Mrbluee

Asus

Fractal design

Silverstone

Apple

Infinityward games

Bungie

MArio.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Caselabs cases are a huge niche market, and the prices are sky high because they don't sell a lot of them, but they are probably the most innovative case company. Someone a few posts above mentioned corsair as being innovative in the case market, but if u look at their wo most recent "innovative" cases, the 900D and the Air 540 they are both very very similar to caselabs designs. I don't say this to bash corsair, love their products and as someone who ant afford to spend 800 bucks on a case I'm glad they can mass produce those designs, but Ina lot of ways caselabs is leading the way.

They serve a niche, i get that. They're overrated not because of the prices, but because they hold no aesthetic appeal whatsoever, are the sizes of shipping containers and need to be on wheels. You simply don't need a case that large, not to mention that you can get just about the same performance out of an matx mobo now than you can out of a atx or xlatx mobo.

They'd be great for server builds though, but they're not the be-all and end-all of cases.

Caselabs products are actually quality they are just awesome, i can tell you haven't had a Caselabs case :P

No, i haven't. Why would you buy something you consider overrated? Especially with those shipping costs. -shiver-

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

1. Beats

2. Apple

3. Razer

4. ASUS

5. Microsoft

6. Nvidia

This is not in a particular order, just a list.

Lots of repeating brands. I guess it depends on the demographic.

Beats Audio and Bose, both for the same reasons. Massly bought and loved even though you can get better for a better price.

iPhones. I see many people buying iPhones because of the many people that own iPhones because it's the only phone they know. My mom would be better off with a cheap flip phone but she wasted money on her iPhone 5.

Samsung phones for the same reason as iPhones. People seem to only know of S3s/S4s or iPhones.

Big box stores like Bestbuy and Futureshop. I get dragged to them sometimes and when I see the prices of their tech, I really am speechless.

Xbox and Playstations both. Wii almost. I own a PS3 and enjoy it but I can't stand console kids raging about how they're the best things in the world.

Twilight lol and the Hunger Games. (I hope books count)

HP. Self explanatory.

If musicians were brands, I'd name so many. Then again, they almost are brands in a way.

Corsair is very popular. I like Corsair but many people neglect other brands when searching for products.

Lastly, all of the big Canadian internet providers. I can't stand them. 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Why porsche? id say Ferrari or Lamborghini 

a car made out with complete automation is not a supercar in my eyes (weird but i also love nissan gtr which is also made with complete automation)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

People seem to mistake 'overrated' for 'overpriced' here. Overrated means people say it's good when it's not nearly as good as claimed. Overpriced is when something costs too much for what it does, Beats Audio for example. Just because someting costs more than it should doesn't mean it sucks, and just because something isn't for you doesn't mean it's bad either.

However: iPhone is definitely overrated by a lot of people.

Overrated and overpriced often go hand in hand. Not only does a higher price innately make people think it's going to be better, but people are willing to pay more for something with a reputation. Beats certainly wouldn't qualify as overrated among just this forum, because most of the people that visit here know how good (or rather, not good) they really are, but for the general public? Beats are overrated and priced.

Lots of repeating brands. I guess it depends on the demographic.

Beats Audio and Bose, both for the same reasons. Massly bought and loved even though you can get better for a better price.

iPhones. I see many people buying iPhones because of the many people that own iPhones because it's the only phone they know. My mom would be better off with a cheap flip phone but she wasted money on her iPhone 5.

Samsung phones for the same reason as iPhones. People seem to only know of S3s/S4s or iPhones.

Big box stores like Bestbuy and Futureshop. I get dragged to them sometimes and when I see the prices of their tech, I really am speechless.

Xbox and Playstations both. Wii almost. I own a PS3 and enjoy it but I can't stand console kids raging about how they're the best things in the world.

Twilight lol and the Hunger Games. (I hope books count)

HP. Self explanatory.

If musicians were brands, I'd name so many. Then again, they almost are brands in a way.

Corsair is very popular. I like Corsair but many people neglect other brands when searching for products.

Lastly, all of the big Canadian internet providers. I can't stand them. 

Just out of curiosity, why Samsung? Are they not as good as claimed?

They serve a niche, i get that. They're overrated not because of the prices, but because they hold no aesthetic appeal whatsoever, are the sizes of shipping containers and need to be on wheels. You simply don't need a case that large, not to mention that you can get just about the same performance out of an matx mobo now than you can out of a atx or xlatx mobo.

They'd be great for server builds though, but they're not the be-all and end-all of cases.

No, i haven't. Why would you buy something you consider overrated? Especially with those shipping costs. -shiver-

Caselabs makes awesome WCing cases. If you go watch some Ronsanut or SingularityComputers videos you would understand why they cost a premium. The build quality is amazuing, the cases themselves are very good and modular, and have tons of space to mount all that watercooling equipment. People are willing to pay alot of money for those cases because they are worth it, and to many people, they ARE aesthetically pleasing. When it comes to computers, people are willing to go balls out, and pay for the best. 

How can you say these dont look good?

922938_476416439097914_1304476630_n.jpg

481788_180499702111262_505549139_n.jpg

epidemic214b.jpg

That is why people need CASELABS. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Just out of curiosity, why Samsung? Are they not as good as claimed?

Samsung makes good phones. My problem is that people who want a phone automatically flock to them (or iPhones as mentioned).

They don't need the extra power that a S4 brings. Most people just check emails and play Angry Birds on their phone. Their money is wasted instead of getting something more cost efficient. Although this does help advance the technology in mobile devices as since more people are buying these more powerful phones, companies will try to make even more powerful phones instead of the opposite of what would happen when only a small niche market wants these phones. On a large scale view, this kind of consumerism is good.

