AMD "It's Coming..." teaser

EpIcPoNaGe

You know, I'm much more excited about Corsair's Bulldog than I am for the GTX 980 Ti and R9 390X.

What was your bet or deal if they released a 980ti?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I was exited, last year when the cards were rumored to come out with in the first few months of 2015.

Then the news of many of the cards being yet another rebadge and the long wait have diminished my interest.

Hopefully the higher ends cards with HBM really knock peoples socks off, but until those cards are in people's hands I'm not going to be all that interested.

What was your bet or deal if they released a 980ti?

I think he's supposed to drink a bottle of sriracha or something? O.o i might be way off....lol

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Rebadges of an already released card with a slightly different looking cooler are coming......performance? Just as terrible as before, only this time you pay full price because it says 390x on the card and box instead of 290x

Shots_Fired.gif

1b48215078a9640bd1b00653ea86f06a95756988

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't see that happening as Godavari will be launched tomorrow.

Carrizo non-L?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I bet all but one or two of the cards will be re-brands.

Carrizo non-L?

Carrizo is a mobile chip which is already partially launched. The video has the Radeon logo printed all over it showcasing their god card, Fiji. The card in the video is identical to the renders we have been discussing for the past week or so. Strangely enough sellers are reporting that they have inventory of the R300 series already. They're just waiting on launch day before they can start marketing them.

AMD "It's Coming..." .... yeah driver problems and crashes. :rolleyes:

That would have been funny a few years ago.

When ATI was ATI it would of been. Although since AMD took over their drivers have matured a lot.

AMD "It's Coming..." .... yeah driver problems and crashes.  :rolleyes:

Rebranded Again!

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Nope its still funny now, I own two 290x's and have had nothing issues since almost day one.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

the midrange has stayed in the 660ti performance range for 3 years now... so fuck you amd and fuck you nvidia; like i give a shit about your 1000$ garbage

If this is about 300 series then they can FUCK OFF !

Rebranding for 3rd time is not cool and absolute disgrace.

But if they gonna finally show the mew architecture on "Titan-like" gpu (its not gonna be called R9 300 but have some big name) then hell yea i can be hyped for AMD to enter high end market even though i dont think they got what it takes to compete with Nvidia.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You know, I'm much more excited about Corsair's Bulldog than I am for the GTX 980 Ti and R9 390X.

Gee i wonder why. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I just hope for great performance and hope that new memory and cooling solution wasn't the main reason for price but performance.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

If this is about 300 series then they can FUCK OFF !

Rebranding for 3rd time is not cool and absolute disgrace.

But if they gonna finally show the mew architecture on "Titan-like" gpu (its not gonna be called R9 300 but have some big name) then hell yea i can be hyped for AMD to enter high end market even though i dont think they got what it takes to compete with Nvidia.

"It's coming..." would single out a particular product, with the card in the teaser video being Fiji.

Rebadges of an already released card with a slightly different looking cooler are coming......performance? Just as terrible as before, only this time you pay full price because it says 390x on the card and box instead of 290x

-snip-

Wow really? I expect this kind of post on WCCFTech comment section, not on LTT forums. It's not even shots fired. It's just bunch of personal speculation to fan the flames of fanboy wars. 

"It's coming..." would single out a particular product, with the card in the teaser video being Fiji.

U can say "new series/it is coming" too.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

New image.

post-228357-0-29131700-1432763085.jpg

Build: CPU: Intel i5 4690k OC = 4.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte R9 285 OC = 1100/1575MHz | MB: MSI Z97M Gaming | RAM: Corsair 8GB 2133MHz CL9 | Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Silent 14 | CaseCooltek U3 | PSU: Corsair RM550 | MonitorDell UltraSharp 2414h | Keyboard: Steelseries 6gv2 | Mouse: Corsair M95

FireStrike score = 7803. Graphic score = 9363 (record single r9 285).

New image.

2x8 pins? Holy balls. But then again, it is running a water pump + 12cm fan too. Looks amazing though. Tiny koth card.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

" I personally hope the AMD cards have a better looking reference cooler " I actually like the design of the reference cooler.

I also like the look of the reference cooler, too bad it performs so bad.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Can't wait to see what they have in store for use. But please don't have the whole lineup be same cards from last one, at least give the whole line up GCN 1.2. 

Can't wait to see what they have in store for use. But please don't have the whole lineup be same cards from last one, at least give the whole line up GCN 1.2. 

If every card upgrades to GCN 1.2/1.3, I think most will be okay with it.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd