Ask a gay guy :)

Ask away :) 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Favourite type of cheese?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Top or bottom?

mostly top, but on special occasion :)

I consider myself as both, but my bf's a bottom so...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Favourite type of cheese?

mozzarella :)

Hail Sithis!

Do you like apples?

only sweet ones, but not super sweet. and only sliced with a knife or a slicer. I hate eating them when they're whole. 

Hail Sithis!

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

I don't know that. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hail Sithis!

how many potatoes could a potato eat if a potato could eat potatoes

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

What was it like coming out (assuming you have done so)? My best friend came out to his close friends but hasn't come out to most of his family yet because they are very religious

well.... The first person i officially came out to was my (at the time) best friend. He was cool because he has other gay friends and such. When i was probably 16 or so my sister asked me if i was gay and i said well i'm not sure. I grew up with a very religious grandmother so it was generally difficult being around a lot of anti-gay speech. I managed i suppose but not without some damage. I was constantly depressed and contemplated suicide because i didn't know how people would treat me if they found out. So after seeing a counselor and getting on prescription medicine and nothing working i just lost all hope and became very internal about everything. And one day my grandmother asked me what's wrong with me. She thought i was on drugs or something and she kept pressing the issue, so i just told her 'i'm gay' and it hit her like a tone of bricks. Immediately she grabbed a bible and opened it up to the part about Sodom and Gomorrah and said 'this is the consequences for your decisions' well a couple of months later i moved in with my bf and life has been peachy. The majority of people in my immediate family know and accept me. They treat me just the same as they did :)

(that was the short version)

Hail Sithis!

amd or intel

nividia or amd

Intel/Nvidia in my current rig. But I love AMD just as much :)

Hail Sithis!

how many potatoes could a potato eat if a potato could eat potatoes

0b3386910bf258b94a7707dfc0cb6574.png

My calculations prove that the answer is 6

Hail Sithis!

well.... The first person i officially came out to was my (at the time) best friend. He was cool because he has other gay friends and such. When i was probably 16 or so my sister asked me if i was gay and i said well i'm not sure. I grew up with a very religious grandmother so it was generally difficult being around a lot of anti-gay speech. I managed i suppose but not without some damage. I was constantly depressed and contemplated suicide because i didn't know how people would treat me if they found out. So after seeing a counselor and getting on prescription medicine and nothing working i just lost all hope and became very internal about everything. And one day my grandmother asked me what's wrong with me. She thought i was on drugs or something and she kept pressing the issue, so i just told her 'i'm gay' and it hit her like a tone of bricks. Immediately she grabbed a bible and opened it up to the part about Sodom and Gomorrah and said 'this is the consequences for your decisions' well a couple of months later i moved in with my bf and life has been peachy. The majority of people in my immediate family know and accept me. They treat me just the same as they did :)

(that was the short version)

Ah that's very similar to how my buddy's coming out went except that he hasn't told alot of him family yet. It's great to hear that your coming out ended on a good note despite minor speed bumps of course :P

Ah that's very similar to how my buddy's coming out went except that he hasn't told alot of him family yet. It's great to hear that your coming out ended on a good note despite minor speed bumps of course :P

indeed, i hope that 'comming out' gets to be an old term. LGBT people shouldn't have to 'hide'

Hail Sithis!

0b3386910bf258b94a7707dfc0cb6574.png

My calculations prove that the answer is 6

you forgot to carry the 1, I believe your out by about 0.2 of a potato.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

favorite genre of music? 

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

are we really calculating potatoes now

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Cucumbers or bananas?

either :) oh wait to eat? hmm bananas

Hail Sithis!

Damn it, back to the drawing board.

Hail Sithis!

are we really calculating potatoes now

Yes, because a mans ability to choose his sexuality is inversely proportionate to a potato.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

favorite genre of music? 

60-70's classic rock. Led Zeppelin and Cream come to mind. Also love 90's grunge i.e. Soundgarden and Pearl Jam. 

Hail Sithis!