New Need for Speed to be revealed this week, is probably a new Underground game!

XTankSlayerX

need_for_speed_reveal-Copy.jpg

^SOURCE^

The new Need for Speed will be revealed this week and it’s looking like an Underground sequel.

EA will reveal the next instalment in the Need for Speed franchise this week. A post on the game’s Facebook page promised to give us the first look at the new game on Thursday, May 21.

The reveal will be through the Need for Speed YouTube channel.

There’s also this image:

need_for_speed_reveal.jpgneed_for_speed_reveal.jpgneed_for_speed_reveal.jpg

When you brighten it up, it shows two cars drifting across a city track, in a manner not unlike that of the Underground series.

I really hope this isn't branded as a need for speed game (I.E. Need for Speed Underground 3) Because it really doesn't follow the NFS name.

NFS was all about car chases, Cop vs Racer.

Not pimping your car to hell and back...

I cant wait, Hopefully it will be named Underground Need for Speed.

Still real sad they're shutting down World, but at least a new one is coming. I want it NFS Underground 3. Also, i want Street Legal RAcing Evolution, the SLR: Redline successor.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

THANK YOU EA

I NEEDED THIS.

I ALWAYS LOVED THE UNDERGROUND SERIES.

YUSSS!!!

Sorry for caps but the Hype is real!

The hype is very real yes.

Up until the people who hate EA come and decided to kill it by saying EA Is going to ruin it...

I enjoyed NFS Rivals... Best NFS Game to date.

Cops vs Racer is absolutely stale they need to change it up a couple of times and then go back to normal NFS. 

I loved the underground series but if the cars handle like the last couple of releases, I'm not going to buy. I'm tired of having to drift around a corner to go fast.

ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ : Planning Stages.

i7 4790K | MSI Krait | 480 GB SSD | R9 295 x2 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Watercooled

Locked at 24fps here we go.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Well they changed dev and that made for the worst pc port for the nfs games in a while, hopingly they got their fucking act together regarding that. Personally even if it is a underground 3 im just done with it, while arcade racers were fun back in the day ive moved to sims and i think it will be too hard to go back as i love wheels too much. Though it would be nice to see all of the modification and auto-sculpt enter the game again

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The hype is very real yes.

Up until the people who hate EA come and decided to kill it by saying EA Is going to ruin it...

I enjoyed NFS Rivals... Best NFS Game to date.

Indeed.

May 21

2+1 = 3

Underground 3 confirmed

5be.gif

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Still real sad they're shutting down World, but at least a new one is coming. I want it NFS Underground 3. Also, i want Street Legal RAcing Evolution, the SLR: Redline successor.

i'm not, that was the biggest pos i ever touched, they literally stitched the maps of most wanted and carbon together, put worst driving mechanics that underground 2 and trow people on the map like a mosh pit, the effort they put in that game was how little effort we can put on it so its "playable"

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Cops vs Racer is absolutely stale they need to change it up a couple of times and then go back to normal NFS. 

I loved the underground series but if the cars handle like the last couple of releases, I'm not going to buy. I'm tired of having to drift around a corner to go fast.

Really, i don't see anything wrong with being able to drift around a corner. I think it's fun.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I hope I can still have a Ford Focus with 19 inch chrome rims, wide body and a beast of a sound system. But knowing EA it could just be a bunch of Supercars with a few paint and performance mods.

If this is really a new NFS Underground game I will be super pumped! It makes me think of all the hours spent playing the first one on my Gamecube.

Well they changed dev and that made for the worst pc port for the nfs games in a while, hopingly they got their fucking act together regarding that. Personally even if it is a underground 3 im just done with it, while arcade racers were fun back in the day ive moved to sims and i think it will be too hard to go back as i love wheels too much. Though it would be nice to see all of the modification and auto-sculpt enter the game again

Yeah, Rivals was a terrible port.

But on the bright side, I feel like Ghost games understands what NFS is about.

(are they still around even?)

So, once they get the technical side down they should be good to go.

Going out on a limb here and saying...

If this NFS game and Battlefront launch in 2015, They're going to be great games. They're going to not have as many bugs as BF4 had on launch, Its going to be great.

i'm not, that was the biggest pos i ever touched, they literally stitched the maps of most wanted and carbon together, put worst driving mechanics that underground 2 and trow people on the map like a mosh pit, the effort they put in that game was how little effort we can put on it so its "playable"

Nah, when the game first started, the devs allowed cheating, which actually made the game fun. But then they were discovered doing so, and were fired, replaced by devs who couldn't code for shit, and that's what contributed to their downfall. I loved the game from the beginnning.

rating aside, THE HYPE IS FUCKING REAL, 2005 most wanted is my most played game ever

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Indeed.

-snip

anonymous_illuminati_gif_by_anonressourc

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah, Rivals was a terrible port.

But on the bright side, I feel like Ghost games understands what NFS is about.

(are they still around even?)

So, once they get the technical side down they should be good to go.

yeah hopefully its a good port. either way i will not buy it as its not my genre anymore but still its a nice franchise(though if it died then porsche exclusive license likely gets dropped(actually kinder want it to die now) 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

OMFG YES YES YES FINALLY THIS IS IT FUCK ALL THAT PROJECT CARS BULLSHIT

GIB ME DEM PURPLE NEONS

Just a reminder: don't get too hyped up, especially if it's something else. Hype typically only leads to disappointment.

You know it.

Knowing the devs screwed up NFS World, i would expect them to screw up this too.

NFS Underground was the game that got me into gaming, always played it when i got home from (i think it was) 2nd grade

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd