Ask a gay guy :)

Yes, because a mans ability to choose his sexuality is inversely proportionate to a potato.

I personally don't see the correlation. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I personally don't see the correlation. :)

There is just as much correlation between sexual orientation and a potato as there is between sexual orientation and choice. 

What I mean is you can no more choose to be gay than you can to be a potato.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

indeed, i hope that 'comming out' gets to be an old term. LGBT people shouldn't have to 'hide'

With how society is changing it will be. It's much much more acceptable to be LGBT nowadays than in the past. It's only a matter of time when "LGBT" starts to get phased out as well and replaced with something more fitting like people or individuals

With how society is changing it will be. It's much much more acceptable to be LGBT nowadays than in the past. It's only a matter of time when "LGBT" starts to get phased out as well and replaced with something more fitting like people or individuals

totally agreed sir :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

There is just as much correlation between sexual orientation and a potato as there is between sexual orientation and choice. 

What I mean is you can no more choose to be gay than you can to be a potato.

Oh ok, well put. But I am a Gay potato so....where does that put me? lol

Hail Sithis!

Oh ok, well put. But I am a Gay potato so....where does that put me? lol

Well, if you are peeled then I am afraid your in hot water.  But if you are well seasoned then you destiny lies with a long hard roasting. :D

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

0b3386910bf258b94a7707dfc0cb6574.png

My calculations prove that the answer is 6

close but no cigar

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Well, if you are peeled then I am afraid your in hot water.  But if you are well seasoned then you destiny lies with a long hard roasting. :D

long and hard. nice choice of words lol

Hail Sithis!

0b3386910bf258b94a7707dfc0cb6574.png

+ 1 maths and + 2 physics for anyone who understands this and isn't even college-age yet.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

+ 1 maths and + 2 physics for anyone who understands this and isn't even college-age yet.

Planks constant

EDIT: can't remember how to spell plank?

EDIT 2:it could also be magnetic field strength...

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

60-70's classic rock. Led Zeppelin and Cream come to mind. Also love 90's grunge i.e. Soundgarden and Pearl Jam. 

Yay, Zeppelin buddy. Do you think young Jimmy Page was hot?

I don't consider myself to be attractive at all. All other gay men that I've seen on the internet, and at pride events all look so good. I feel like it's completely hopeless for me, since everyone seems far better looking than I do. Do you think that an ugly guy will be able to find another man?

Are you more gay than me? Hint:No

BLAOW!!!!

Feminine or masculine?

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

bananas or apples?

apples

Hail Sithis!

aren't we all gay to a certain degree?

Not exactly, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Hail Sithis!

Feminine or masculine?

Both at times but mostly masculine. But most men are like that.

Hail Sithis!

Yay, Zeppelin buddy. Do you think young Jimmy Page was hot?

I don't consider myself to be attractive at all. All other gay men that I've seen on the internet, and at pride events all look so good. I feel like it's completely hopeless for me, since everyone seems far better looking than I do. Do you think that an ugly guy will be able to find another man?

He was, but only certain pictures. Aww it's ok, i have been to Pride events and believe me it's not all pretty. I'm sure you aren't unattractive.

Hail Sithis!

Are you more gay than me? Hint:No

Hmm not sure how to answer that...

Hail Sithis!

I dont get this topic, the way I see it regardless of the orientation we are the same species (physically) and every other species of animal expresses similar behavioral patterns when it comes to sexuality (intelligence permitting). So in theory wouldn't your answers to questions be similar if I were to ask anyone with a neutral bias and not express direct emotion and go from an objective standpoint?

I dont get this topic, the way I see it regardless of the orientation we are the same species (physically) and every other species of animal expresses similar behavioral patterns when it comes to sexuality (intelligence permitting). So in theory wouldn't your answers to questions be similar if I were to ask anyone with a neutral bias and not express direct emotion and go from an objective standpoint?

I have actually done studies on Homosexuality among primates and other animals so i know. But as for you not getting this topic, I did it because i thought it would be fun. 

Hail Sithis!

I have actually done studies on Homosexuality among primates and other animals so i know. But as for you not getting this topic, I did it because i thought it would be fun. 

Fair enough ^.=.^