Your CSGO ranks?

kipper

gold nova 2 on a potato

update: silver 2 after the update 

Went from DMG to SEM, and I'm getting wrecked in silver too... Idk what happened :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Went from DMG to SEM, and I'm getting wrecked in silver too... Idk what happened :(

everyone deranked so your still playing the same rank plus higher. Because alike lem to nova 4 is all silver right now

1010011010/29A

LEM before update, Supreme right now for quite a while.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

• 5 weeks later...

I was global but got deranked to supreme after that update that messed up the ranking system. 1k+ hours combined between my 3 accounts.

Global before, still global post update. 3k hours total (most of it is surfing thou LOL)

What?

• 2 weeks later...

Supreme since quite a while now. never deranked yet nor upranked.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

27 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

Rank does matter. It is the fastest and most common way to convey your skill to someone. If you think ranks don't matter, you are either a low rank or a hipster. 

Just because you have a rank with a fancy ass picture doesn't mean anything. I've seen MGE's out fragging supremes and globals, and SEM's out playing LE's. Besides, the skill gap in ranks is massive higher up. 

If you think ranks matter and if you're GNM you're automatically god like compared to GN3's you're low rank.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Ranking system in CS GO is flawed and should adopt a different algorithum. 

Silver 1..for the past five months ;-;

I'm never gonna get better

Shipping sucks

MG2 now

topfragged a game on Train earlier, 32-3-14

Second frag was 18-616

I think I did good.

I used to be quite active here.

If any Global/SMFC want to try ESEA and 128ticks, we need a support player, you don't have to be tournament level we can teach you from the ground up. We either win or learn, so everybody in the team have a good attitude. You need a indecent amount of time on your hand to game. Female or Male no discrimination. In a year of gaming we get enough to pay all the bills, so it's pretty interesting if you want to stack for school or something else.

4 hours ago, NiwatiX said:

If any Global/SMFC want to try ESEA and 128ticks, we need a support player, you don't have to be tournament level we can teach you from the ground up. We either win or learn, so everybody in the team have a good attitude. You need a indecent amount of time on your hand to game. Female or Male no discrimination. In a year of gaming we get enough to pay all the bills, so it's pretty interesting if you want to stack for school or something else.

But unless you're playing tournaments, ESEA is no different to MM other than it being paid, and on better servers. You could solo queue ESEA and get just as bad time as you do on MM. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

On 3/6/2016 at 1:15 AM, Jonnyswboy said:

Rank does matter. It is the fastest and most common way to convey your skill to someone. If you think ranks don't matter, you are either a low rank or a hipster. 

Take it from someone who's been global on 3 accounts but MM is just where I mess about now so my main and my 2 smurfs have all taken a hit and deranked to LEM, DMG and MG1 respectively but in seriousness, if you try to join a team with only 400hours but you're global, you're very likely to be rejected over someone who's LE but has over 1000hrs, as more hours usually equal better knowledge of the game which means you would play smart instead of rushing trying to get all the mad kills. Rank is all subjective, was there a VAC wave? Could the person have gotten boosted/carried? Did the person hack to get to that rank? 

The amount of braindead people in LEM and higher are wayyyyyy too much, no tactics, just rushes a site with no smokes or flanks...I play as an entry fragger myself and I would never try to enter a site with no flashes or smokes which is why the IGL and Support is so important (but mostly support as it's their role to set up their teammates to be able to get those kills nice and easy), they put the entry fraggers into a situation where they can walk into a site only having to kill the people who are already on the site instead of having to worry about rotating CT's.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Lol I'm bad, I'm silver 1 after update, but I'm playing with Silver 2s now, is that a good sign :3

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

iv been Global for 1 year (been playing for 3) but i have no life at all sooo yeaaa 

MG2 from LEM, gotta get my ass back up there and stop being a salty noob.

I still pull off some stuff making the enemies believe i cheat :P

500 MM hours, 1012 hrs overall.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Well, deranked since I haven't played in so long.  However for the small amount I did play, I was SEM.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

Gold Nova 2 (yeah I know it's bad but I have "only" 85 hours on the game)

2 hours ago, as96 said:

Gold Nova 2 (yeah I know it's bad but I have "only" 85 hours on the game)

That's not that bad for the new ranking system, you're about the average player now :3

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

32 wins in, I went from my initial rank of Silver 1 to Silver 4.  I have less than 100 hrs, though, so I'm making my way up.  I apparently got screwed over by the harsh judgement of the ranking system when ranks are initially determined, but I've mostly been topscoring in most matches and carrying in others for the most part, so I have high hopes.  85 hrs logged.

[witty signature]