PETITION - To have a replica, iconic, Linus' kitchen set built in new office

get behind this peeps :-)))

i think the kitchen should be replicated in the new office complex LMG is moving to.

i have been on websites of pc parts suppliers, and when looking up certain products, sometimes, there would be a picture of the product that links to a Youtube review and i can tell by the, IMO, iconic kitchen set that it is an LTT video.

if we get a majority of forum members to post an affirative for this petition - maybe, just maybe it will be done

Power to the People :-))))

That costs a lot of money. And they have already put a ton of money into the office I'd imagine.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Nah, the new set should be NEW

I would rather they didnt, the kitchen is a shitty set, sure its mildly humours, but I think LTT can do better

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No.. No I'm fine.

I would rather have a more organized set, thank you.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

how are you doing a petition without putting a pole in your post?

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Im signing the petition! B)

We want kitchen!

We want kitchen!

We ...

don't want kitchen any more ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

i have a cost effective solution

take some 4k video of the kitchen that they can overlay on the massive green screen they're installing??

I like this idea, just as a troll video once in a while they should bring back old sets on the greens screen

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Here's a poleX045BR_600x500.png

tss, not even multiple choice.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I would rather they didnt, the kitchen is a shitty set, sure its mildly humours, but I think LTT can do better

I agree. I would like to see a more professional LTT.

No.. No I'm fine.

I would rather have a more organized set, thank you.

I agree.

What does @LinusTech and @Slick think about this?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

They would just occasionally green screen the kitchen

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I agree. I would like to see a more professional LTT.

I agree.

What does @LinusTech and @Slick think about this?

In that new office tour video linus explained they had new set ideas and a massive green screen being installed so it sounds like it will be good

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

In that new office tour video linus explained they had new set ideas and a massive green screen being installed so it sounds like it will be good

I liked that video. I would love to see more videos of the new office. The massive green screen is a great idea.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I kept saying during the kickstarter campaign "someone needs to donate to the "design the new set" level, and just send them a picture of the current kitchen set" just to troll them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

2590905541_7bbecfb388.jpg

Happy now?

of course, i choose option 3

It's been brought up several times before, and Linus has said that The Kitchen won't be coming back, but they won't be using a plain, boring set either. Just because it's not The Kitchen doesn't mean that it can't still be awesome.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 months later...