave up after that, the cable was really badly designed and really prone to damage from just general usage.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

A GT610 bc it nearly blew up my PC.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i once had to return my mobile phone beacuse after a day the home button stopped working,.(it was one of thise with a real button)

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

I am lucky, a 4gb SD Card. xD

My god you are lucky! xD

A pair of ear phones from AIAIAI went through like 3 pairs in 2 months and just gave up after that, the cable was really badly designed and really prone to damage from just general usage.

That is bad buzz! I like my headphones and rarely use earphones, only the Sony ones.

i once had to return my mobile phone beacuse after a day the home button stopped working,.(it was one of thise with a real button)

I had an S3 and before that an iPhone, I hate physical home buttons, just another mechanical part to break, I got the Z2 because of the magnetic charge port, as I am prone to breaking physical ones!

RAT 7 mouse, right mouse button was faulty.

would only happen randomly

was a pain as the company didn't want to cover it but under Australian law they had to.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

RAT 7 mouse, right mouse button was faulty.

would only happen randomly

was a pain as the company didn't want to cover it but under Australian law they had to.

Gotta hate when a company is uncooperative, especially on products that are likely to be broken in shipping!

also, i once had a monitor power supply that came with a cable break, that was very irritating:P

My Corsair H110

wow, that must suck. what was wrong?

My Corsair H110

Aww man a cooler, that sucks! Did you have to wait for a new one, or did you run on the stock cooler?

I had my own phone in repairs because the camera had a few problems (after the phone had almost destroyed a chair by being unintentionally thrown out of my pocket while pulling my jacket to wear it - it's a nokia 5800) but it wasn't exactly a return.

I had to return the first wd black I received because it just refused to format properly, whereas the substitute had no issues of the sort and formatted in seconds.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I had my own phone in repairs because the camera had a few problems (after the phone had almost destroyed a chair by being unintentionally thrown out of my pocket while pulling my jacket to wear it - it's a nokia 5800) but it wasn't exactly a return.

I had to return the first wd black I received because it just refused to format properly, whereas the substitute had no issues of the sort and formatted in seconds.

LOL! The chair, did it survive? 

And HDD's are the bane of my existence. Soon, SSD's will be the norm!

Had to return a DOA 4690k and I have a replacement TP-Link WDN4800 wifi card in the mail because the one I have now is failing after ~6 months :(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

wow, that must suck. what was wrong?

I received it from @1Scotty1 (whom I bought it from) and instantly it had pump problem then 2 weeks later the pump completely stopped working:(

I received it from @1Scotty1 (whom I bought it from) and instantly it had pump problem then 2 weeks later the pump completely stopped working:(

Mind you, it was a brand new piece, unpacked, so it was broken out of the box :(

Had to return a DOA 4690k and I have a replacement TP-Link WDN4800 wifi card in the mail because the one I have now is failing after ~6 months :(

Damn WIFI cards. They just don't make them like they do in laptops, it's almost like they want the to break in the PC.

Damn WIFI cards. They just don't make them like they do in laptops, it's almost like they want the to break in the PC.

It was great while it worked! Allowed me to get almost 4 times what I was getting since I was able to get a strong 5ghz connection compared to the USB dongle I was using.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It was great while it worked! Allowed me to get almost 4 times what I was getting since I was able to get a strong 5ghz connection compared to the USB dongle I was using.

That's great, I notice I am only getting 2 bars on my Xperia upstairs, mind you we only have a generic router from the company. Gonna need to do some networking this summer!

A pair of Philips ANC headphones... The thing broke in three months (6 months warranty)... Opted for in-shop credit... got 500PhP off on any Philips product... no regrets since I got the ANC pair for 300 PhP in a different store...

A GT610 bc it nearly blew up my PC.

This sounds like an interesting tale...