In my opinion, it's like having someone buy a $2000 PC when all they do is go on Facebook and play Farmville. These people will always exist I suppose.

edit : Fixed up some nonsense sentences. Getting tired haha

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Caselabs makes awesome WCing cases. If you go watch some Ronsanut or SingularityComputers videos you would understand why they cost a premium. The build quality is amazuing, the cases themselves are very good and modular, and have tons of space to mount all that watercooling equipment. People are willing to pay alot of money for those cases because they are worth it, and to many people, they ARE aesthetically pleasing. When it comes to computers, people are willing to go balls out, and pay for the best. 

epidemic214b.jpg

Which case is on the very bottom?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Which case is on the very bottom?

A tx10 I think 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Razer, Apple, Alienware, Microsoft (just their game consoles and Skype), Beats, Call of Duty, EA, and Activision

A tx10 I think 

It's not the TX-10. the TX has top and bottom chambers. Might be the TH-10.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It's a th10

Thanks.

I challenge you to find me another dual-chambered cube case.

I don't even know what that means. It seems like a fancy word for "we got some space behind the motherboard tray that you can use". Anyway, the Lian Li PC-D8000. It has "dual chambers" and is a cube case. Lian Li has plenty of cube cases which suits your requirements, and I am sure other brands have done it in the past as well.

Please, don't be like Apple fanboys and claim your favorite company is the only company which innovates, especially not when Corsair isn't even innovative.

Read my posts again, please.  For the second time I did not say they were "THE" industry leader, I said they are industry leaders, implying that there are more than one.  I know sennheiser has a some average gear out there, I even own a pair that I would not recommend. But anyone who wishes to dismiss sennheiser for this reason only is really not looking at the bigger picture.

That's how I (and apparently other people) interpreted your post when you said:

Sennheiser,  Linus (no offence to him) would have had zero effect on Sennheiser's product plans and very little on their sales. They have been industry leaders in pro Audio since the year dot, There are only a handful of headphones you won't get questioned for having in a studio by any professional and they are Sennheiser and Sony's monitor range.

It may well be possible that you did not read my posts thoroughly because I mentioned in both that sony were good along with AKG, and audio technica.

No you didn't mention them. That is your entire post that I have quoted above. The only headphone manufacturers you mention (in fact, you specifically say they are the only headphone brands you wouldn't be questioned by professionals if you used in a recording studio) were Sennheiser and Sony.

Also, you're again down to "this brand is good" when you should be judging the products individually. I very rarely recommend brands, I recommend products. It's when you start going "yes Sennheiser is good" or "yes, brand X is good" that you become a fanboy (in my opinion), because you're no longer judging the products by their own merits, but rather on the logo of a product.

apple

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I don't even know what that means. It seems like a fancy word for "we got some space behind the motherboard tray that you can use". Anyway, the Lian Li PC-D8000. It has "dual chambers" and is a cube case. Lian Li has plenty of cube cases which suits your requirements, and I am sure other brands have done it in the past as well.

Please, don't be like Apple fanboys and claim your favorite company is the only company which innovates, especially not when Corsair isn't even innovative.

That's how I (and apparently other people) interpreted your post when you said:

No you didn't mention them. That is your entire post that I have quoted above. The only headphone manufacturers you mention (in fact, you specifically say they are the only headphone brands you wouldn't be questioned by professionals if you used in a recording studio) were Sennheiser and Sony.

Also, you're again down to "this brand is good" when you should be judging the products individually. I very rarely recommend brands, I recommend products. It's when you start going "yes Sennheiser is good" or "yes, brand X is good" that you become a fanboy (in my opinion), because you're no longer judging the products by their own merits, but rather on the logo of a product.

O.K, for clarification  when I said "they have been industry leaders" Note the plural in leaders meaning there are others, more than one. I did not mean to insinuate they are the only leaders.  I admit the error of my post. I simply meant to imply that you would not be questioned for owning senns or sony in a professional studio, and there is only a handful of headphone companies that produce similarly recognised products. (I mention other brands in my second post). The reason for me saying this was that I don't think I have ever heard someone recommend senns over a better qualified product.  I have never seen hd201 or even 215's recommended over AKG or beyer dynamic. And thus I don't see how they are over rated.  I have never said they are good because they are Sennheiser, I said they are good because they are well respected in the industry and have been for a long time.  I also disputed that they started producing certain headphones because of Linus, he's a good bloke and all but he has only been on the seen for a few years and sennheiser have been producing these headphones for a lot longer.

I am no fanboy, I have never recommended sennheiser, The reality of the situation is that I only own one set and they are crap. But having used decent senns professionally and worked with others that do I understand what a good product is. Now, can anyone point to a post were someone has recommended a pair of cheap senns over a better quality product? 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Totally irrelevant.

I challenge you to find me another dual-chambered cube case.

Coolermaster Haf XB.

Got it sitting right beside me.

and there are others too. even ones designed to have a motherboard on each side for a dual system (will have to find the case)

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Coolermaster Haf XB.

Got it sitting right beside me.

and there are others too. even ones designed to have a motherboard on each side for a dual system (will have to find the case)

The Caselabs TX-10D can fit 2 motherboards.

epidemic214b.jpg

Over rated, but kool looking

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

[pictures]

Way too cluttered. I also like how the last picture is over-branded and then there's a DVD r/rw at the top. Seriously?

They're big, bulky and only really good for servers. Where you dont have to look at something that needs wheels to be carted around.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.