things to do on an airplane.

ryanwilc

Grab a portable hairdryer and put itching powder in it, then turn it on mid-flight, sit back and enjoy.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I new someone was going to same something about this...

*knew

bomb jokes

Edit:

I am not liable if you get in trouble with this.

Allahu Akbar.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I have a flight in 2 weeks. I'll just be watching movies. That's mainly because I gotta keep my 6 year old content lol.

download snes emulator play super mario:D or play cs 1.6 witch bots. Bomb has been planted!

Anyone have any ideas about on a train? I am currently on an 8 hour train ride with only a few games on my laptop and very limited internet (slower then a tortoise walking through molasses.)

CPU: AMD FX-6100 OC'd to 4.5GHz  - GPU: GT 630  -  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB - Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) - Cooling: CM Seidon 120M

Update Plans: New graphics card

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 3 (14 Inch) - Phone: Galaxy S6 32GB (White) running Lollipop - Watch: Samsung Gear Live (Black)

Turn on a DS, and put in your bag. Then ask your neighbor( in Economy and Business) what that sound is.

i going on a long flight and looking for some good free games or things to do on my laptop. Dont have wifi on the plane. Also any other tips for flying are welcome

You can always start an argument with a grumpy old flight attendant... i did that... not my proudest moment :P

Anyone have any ideas about on a train? I am currently on an 8 hour train ride with only a few games on my laptop and very limited internet (slower then a tortoise walking through molasses.)

If your laptop has got good battery life or if there are power outlets on the train (like where i live) you can download a game that can be played offline, just make sure to patch the game first xD i would recommend Saints Row 2, really fun game, and a good story :)

If your laptop has got good battery life or if there are power outlets on the train (like where i live) you can download a game that can be played offline, just make sure to patch the game first xD i would recommend Saints Row 2, really fun game, and a good story :)

I am currently on the train, so downloading a game now is not an option  :P

CPU: AMD FX-6100 OC'd to 4.5GHz  - GPU: GT 630  -  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB - Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) - Cooling: CM Seidon 120M

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 3 (14 Inch) - Phone: Galaxy S6 32GB (White) running Lollipop - Watch: Samsung Gear Live (Black)

I am currently on the train, so downloading a game now is not an option  :P

Ahh, youre on the train already xD I heard minesweeper is all the rage :P

if not. then ask if you can go in the cockpit.  

You aren't aloud since the whole 9/11 thing.

You aren't aloud since the whole 9/11 thing.

Yeah, they never usally let you in the cocpit, really not in any country :P

Bring a copy of Kali, screw with the kids on the flight

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Practice reciting verses from the Quran

mm9fk.jpg

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Ahh, youre on the train already xD I heard minesweeper is all the rage :P

TIL Minesweeper and Solitaire are not in Windows 8 by default, but you have to download them from the Microsoft store.  :huh:

mm9fk.jpg
More so just pointing out societies flaws in classifying Muslims with terrorism. I could give a shit what other people believe, doesn't bug me one bit. You do you :)

Like this?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Kereoke? "Ladies and gentlemen... this is your captain speaking! Welcome to flight 9 oh 9..." ... "higher, hiiigher, hiiiiiigher, higher! WE HIT TURBULANCE!"

Then start spazzing out and doing somersaults down the center ilse bumping into as many people as possible.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Buy FSX, attempt to race your flight in FSX.

DONE IT! But the overspeed warnings really annoyed me. Made an eight hour flight four hours though. :D

Try to convert everyone on the plane to scientology.

Even if you aren't a scientologist

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Eat onions and beans prior the flight?