Do you eat rabbits?

as96

iv skinned one and eaten it.  gut it ande everything. was a fun experience

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I once ate the brain of a sheep.

I was offered tripe but couldn't stomach it :D

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I've never had it, although I've been told it's stringy.

Would definitely eat it if I needed to.

You really need to cube the meat for a stew to get the best out of it. Stuff is pretty good. Especially skinning them, that's fun.

I was offered tripe but couldn't stomach it :D

nice pun ;P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

tumblr_inline_nocrk5i3Xr1rbut1x_500.gif

A real man knows how to skin his meat. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All it takes is one good flop. :ph34r:

Should try it, it's not that bad.

Fried ones taste like chicken.

Here in greece we also eat liver/lungs of the sheep, I don;t like it but older people find it very good. :/

Sheep liver has a pretty fatty/oily texture, but isn't all that unpleasent to eat. I can't speak for the lungs though.

If you want to try liver, I would recommend veil liver. Not as fatty, and it goes well with caramelized onions.

I once ate the brain of a sheep.

I have also tried this. I just found it to be boring. It just tasted like fat. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

MEAT GLORIOUS MEAT...... But long story short, Ill eat any meat except testicles (cos just... testicles) and food from endangered animals.

MEAT GLORIOUS MEAT...... But long story short, Ill eat any meat except testicles (cos just... testicles) and food from endangered animals.

Fried alligator. Omg it's so good.

Sheep liver has a pretty fatty/oily texture, but isn't all that unpleasent to eat. I can't speak for the lungs though.

If you want to try liver, I would recommend veil liver. Not as fatty, and it goes well with caramelized onions.

I have also tried this. I just found it to be boring. It just tasted like fat. 

Have you tried to eat stomach of a cow/sheep? Of course in soup form.

It's called Πατσάς(Patsas), really weird flavour and texture.

It's gooey and sticky, bleh.

Though it helps with getting rid of a hangover like a champ.

Fried alligator. Omg it's so good.

I haven't managed to acquire any alligator yet, but I have heard more than once that it is a wonder to behold. 

Have you tried to eat stomach of a cow/sheep? Of course in soup form.

It's called Πατσάς(Patsas), really weird flavour and texture.

It's gooey and sticky, bleh.

Though it helps with getting rid of a hangover like a champ.

I haven't eaten stomach in soup before, although it sound like something I would like to try.

I have only ever eaten sheep stomach as part of haggis. It was extremely chewy, which is probably why you would eat it in a soup.

Another thing I can recommend trying is Habushu (or similar Asian liquor). It's basically strong liquor with slowly decaying snakes in it.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Eww, who would eat cute furry rabbits?

For the record, i have eaten fried goat's brain when i was 7, and it was one of the nicest things i have ever tasted 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Ye, have eaten rabbit.

Hey, ya ever ate possum, that's some good eating.Hell, ya aught to try it sometime, I tell ya man, it's good eating. Possum, racoon, even zebra meat, cooks up pretty good.

Pigeons. Pigeons are good too. Sometimes, they come with notes attached... It's like... A fortune cookie with wings

Squirrels! Squirrels is not so good, they... Taste like goldfish... Meat's real stringy, ya know what I mean?

even zebra meat

Is that legal?

I haven't managed to acquire any alligator yet, but I have heard more than once that it is a wonder to behold. 

I had it at PappaDeaux's Seafood Kitchen, so if you ever visit the States you should find one and order it along with the spicy marinara. It's simply fantastic.

I haven't eaten stomach in soup before, although it sound like something I would like to try.

I have only ever eaten sheep stomach as part of haggis. It was extremely chewy, which is probably why you would eat it in a soup.

Another thing I can recommend trying is Habushu (or similar Asian liquor). It's basically strong liquor with slowly decaying snakes in it.

You must be the champ on the forum for the weird variety of foods you have tried 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Eww, who would eat cute furry rabbits?

For the record, i have eaten fried goat's brain when i was 7, and it was one of the nicest things i have ever tasted 

I shot a cute furry rabbit with the wrong bullet before. There wasn't much meat left to eat after that. :(

I would love to eat rabbit.... man if I lived in the country and not the city... the stuff I would grow and eat and cook

I used to be sqeamish about tripe but I absolutely love it in my PHO soups.

Habushu. that's the snake infused alcohol containing the Habu, the poisonous snake found on Japans lower islands okinawa etc. its supposed to be super healing or something. My mom made my dad drink it when he became ill.

I shot a cute furry rabbit with the wrong bullet before. There wasn't much meat left to eat after that. :(

Dude, u serious? Either way it sounds extremely demented and disturbing 

Dude, u serious? Either way it sounds extremely demented and disturbing 

Rabbit meat is really good if cooked right, you should give it a try.

Should try it, it's not that bad.

I really don't enjoy meat aside from very lean cut elk meat. Of course I eat all sorts of it not my thing though.