Monitor Question

I want a monitor that will look good but is also 27 inches. Should I go for a 1080p one and have the pixel density be lower or a 1440p one and have the frame rate be lower. Keep in mind that I have a 4060 and a 12600KF and would like to have at least 70FPS at maximum settings without upscaling. The most intensive game that I will be playing is Forza Horizon V. Let me know if you need any other information to answer my question.

Thanks!

Id go 1440p. the 4060 should be fine at 1440p with most games these days, especially at medium settings. 

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id go 1440p. the 4060 should be fine at 1440p with most games these days, especially at medium settings. 

What about high settings?

1 minute ago, 4eyeguy said:

What about high settings?

Probably fine. I'd argue medium at 1440p looks better than 1080p ultra in most games.

This is probably a stupid question, but are there any monitors with an adjustable resolution?

6 minutes ago, 4eyeguy said:

This is probably a stupid question, but are there any monitors with an adjustable resolution?

All monitors can adjust resolution, but every panel has "max" resolution that cannot be bypassed by normal means

Consider listening to any music from Love Live! You'll enjoy it.

Browsing too much and not posting enough. Feel free to PM!

25 minutes ago, 4eyeguy said:

A monitor(except for CRTs) has a fixed resolution. Running it at a lower resolution will typically result in a blurry image. DLSS is pretty good though and helps a lot with upscaling.

I'd guess 1440p will be fine on a 4060, so I don't see a reason to go 1080p here, esp at 27in where pixels get visible to me.