What Do YOU Think LTT Should Do W/ The Upper Office Floor?

Swndlr

How about a kick-ass workshop/lan room?

I'll pay to work there :_:

You won't be hired. :mellow:

A ManCave. This would consist of a few gaming PCs to run a 27inch 1440p 144hz monitor with a smaller 1080p off to the side for background stuff like youtuber browsing the web ect. There would be a 65inch+ 4k Curved TV for movie marathons ect. Some smaller 1080p 120hz TVs for console gaming if wanted. There would be very comfortable couches ect. A fridge and cabinet with Doritos, Mountain Dew, kickstarts, ect.. I still say a HotTub would be amazing. At night the room would be completely lit by RGB LEDs in sections all controlled by a single remote. The Gaming Rigs would all have Headphones. The 4k TV would have a surround sound system. The possibilities with that upstairs Is amazing! It would all be carpeted.two or more of those racing simulator chairs but it would be be slightly modded and instead of a gaming chair, a recliner with a mini USB fridge to hold 4 pops, the TV would be. 4k TV around 40 inches. This would also consist of a wireless headset and you could watch movies alone. I could go on and on and on. The endless possibilities. THE ULTIMATE MAN CAVE WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUE. BAM make this happen.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

A throne for Linus to sit on so that he can survey the studio like a King surveys his kingdom.

Or I dunno, a couple beanbag chairs?

Or I dunno, a couple beanbag chairs?

Not just any bean bag chairs; they need Sumo's

A couple of these would do.

https://www.sumolounge.com/sumosac-maximus.php?re=na

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

A really big ball pit with a 200" projector at the end of it. 

why not?

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

You won't be hired. :mellow:

why not? :C

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

why not? :C

They can't afford to put a stable up there for you.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

They can't afford to put a stable up there for you.

pfft, i can sleep on the couch :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

:(  :angry: ​ :(  :angry: ​ :(  :angry: ​ :(

:(  :angry: ​ :(  :angry: ​ :(  :angry: ​ :(

:lol:

A really big ball pit with a 200" projector at the end of it. 

why not?

THEY NEED A BALL PIT

Make it into a Nando's for cheeky banterful times with the lads daily

Make It A VR Room For Uhh "Games"

Make it The Fortress of Solitude.

I don't do signatures.

A shrine in which they put all their hate for OnePlus.

In all seriousness, Linus and the team are hating way too much on OnePlus One, sure they did some stupid shit, but it's nothing compared to what other companies have done over the years.

OnePlus One deserves a proper review, Linus I love you and all that but you need to pull your head out of your ass and take that pride elsewhere.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

yeah, I think like mentioned earlier, a lan gaming setup would be awesome. But that might slow down production a bit :lol:

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Perhaps put a lot of plants down there.

It's never a bad thing to get some clean air in the office.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I think they ought to make the upstairs at least partially a storage room - judging from the state of the place some time having a large space to actually keep things organized may end up being rather useful for them. I would say putting a storage area plus the "Library" like area up there instead would be a good idea.

I think they ought to make the upstairs at least partially a storage room - judging from the state of the place some time having a large space to actually keep things organized may end up being rather useful for them. I would say putting a storage area plus the "Library" like area up there instead would be a good idea.

I wouldn't think that putting storage up there would be a great idea. too much storage space could encourage them to horde things making it harder to expand into that space in the future. 

I like the upstairs library idea more, I would try to keep more of the work centered on the ground level and put the library and possibly a proper break room up there. with room to add more people if necessary later.