Anyone have games they wish they could refund?

pipnina

I'm not sure if steam lets you refund games you've had for a while if you haven't played them for ages or not. I'm assuming not.

But I personally have a game I wish I could have refunded (although it took me a little over 2 hours to realise how bad it really was...) and that game is Homeworld: Remastered collection. That game cost me £30 I believe and it was utter tripe IMO (basing it off the glory of the 1999 original) for many reasons including lazy RNG systems, a burning desire on gearbox' end to make Homeworld 1 remastered just like Homeworld 2 (while many still like HW2 and some prefer it, they could have let the equally large portion of the fanbase that like HW1 more have the same game with more prettiness instead of buchering it)

That's my semi-rant out of the way. Any of you guys got games you bought before refunds were a thing and wish you could refund them?

Not PC, but I wish I could refund CoD: Advanced Warfare :(

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Don't they only refund early access games as well? May be wrong, also I think you need under three hours and within 14 days of purchasing it.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

No, not really. I wouldn't buy them if I didn't want them.

maybe dead space 3 and mirror's edge, but I paid so little for them that it doesn't matter...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Resident Evil 6.

Complete crap, they should have stuck with the inventory and gameplay of RE 4 and 5

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Okay here we go:

Inquisitor

Ionball 2

Murder Miners

Zenoclash

Sid MEiers civ 3

takedown red sabre

kairo

Note that I got most of these from stuff like 3 random games for 5 dollars on ebay, except kairo and civ, they were just cheap

Sniper Elite V2. It begins promising, but eventually it starts starring Michael Bay.

Rule N1 of Stealth games: Don't include Michael Bay.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I have it on PC -.- wish I could refund it...

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

i have a few games on steam that i bought on a whim a few months ago that thought me a valuable lesson. I shouldnt buy games on a whim anymore. Atleast it wasnt alot of money per game so i am not that annoyed by it.

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

maybe dead space 3 and mirror's edge, but I paid so little for them that it doesn't matter...

I have to ask, what about Mirror's Edge do you not like? (I love it so I am just curious)

I bought Elite: Dangerous a few days before Steam started the refunds but had to much time played so I can refund it. (I have 3 hours, the limit is 2) I like the idea of the game and how the ships fly, but I don't love the repetitive nature of the quests.

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

I have to ask, what about Mirror's Edge do you not like? (I love it so I am just curious)

I bought Elite: Dangerous a few days before Steam started the refunds but had to much time played so I can refund it. (I have 3 hours, the limit is 2) I like the idea of the game and how the ships fly, but I don't love the repetitive nature of the quests.

Mirror's Edge is pretty small IMO.

But I got it for free, so can't complain.

I have it on PC -.- wish I could refund it...

Seems to be less buggier on PC and better looking than what I have one PS3..

But I heard the community is pretty much non-existent :P 

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Be happy it was better than Ghosts

I guess it's just not my sort of game to be honest. I found the control scheme infuriating and there wasn't much of it I really enjoyed. The story didn't seem like much (admittedly I didn't play much of it), I didn't enjoy the parkour since it was extremely linear and along pretty dull scenery, overall I found no reason to keep playing it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Cc4tt-cover.jpg

An insult to the series. I wish I could refund it so hard that the game faded out of existence. 

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Saints Row IV and BF4 :'(

Arma 3. it wanst really my kind of game and was pretty hard to run

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

For me nothing. I have had bad games, but nothing bade enough to justify wanting a refund.

-snip-

Sid MEiers civ 3

-snip-

Note that I got most of these from stuff like 3 random games for 5 dollars on ebay, except kairo and civ, they were just cheap

What? That game is great.

Be happy it was better than Ghosts

IMO: no it's not.

I guess it's just not my sort of game to be honest. I found the control scheme infuriating and there wasn't much of it I really enjoyed. The story didn't seem like much (admittedly I didn't play much of it), I didn't enjoy the parkour since it was extremely linear and along pretty dull scenery, overall I found no reason to keep playing it.

I can understand that. I guess the idea was enough for me to enjoy the game. I also enjoyed trying to play it and get faster at beating the game and going through levels. The story was awful though.

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

Mirror's Edge is pretty small IMO.

But I got it for free, so can't complain.

Seems to be less buggier on PC and better looking than what I have one PS3..

But I heard the community is pretty much non-existent :P

Mirror's Edge was a very small game. If it tried I could beat it in 30-45 minutes, but that is part of where it was fun for me I guess.

Build Modulus

Cycling Gear

For me nothing. I have had bad games, but nothing bade enough to justify wanting a refund.

What? That game is great.

I think the problem was that it repeatedly crashed

IMO: no it's not.

Why? I hate the exos but at least for a year it gave a change