Your CSGO ranks?

kipper
9 hours ago, ShadySocks said:

Stuck in SEM, 400 hours. I started in silver 2

same with me

On 12/19/2016 at 6:52 PM, Mr.Meerkat said:

NA CS tho...Main for you guys would probably be more like open in EU xD 

I was level 7 on faceit...but gave up on CSGO and switched to the better game called R6S.

You can't compare the two games...R6 is heavily focused on CQC and tactics WAY outside the realm of what you see in pro CS. 

Silver 2 now.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

With team Global, and solo is supreme, which i cant seem to get to Global. Still trying though :)

Silver 2 scrub. I average a 28/10 KDR. I top/second frag mostly. I feel like I should be in Silver 3. >:(

Currently SMFC, was Global before deranking update.

Stuck in LE/LEM been hitting DMG lately, a lot of weird players getting some sick "shots" maybe it's my old age.

6900k. 64GB DDR4 3200. ASUS Rampage V Edition TEN. GTX TITAN X Pascal SLi.  

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

Hello fellas,

so far so good, I am DMG currently.  Was LEM 1 year ago, then took a long pause, after I came back to CS GO again, I get into MG2 then ranked up to DMG. 

If anyone here is willing to play around same or higher level/rank hit me up. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was stuck in the silvers for 3 months, proceeded to get through the whole of gold nova in 3 weeks and then for 2 years was in MG1 to DMG, im now LEM and happy im 2 off top!

when i started i had a 560ti and some amd duel core, and with time and my saving I have got a g502 mouse, Mechanical keyboard and 144hz  while also upgrading my system to i5 6600k and GT1 Gaming GTX 1070 monitor which all help me rank up.

(Its not exactly pay to win as in PC specs and peripherals but Kit and FPS do help massively in getting further is Competitive FPS Games)

1700 hours and only sem. I swear I know blaming teammates for problems is something not to own up to, its just that it seems that whatever game I get in in ranks down here there are constant smurfs and or people that just dont want to play the game to take it seriously. 

I have been up to GN2 and I play in MG lobbies with friends, and top frag sometimes. It is also a problem being that my internet is a hotspot through an iphone. If you haven't played on one of those yet, the jitter in the ping is insane and there is glitches ever few seconds. Enough excuse the only person I can blame is my self so I cant be complaining. 

LEM before derank stopped playing and I came back was sent to GN3 now Im MG1 so hard to rank up playing solo lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2015 at 7:51 AM, kipper said:

I am really close to MG1, but am a GNM (Gold Nova Master) currently.

I have just over 300hrs experience, and GO is my first CS game.

I really love this game though... :D

Here is where i ranked up twice, i am still working on tightening my peaking, and also game sense, my aim is hit or miss depending on the day, but when i am playing well i usually do really well.

Here is how i train my aim.

Deathmatch casual and whichever weapon i am trying to improve with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwcAMCHfQQ

The after effect of training:

Here i was a much lower rank but somehow did some cool stuff!

silver 1 because i am sore loser   

• 2 weeks later...

MM

--

I started out as S1, and got all the way to GNM/MG1.

Dropped back to GN2 after the rank mix up, and I am back to GNM close to getting MG1.

--

ESEA

--

I started out at C- now I float between D to C-.

--

Sad to admit, I have over 1k hours in the game, and have been having issues getting out of GN rank. Mostly do to solo queuing all the time.

On 07/06/2015 at 0:51 PM, kipper said:

I am really close to MG1, but am a GNM (Gold Nova Master) currently.

I have just over 300hrs experience, and GO is my first CS game.

I really love this game though... :D

Here is where i ranked up twice, i am still working on tightening my peaking, and also game sense, my aim is hit or miss depending on the day, but when i am playing well i usually do really well.

Here is how i train my aim.

Deathmatch casual and whichever weapon i am trying to improve with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwcAMCHfQQ

The after effect of training:

Here i was a much lower rank but somehow did some cool stuff!

Currently, Gold Nova II, the highest I've been is Supreme Master First Class, I don't really play that much anymore.