Ask a gay guy :)

not as awkward as about half the stuff I've posted in the furry thread.

Why would he care?

I would but not on the forum :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I guess we will never have proof then. :(

I just don't want to get any warning posts. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What's with the fascination/giving a damn about the size of someone's member? People are so friggen weird sometimes ._.

What's with the fascination/giving a damn about the size of someone's member? People are so friggen weird sometimes ._.

The bigger it is, the harder it pushes on your prostate.

The bigger it is, the harder it pushes on your prostate.

Not mine since I'm not receiving and lack, but I understand that. But still, why do people care when they're not the one involved with the member in question? It seems like a petty pissing contest...

Oh wait, that's like the entire human existence in a nutshell.

Oh wait, that's like the entire human existence in a nutshell.

That's probably the most true thing I have ever read.

That's probably the most true thing I have ever read.

are you a top or bottom?

Hail Sithis!

I'm a bisexual switch hitter. I do everything.

that is epic! Haven't seen many of those

Hail Sithis!

It's way epic, especially in those rare instances where you tap both at once!

erm, don't know about that in person. But watching is nice :)

Hail Sithis!

I suppose we're pretty rare. Maybe it's too emasculating to be a bottom.

Sounds like you'd pop too quickly, doing that.

erm, don't know about that in person. But watching is nice :)

It's definitely fun, although that's only if you're bisexual, pansexual, or any others that don't really place an importance on gender ;) Of course, same-gender threesomes can be fun too.

nah, not for me.

Hail Sithis!

It's definitely fun, although that's only if you're bisexual, pansexual, or any others that don't really place an importance on gender ;) Of course, same-gender threesomes can be fun too.

I need one lol. same sex that is. 

Hail Sithis!

Sounds like you'd pop too quickly, doing that.

If I popped, probably. Luckily I don't have that, er... feature? lol

I need one lol. same sex that is. 

YOLO! lol

It's a metaphor.  :ph34r:

Tricky! Ah, but see, my answer was a CRYPTIC metaphor!... just throw grenades at me... COOL! But no, it's usually guys that pop, so yeah.

Tricky! Ah, but see, my answer was a CRYPTIC metaphor!... just throw grenades at me... COOL! But no, it's usually guys that pop, so yeah.

this is the issue when you don't put gender info down lol.

Hail Sithis!

Yeah, but one small issue is worth the hassle it saves in the end lol Plus I don't think gender is generally relevant in this setting until these kinds of discussions arise.

Yeah, but one small issue is worth the hassle it saves in the end lol Plus I don't think gender is generally relevant in this setting until these kinds of discussions arise.

Wow, there is an actual woman on this forum? I remember we had a thread with a poll, and there were maybe 4 legit women in it.

Anyway, women can pop too. It's just a lot harder.

Wow, there is an actual woman on this forum? I remember we had a thread with a poll, and there were maybe 4 legit women in it.

Anyway, women can pop too. It's just a lot harder.

Oh I know, but my point was that in my position, "popping" isn't as much of a concern for me as it is for guys lol

Oh I know, but my point was that in my position, "popping" isn't as much of a concern for me as it is for guys lol

:(

I guess I could use a ring or something.